>2017
>Doesn't smoke

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not underaged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel

>Jazzy

*addictive, you fucking idiot.

whatever you say, manchild.

I just quit smoking. I've been smoking since I was 16. Did the whole vape thing for about 4 months but went back to cigs. Now, at 20, I quit last Friday cold turkey. 7 days without a cig or vape and I feel much better than I did 5 days ago... Thought I'd fucking OD on Excedrin.

It's best to be part of the social smoker masterrace. As in you occasionally bum one from a friend while standing with them outside as they smoke, or when you're going out for a night of drinking you buy a pack, but otherwise you're a non-smoker.
Being a daily smoker and/or smoking regularly by yourself shows people that you have poor self control, have a depressive personality, and aren't likely to have interesting life goals. Also you reek for at least 30 minutes after each smoke break. Everyone knows all of this to be true, except smokers who are in denial.

>smoking isn't addictive

You are literally the person DARE warned us about. Some mediocre strawman come to life.

Sorry if you cant handle life you faggot, we superior beings do not need cry baby fucking pacifiers. We are grown men, we smoke pussy. Faggot

Yeah keep being a manchild. How does it feel to not be a man?

smoking isn't enjoyable by any stretch of the word....
in fact it's so shit that people who think they enjoy them are just faggots who thought "i could never get addicted to something so shit"

nicotine replacement doesn't work...
cutting down doesn't help....

nicotine addiction only feels good to smoke when addicted to nicotine....

i will be forever, and addicted little bitch....
i just chose not to smoke,

after reading a book on how it really is.
not coming back to this thread.

>nobodysmokesinheaven
>heavenonearth
>vapeweed
>tripballs
>love

wtf are you talking about?

But what reasons can you give to smoke?
What reason can you give to justify raising my chance for cancer?

>b-but it kills you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

Asked
>"why should I smoke"
faggot.
Not
>"yet can you repeat yourself like a retarded parrot"
Just because? Are you autistic? Do you regularly hire someone to punch your kidney too?
>not getting you kidney punched.
What are you a manchild? Can't afford a kidney punch? Its not even addictive, you don't need to get punched every day.
Seriously though, are you just a shit faggot troll? Did you prepare nothing for this thread except pictures? What a lazy cuck.

manchild got a bit angry

Name a benefit of smoking

this thread just shows how bad the bait has to be these days

vaccine for ebola. Kinda promise. 52.93% sure of this. Studies from Stanvard. yea yea yea

I don't have ebola though

2 packs a day keeps ebola away.
Backed by a real Doctor... Kinda

Yo congrats man I feel ya. Started smoking at 15, and at the age of 20 I just quit in September. I mainly smoked tobacco out of bongs tho and it has really taken a toll

you forgot
>it's pointless

manchild spotted!

How is someone not giving in to societal/peer pressure a manchild? if anything they're more mature for not giving a shit and doing what they want. 3/10 for making me reply

well, you convinced me.

guess i should start smoking now.

holy shit, the tobacco company marketers are geniuses. they're trolling us into taking up smoking. their tactics have so many levels of trolling, they're unbeatable

Actually wasting money on cigars

>hehe xd

Taste like shit.
/thread

good kids
You can just ask for them from your friends(if you have them)

>this thread again

The only thing you're smoking is cocks

>2017
>Still thinks smoking is fine
Are you retarded or have you been in a coma since 1956?

Some piss poor trolling right here.

Yes it is fine to smoke. You just accept that it is not healthy. I have already stated that you don't need to smoke daily, you manchild.

Sic b8 m8

Kys?

So I'll take retarded as your answer then?

Who the hell is the guy in these pics? I feel like I've seen him somewhere else...

this

Are you mentally bullied school challenged?

>it's addicting!!!

>It's not, as long as you're not underaged and you can smoke in moderation

You are king of the retards.

It makes you smell like shit

You, in the other hand, are the king of manchildren

What's your problem, cunt? Why you so obsessed with what other people do? What a loser.

Are you?

its bait

Do you know how retarded you sound when you say addicting instead of addictive? Very retarded.

Not a smoker, but tons of friends who do. It only makes you smell if you either smoke at least half a pack per day or if you smoke in a confined space with lots of other people. Just keep it to around 1 or 2 a day and wash your clothes / self regularly and it won't be an issue.

this, i vape day to day because its cheaper but i do a really low nicotine fluid.

So when i bum a fag once in a while its a nice rush

>2017
>Doesn't smoke

mfw i would kill you just for the sexual thrill. THE SEXUAL THRILL.

would rather pills thanks

sounds like manchild power
music to my ears

I'd say I hope you get cancer but you're probably already half way there.

I find the decision to start smoking baffling because smoking isn't even cool these days; it lost it's only upside.

Dana white, UFC president

Fucking this! Non smokers are all just some libtards that don't smoke because afraid that doing something alpha would hurt their fee fees.

That's because you are a manchild.

That's because you're not a social smoker

I smoke because lung cancer sounds like a very suitable death. Roughly two packs a day, been smoking 6 years and I'm finally starting to notice that sicknesses like bronchitis are much harder to shake off.