ITT: share stories of meeting celebrities good or bad

ITT: share stories of meeting celebrities good or bad
>youtubers count if they're over 500k

Went to mick foley's house in 2001 when I was 8. Hung out with his kids.

Met this anime YouTuber called Akidearest, she gave me an anime loot box on the street. Didn't realize who she was till some on told me on a pic I took of it on instagram. Happened like a month ago, she's got like 750k

I kissed egoraptor at anime expo.

I sucked pewdiepies cock

ran security for kurt russel.

he was pretty chill, told me to stop being a hard ass and poured a drink for me in his hotel room. chilled out and talked shit.

helped that i was australian and he loves australia.

Don't tell marzia

Going to screen shot this post for cringe

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

If she found out she would be pissed

Wasn't this originally a copypasta about Tom Cruise I think?

I work as a delivery guy in los angeles one time i drove up the hills in malibu and saw larry David walking outside his home wearing boxers and a bath robe talking to himself or weating a Bluetooth eother way it was fucking weird

We all have our douchy days but damn.

Didn't actually get to meet him, but I once smoked some of Quentin Tarentino's weed. He stayed at a hotel my friend worked at as an engineer, and took some of Tarentino's private stash when he was called up to the room to black out the windows.

Me at Ritchie Blackmore's X-mas party 2014

I thought it was about moot but the Tom Cruise one would make sense.

I almost believe this happens though. He comes off as this super nice guy, but as big as he's become, he's gotta have had so many opportunities.

friends dad is tony hawk, honestly one of the nicest, chillest dudes on the planet. go to music events with them pretty frequently, sometimes the events and panels he speaks at.
super super humble dude too, getting to know him was eye opening in the sense that seeing celebrities aren't that much different from any of us on a fundamental level.

Even seeing him on tv though you can tell he's pretty laid back. It helps he's not in the direct lime light all that often though.

I never met him directly but he made my laugh happier, Keanu Reeves when I was 9 I was living with my dad and my 6 year old brother.

My dad had started working at toys r us around Christmas so we could get something for Christmas, one day Keanu walked in and everyone but my dad ran to meet him my dad didn't want to get fired.

So Keanu buys a few toys and read some books to the kids there, my dad just kept checking out the people who suddenly all had free ps2's,toys,games,etc.

After things settled down Keanu asked my dad did he want anything? And he said no he wanted to keep his job. So Keanu goes and finds the store manager makes him give my dad Christmas Eve off and then tells my dad to pick whatever he'd like.

My dad said he picked up a cheap remote control car and that was it but Keanu told him firmly no I mean whatever.

My dad got two ps2's 10 games all the little toys we wanted and just two buggy fulls of whatever, Keanu paid for everything told my dad Merry Christmas and gave him 200 in cash in a Christmas card.

It was insane me and my brother was just hoping for a ps1 from a pawnshop but Christmas day we had 2000+ dollars in Christmas stuff.

My dad still cries about it because rarely has someone treated him with respect and kindness like that

Larry David is the dad who doesn't give a shit, he'll be at some historical war site just in a wife beater and flip flops

Nah was about some music and started in Sup Forums

lol

Do you know if there will be any Rainbow concerts in the US this summer

I went to high school with Chris Stapleton lol

Didnt realize he was famous until I ran into him about a year ago, just kinda like "yo man how's life been" "oh you're a millionaire? That's cool bro"

I didn't realize at all lol which doesn't surprise me

My best friends dad was personal friends with Molly Hatchet band, Loretta Lynn, Bill Ray Cyrus & Dolly Parton. Used to meet them all atleast once a year

Agreed 0 fucks given

I've met a few of Freddie Wong's crew while rock climbing

>be me
>be cab driver
>drive celebs on occasion

I've driven a relief pitcher for the Marlins, several minor-league athletes, a local DJ, and a few others. Without fail, they turn out to be... normal people. Go figure.

Did some security work for Walter Hill on "The Warriors" and the main character in "Streets of Fire" was modeled after me (and I made an uncredited cameo).
Know all the folks in both movies.
Yeah, old guy.

>celebrity thread
>minor league athletes
>local dj

whatever you say kiddo

Meet Steven seagal at the piggy wiggly.stop and ask him to maybe get a man's haircut.he was not happy we fought he is tough but I'm quick.caved in his head with the brain buster.we laughed afterwards ate moo shee beef at pf Chang's.

I have it on good authority that there will be ONE concert in the US. Spring or Summer. Possibly in Connecticut.

