Why is America's laws on alcohol retarded?

Why is America's laws on alcohol retarded?

Why is it that the sale of alcohol is prohibited when there's the least amount of people on the road? I can't find any decent reason for this other than the angry parent's tone of "because I said so".

Why cant ameritards drink until theyre 21? Thats a quater of your life over before youre legally allowed to experience something thats been part of all human culture since we learnt fermwntation was a thing, which was millenia ago.

Can't buy alcohol till 21 but hey have a free gun user! America is a weird country

Free gun? Where the hell are you getting free guns?

because they care about YOU, user, not just other people

Because usually bars close at 2am. They dont want drunk people driving to go buy more alcohol. If you cannot properly plan for the 4 hours they do not sell alcohol... they are doing this for YOU.

What's even more fucked is that I'm in one of if not the only state left in the union that bans the sale of alcohol on Sundays still to this day.

Oh yes, they care about you so much that they allow you to sign up for combat at age 17 if you score a basic minimum competency test for the military.

Want to be a meat shield for war? No problem.
Want to buy alcohol? No, that's irresponsible.

^This. Totally this. Most people old enough to drink know this... at least when they are sober.

Because young people don't know how to control themselves and go completely overboard, esp between the ages of 18-21 when they are still learning to drive a car. Even with the law, I drank as much bet 18-21 than I did in the 10 years after. When you are an immature fucktard you gotta let some years pass before you understand a lot of things, try not to be a crybaby meantime too

Idk you live in a shithole probably. I can get booze 21 hours a day.

What's the point of prohibiting alcohol if everyone gets alcohol anyway?

I think its more of a proactiv thing. People at bars have probably been drinking for a few hours. They would rather you go home or get a ride home instead of making that trip to the store where a drunk can get violent, make a mess, throw up, become surely, get in a fight etc. It gives drunks time to sober up, get the hangover and promise never to drink again

>Needing alcohol at 3 AM
You know user, there are support groups

Why are you buying alcohol past 2am? Everyone gets fuked up at 10. Only people still drinking are lonely, no purpose, cowardly faggots.

wtf
parties dont even start before midnight.

americans have a really unhealthy relationship with alcohol thanks at least in part from the media pushing party culture hard and alcohol fucks with brain development. restricting access to alcohol probably contributes, drinking illegally is fashionable and way for the underage to act out but ideally you shouldn't ever have more than a drink a day before you are 25 or so.

access to implements of self defense is a basic human right, consumption of alcohol isn't. it's worth noting you can't usually buy a handgun from a store or legally carry concealed until you are 21 either.

they always start at 11. You pre game at 9, get fucked up at 10 and have fun at 11 until it ends. Anyone drinking by 1 is just seen as a lonely fuck. That must be you.

You sound like the fags that come at midnight drunk and end up leaning against a wall all night.

Bars in Chicago close at 5am, but open again at 7am

wow american party culture seems pretty boring and dumb.

Sounds like,some boring parties you attended, but what did I expect from Sup Forums anyways.

Here in Saint Louis, we can now conceal carry without any permit. Also age to purchase a handgun has been dropped to 18 in missouri. The permit now only helps you in court, as a way to say you're somewhat "trained".

religious past. blame those fucking evangelicals.

If you buy a car, you can get a free gun

if you open a bank account, you can get a free gun

it must suck in europe getting cucked by muslims

America:

>Son, you're old enough to go overseas to kill brown people
>But you can't have a beer for another 3 years.

Why would conceal carry need a permit? CA fucks up basic logic of basic rights.

>A basic human right
A basic American right, you wanted to say

no, it's a basic human right.
if your government doesn't recognize that right it's their failing and unfortunately it's your loss as a result.

There are no rights without a state

sorry, can't hear you over the freedom and your muslims

Did she "accidentally" kill herself while protecting her own freedom lol

>American rights should not be basic human rights

No, it is this pure high euphoric feeling of being completely free.. it is hard to describe at times.

Because of uptight Christians. In the 70s conservative politicians held the states national highway funding for ransom. Make the drinking age 21 or loose your federal highway funding.

> you know user there are people who are better at having fun than you

Yup free to kill oneself

Only poor people think like that...

>Believes guns bring him freedom
>Lives in debt his whole life

Yeah totally cause you know people don't bleed when they get shot so its obvious she killed herself...

you keep saying that like it's not your choice and your choice alone.

When you do not have freedom you often very hostile to people with complete freedom.

Debt? being a poorfag from a poorfag country you do not even have money to have debt, you are just poor hahaha

cause people in rich countries don't have debts right? right?

there's no need for guns in my country, we have a functioning police force. Sorry if your country sucks :(

No need for people to walk the streets with them in my country, but still absolutely legitimate uses for them.

Martha?

private property/use of guns = your police sucks

So im guessing you dont have bears where you live. Thats why you need serious firepower