Wtf I hate critics now

wtf I hate critics now

Other urls found in this thread:

screengeek.net/2016/07/01/internet-apologizes-to-zack-snyder-over-batman-v-superman/
youtube.com/watch?v=mxV99PYX37c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

same

same

same

same

screengeek.net/2016/07/01/internet-apologizes-to-zack-snyder-over-batman-v-superman/

Also same. It was right there and their tone-deaf asses couldn't see it.

wtf I hate reddit now

youtube.com/watch?v=mxV99PYX37c

same

same

I never saw the theatrical cut of BvS but I imagined it was going to be like seeing the theatrical versions of the hobbit or lotr so I held out. I'm glad I did. Giving a shit about critics opinions is a waste of time. Never let anyone decide what you should like

I got memed into watching shittypunch and man of shit, but I unironically enjoyed Ahmed vs baldy. Far better than civil discussion, at least, though the bar set by that is pretty low.

stop shilling your shitty unfunny video

same

is this bulgekino?

have you seen shithundred? I thought it was shitacular

WHY DID U SAY THAT MEME

>This is what Mcucks sound like

wew lad. You keep posting this video, but you realize it only makes you look and sound like a degenerate autist...right

Too late
Snyder is no longer accepting apologies. You snooze you lose, sorry kid.

The masterpiece is kino of the highest order. The mere mention of its name causes plebeians to tremble in terror. This is why critics panned it, because of fear and a lack of understanding.

If we ever fought, I assure you that you will be the one sleeping on the grass, bassmouth.

same
>now

Be kind. He just hasn't joined us in the sun yet.

Me too. For you.