This sounds like the plot of one of his movies.

500k what?

Views?

Or subs?

I'm sorry. But that guy is not a fucking celebrity.

He's just as unimportant as Andy Dick.

Street cred points. Tf else? Subs.

My cousin met Boxxy at a party in Burbank last year. They ended up fucking. He said it was totally sub-par. She got shit all over his dick, and violently queefed at the end.

Seagal Story

>Handling Guns on Set is my job
>Day 5 of this war movie in the desert and Seagal comes on
>feel the gravity shift in his approach
>wardrobe literally couldnt fit him with ammo belt he was so big
>couldn't get him to lie down as a sniper
>had to change set to have him on a 55 gallon drum
>he told me multiple times about being in special ops
>couldnt get actual dates out of him
>constantly corrected the many military advisers/actors on military shit
>I digress
>we outfit actors with modded m4s to handle blanks as well as plastic pistols/fake nades etc
>if you don't see a gun actually fire in a scene, its a plastic fake. Always.
>Seagal however has his special collection of m1911's he INSISTS on having in every movie
>end of day 2
>very few snags
>he loves the steyr 338 we have him using so hes super happy
>wrap on Seagal
>golf claps
>15 mins later some of my crew get asked by him to see him in his trailer
>ok
>go in, greeted by his 2 ARMED bodyguards
>he welcomes us in
>pulls out a 1911 from his pocket that apparently has mammoth tusks in the grip
>showing it off
>points it
>waves it around
>trigger discipline?
>"Hey, the sights are kinda messed up, that's why I called you guys in here. Can you fix it"
>begins to hand me the gun
>"Oh wait! I should probably unload it"
>fucker removes the mag and ejects a black talon hollow point from the chamber
>armorer 101, no live rounds on set at all ever especially in a gun you insist on having on you while we're LITERALLY POINTING GUNS AT OTHER PEOPLE AND SHOOTING
>fix his sights
>turns out he had sat on it
>movie is on netflix now
>cant bear to watch it
>was told by many people that was the best they had ever seen him on set

Wheni was like 11 spent a weekend with my dad and Billy Joe Armstrong and his son at their beach house surfing, my dad worked on the American idiot music video and my step mom was his main photographer back when Green Day was big. After that I got VIP passes anytime Green Day playefor anywhere near me and even got a birthday text from him one year.

That's fucking badass. He seems like a cool ass dude. I envy you user.

My boyfriend is related to Billy Joe Armstrong. His aunt (non-blood) has a cousin. This cousin is Billie Joe's wife. lmao

met Moon Zappa while shopping on Wilshire. She is cute since she put on a little hip and boobage. Also real nice. She was with Marc Maron at the time.

Yo!!! Check my post omg user we are connected

Yeh I didn't realise it at the time but it's an amazing experience, he was super nice to me as a kid and I remember him being a family man when he was at home, but that was back in like 2007.

Based Keanu is based.

LOL wut, weird timing

Keanu is a great dude. Real down to earth kind of guy.

Walked past Meryl Streep in the Toronto airport a few months ago.

this has to be true. no one on here is old enough to know what those things are .

keanu sounds like a rich little A-hole

Nah dude he's always doing shit like this. He took huge paycut during the Matrix so that the staff could make a better wage. Read about his life it's fucking sad most of the people he loved died on him. That's why he seems so numb.

Minor celebrity, but I met Andrew McMahon (Something Corporate, Jack's Mannequin, Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness). I was in town for one of his shows and ran into him getting food a few hours before. He talked to me and my girlfriend for a good 15 minutes, got his food, saw and pointed to us during his performance, and then talked to us again after the show even though we didn't have the VIP passes to do meet and greet. Cool fucking dude. Saw him again in concert a year later and he remembered us.

worked as a bartender/server in an airport restaurant.
>Bam Margera was nice and he bought shots for the whole bar.
>Bitch from twilight was a cunt
>Jeremy renner is nice. has weird hands.
>nick cage was cool. walked out of the bathroom shacking some dudes hand.
>Wayne Brady was hung over as fuck and didnt want to talk
>Bill nye was super cool talked for like 30 minutes about random shit.
>Patrick stewart doesnt talk much always gets his earl grey tea black.
>george lopez has a hug head and likes the video poker machines. i watched him lose 400 in like 40 minutes.
met many others but im lazy and dont want to type the shit out.

Soo your friends with riley hawk? Another pro skater?

nigga you were being invaded