You are a terrorist. You have one nuke in your possession. Where do you put it?

You are a terrorist. You have one nuke in your possession. Where do you put it?

I choose Blizzard Entertainment.

Japan because america was right the first two times.

New Zealand. Kiwi fucks.

;-; I want to die anyway ty

>terrorist
>mfw one nuke

Meka or any other sandnigger magnet

Some small/mid-sized city in the heartland of the US. It wouldn't be devastating causality wise, but would be psychologically.

They'd always think there were more. Why would I waste one on such a small target.

Everyone would fear their city was next realizing it just isn't a problem for NY, LA, SF, etc.

Jerusalem. On Passover.

Moscow. It would trigger global nuclear apocolypse

Wherever Trumps administration is most dense

Your mum vagina OBVIOUSLY ... /thread

Al Raqqah, I'll do the civilized worlds fucking job for them

Why Blizzard?

pyongyang

they're fucked anyway and maybe it'll change things

Because they're shit.

Good train of thought. I'd just as soon bomb Nintendo or Bethesda.

Panama Canal

Gaza strip

both sides lose

True, because that situation is super fucked no matter how you put it. Once NK completely deteriorates, the world will inherit the worst refugee crisis since Syria (which was the worst refugee crisis since WW2)

Beijing. Teach those commie bastards a lesson.

Mexico

Far enough away from the border that we don't get radiation but close enough that it keeps them from coming anywhere near the border like a radiation wall.

Do we really need them to get weirder?

Tel Aviv. Must fulfill the fallout timeline

Eletronic Arts headquarters.
Altought that´s not terrorism, more like a favor to the world.

Tel Aviv? I'm a fallout fan but not familiar with this. Please, indulge me with the fallout "history"/lore as I'm mainly only knowledgeable about post-War stuff

You do know that would take out the states around it as well killing millions of americans for only like 100 people as the target.

In OP's butt.

Antimatter bombs are possible, and it's terrifying. Nuclear bombs use uranium or plutonium, which creates an explosion using 0.2 to 0.8 percent of the potential energy of the matter. An antimatter bomb converts 100% of the matter into energy, effectively hundreds of times more powerful than any nuclear bomb. I'm talking about states. Provinces. Small countries.

All possible, but the only problem is storing antimatter without it dissipating.

So basically in two words

Allahu akbar

Mall of America on Black Friday.

December 2053 a nuclear detonation happens in Tel Aviv

How do you harness this 'antimatter' if it is the complete opposite of matter?

Nintendo and Bethesda are arguably not as full of themselves as Blizzard is.

yellowstone national park, because google what happens when it erupts

I dont know, ask scientists. Antimatter is real though. Made of anti-protons (negative charge), positrons (positive electrons) and neutrons. They've been able to contain some in vacuums with magnets before, but only for a short while. It is scary to think that in just a few decades it might be weaponized.

Blow up the moon

Test

three strikes and theyre out

ANTARTICA

las vegas, its a beloved american city and it would strike fear into the hearts of the american people

that and it is expensive/slow asf to produce anti-matter. I read something about the Hadron collider makes like a nanogram of anti matter per year.

If we're able to nominate developers and publishers then either Creative Assembly or Sega.

>You have one nuke in your possession.

I would launch it Russia from the middle East then watch Russia nuke those sand niggers off the map

The Iraq/Syria border. Hopefully the fallout wipes out a shit load of sandniggers while the initial blast kills a fuckload of Russian soldiers.

Exactly, but if you think what itd be like in a few decades, maybe a century or two

wew, 200 nanograms of antimatter