I am tired of being alone Sup Forums

i am tired of being alone Sup Forums.

all my friends have girlfriends and make out with the in front of me, and they go out with them, and I just stay at home playing No Man's Sky all day.

how do I get a gf with my acne problem? help?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s9Pni7yRNXA
youtube.com/watch?v=HnaYROIzsus
acne.org/vitamin-d-vitamin-d3-reviews-704/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rrrrrepost

Sage

Sandpaper and drink bleach.

all that is normal until i read no mans sky
kill self if you still play that after 30 minutes in

First of all, get a shorter hair cut or gel it back constantly.

Second, change your fucking pillow sheets regularly

Three, stop fucking picking at it... It's obvious you do... ignore it

This. What the fuck is wrong with you OP?

Burn No Mans Sky: Profit

your face aids sure as shit don't help, OP.
And the fact you play no mans sky is a -10 on anyone's scale.

accutane, also haven't you posted this before?

why is everyone hating no man's sky? its not perfect, but its a fine game.

tar soap. for real, helps well against acne.

go to a preschool or local play ground, its like a shopping mall for qt grills, just pick up the one you like and go, lmao

Of course user comes in and tries to white knight No Mans Sky

Super glue a hat to your head and kill yourself

You're 14. Leave.

one of my friends has bad acne. he's a pretty cool guy, we talk about video games and make dumb jokes together. he's also a very angry guy and kind of an elitist.

Start lifting weights. It will change your hormones. Your acne will go away, you will become buff, you will have all the girls....WIN!!!!!

proactiv extra strength took away all of my acne except cystic shit which I'd get maybe one a month. Scars and dark marks were gone too. Wasn't bad enough to get acutane yours is worse than mine was so you might be able to.
And
I had gfs on and off the whole time, so stop blaming your loneliness on shit out of your control blame your self it's your fault, fix it.

>lmao
cringe

>be me
>Be handsome beaner with no acne

Top kek whitefags

Accutaine. It's sucks but it's the only way you're going to get rid of it. I'm 4 1/2 months in and I went from that to clear. 6 months it's gone forever.

Wash your greasy pillows and use a quality charcoal face wash.

Acutane rekt my acne in high school. Your skin will get super fucking dry when you're on it. I'm talking you'll be peeling layers off your lips. Totally worth it in my opinion though. Just go to your doctor or dermatologist for a prescription

Get an appointment at your nearest doctor specializing on skin (don't ask me what the english name is). Ask for Aknenormin or anything similar. Shit attacks your liver at too high doses (need to get blood checks every month), but if it's taken in a proper dosis it helps even if you're as retarded as I am (had prolonged medication because I kept forgetting to take it.

Medication takes a year and will dry your facial skin (need a lipstick or you'll look like you've constantly got herpes from dry lips) but it really helps.

your average white man builds a cocoon around his face with acne. so that his face may metastasize into a creation of true beauty.
OP to be totally serial I got acne when I started masturbating a lot, so maybe stop that?

Accutane. I was on itlow at 30mg and my skin is the best its ever been. Do it op, its worth it.

>metastasize
lol i'm retarded
it's metamorphose

fuck accutane, it does fuck all for me, I went to a doctor that specifies in skin and he put me onto Roaccutane. Pills, works, gives me dry lips if I take it as I'm supposed too, but i take it every 2 days and I've got clear skin. If you can buy it from a shelf, I doubt it's going to work.

Im is Aus so I can actually get to a doctor because obamacare but if you're american goodluck mate lmao

You have Obamacare in Australia?

I called it Aknenormin above, prolly same shit just licensed differently in germany. Can confirm it works, medication depends on person. I took 40 and was fine, other guy in class had stronger akne than me and started constantly bleeding from his nose the day they tried to give him 30 :D

you guys call it obamacare in america so I just called it that, it's known here as health care.

He has a healthsystem is what he meant to say. Ausfagcare if you will

>fuck accutane, it does nothing
>I take it every 2 days and have clear skin

What?

I tried accutane and it did nothing for me, so I went to a doctor and got ROaccutane and it works. I'm supposed to take it once a day, but if i do my lips go dry, so I take it every 2 days and I don't get the dry lips but my skin is still a-okay

Accutane gave me a stroke. It is a very rare but it happened. Thank god I fully recovered.

I had random nosebleeds too on 30 and the worst fucking desert lips of my life. But carmex works really well for healing your chapped lips, better than vaseline, also i put a little vaseline on the end of my finger and rubbed it up around the inside of my nose to stop it drying out, stopped getting nearly as many nosebleeds, went from 2 a week maybe to not even 1 a month.

>just stay at home playing No Man's Sky all day.
>how do I get a gf
Kek

stop drinking energy drinks, and take a shower every day, ya slob.

There's this magical thing called a lipstick. It does wonders for dry lips if you're not a high enough degree autismo to try and eat it.

Roaccutane is just the european name for it, it is the same as accutane.

well I'm an ausfag and I have tried it by both names and they came in different forms and roaccutane works for me

yeah I'm not an idiot, it gets to the point where your lips start to bleed and even before they get to that point lipsticks do nothing, i have tried a variety of them, ones that doctors have suggested and also from friends and family members.

Never had nosebleed, a simple lipstick fixed lips at 40 and only put some cream on nose every few days to moisture it. I guess I could've gone for a even higher medication.

They never said anything about my blood back then but I'm now a regular blood donor and they say its excellent quality wise

Accutane is a bad drug but the shit works. Did wonders for me 10/10 would recommend.

Try a lower dose if it's that bad lol

My doc would've reduced medication the moment I would've gotten nosebleed from it (I was on a pretty high medication though because I didn't get any real side effects)

yeah I've stopped taking it daily and I'm now taking it bi-daily and my lips are completely normal now.

Go to the doctor, get some shit for the acne. Get a gym membership, start eating healthy. Head over to /fit/ and read the sticky. Read about stoicism. Woman aren't everything and just go out and get rejected on purpose. Keep doing it till you get laid.

Shower you greasy fuck

fucking THIS. DO ACCUTANE YOU NASTY GREESY BETAS

Nigger here.
I'll give you the solution to your problem, but you're not going accept it. You're gong to deny it's true.
Your denial of what I'm about to tell you is as predictable as the sun rising, because you're a white boy.

The problem with you white boys is that you don't understand what turns bitches on. More specifically, you're belief in what makes a bitch attracted to you isn't correct. You guys always think it's because you're ugly. You blame your appearance. This is the part that you will refuse to believe: BITCHES DON'T CARE WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE. They don't.

The reason you white boys can't get laid is because you simply don't have any confidence in yourselves.
Zero. Zilch. Nada
>tl;dr you white boys don't know how to swagger

This is bullshit

I'm 100% confident that I'm too ugly for a woman to find me attractive. Some of us have just been dealt a shit hand of genetics from our parents and there is nothing we can do about it.

It isn't our fault that we can't get laid.

Why do people take accutane? My acne was a lot milder but I took doxycycline long term with no side effects. It takes awhile to work though.

cut your hair short to begin with, and buy a facewash. use it twice daily, with a cloth. Goddamn dweller.

it is your fault.

Find a girl who likes popping spots. There's many.

It is your fault

Go get prescribed accutane from a doctor

Facewash stuff doesn't work on puberty acne, it'll only damage your skin.

Dunno about girls but there's some truth to it, I did it on myself to pass time... horrible habit since it makes it worse but...

It is your fault.

Its your liver brah. Livers job is to cleanse your system and if its not handling the load it gives the impurities to the skin to get rid of (through your pores).

Best thing you can do is eaze the load by quitting caffiene and anything harsh. Alcohol is an obvious one.

RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jizz
Jizz has magical regenerative abilities
Just come on your face a couple 'o times a week.

Looks arent what attracts females. Thats feminine ideals and youre projecting what youre attracted to (beauty) onto what you think women want.

Women like masculine confidence, presence, strength, charisma (absolute confidence in who you are).

There's a great book that details all this called The way of the superior man.

Here lad an audio version.

youtube.com/watch?v=HnaYROIzsus

Shower every day.

Don't say you do because I know you fucking don't.

don't scrub your fact with soap or anything. Just gently wash with water using your hands to wipe away any excess oils. I've found that acne soaps generally make things worse in the long term. I use to have really bad bacne and it went away once I started showering daily. Sometimes twice daily if you start working out a lot.

Eat healthier. This should be a no brainer. You know that food pyramid that the schools have in pretty much every lunch room and nursing room? Well look one up and adjust your diet accordingly. I know it sounds ridiculous, but if you eat nothing but greasy oily foods you will suffer much more than just acne in the long term.

Bad idea because fapping just dumps a load of hormones into your blood that yoru liver has to break to and get rid of.

The most regenerative thing is to not masturbate at all thus yoru sexual energy is never depleted and instead goes into restoring yoru cells etc.

This is Vedic and Nordic knowledge.

This. I stopped masturbating once I converted to kekism and I feel a lot healthier.

This tip helps too. Your pillow gets a lot of dirt and grease when you rest your face on it every night.

Take a normal, clean t-shirt. Put it on your pillow before going to sleep. The next day you turn it over. On the third day you turn it inside out and use it for two more days. Change t-shirt every 4 days.

Women want two men in their lives. Sure, they want a masculine, confident strong man who can serve as father figure and provider (cuck provision drone). But they also want a pic related on the side to fuck her while he's at work.

i feel ya bruv

Acne has nothing to do with showering. It comes from inside. Its the bodies backup plan to get rid of the shit the liver couldnt.

Clear your liver up and yoru skin looks healthy as fuck.

I used to have bad acne. Now I just have a forehead of scars. I want to start wearing my hair back but I'm afraid it'll draw attention the my acne scars. Any tips on how to fade them?

I wonder why people don't talk about vitamin D3 when it comes to acne? I haven't had such bad case of acne, but still, after 2 weeks of vitamin D3, I got rid of a greasy skin on my face, which has been really distracting me for years. I bet you don't get enough sunlight each day (especially during winter) to produce enough vitamin D you need. Anyway start taking it and thank me later.

Same. My hair got thicker and looks better too. I learned masturbating converts free testosterone into DHT which builds up in yoru prostate and scalp. It turns yoru scalp into an acidic environment. Anger does this too.

Some proof that it's worth a shot
acne.org/vitamin-d-vitamin-d3-reviews-704/

They want a masculine God king. Just like men want a feminine Goddess.

They dont want 2 men you cuck. Youve been listening to Jews promoting polyamoury. They want a complete man.

Why do you think a confident strong man has to be a wagecuck? Thats lower-middle class peasantry.

Women want a king or prince. Someone who doesnt have to slave away 40 hours a week. Thats why they love artists etc. People who are bosses, controllers of their life.

Wage cucks gonna cuck mentality.

>how do I get a gf with my acne problem?
wouldn't you rather get a girl with a different problem, or one with no acne at all?

Stop with refined sugar. Soda/candy etc.
Drink more water.
Meditate and/or reduce stressful situations.
Take some walks for yourself. Doesn't happen to be long walks.

Then watch this:

hormone imbalance.. starting cleaning your skin with baking soda (check youtube for recipe).. on a monthly basis start taking out one allergen from your diet. i.e no dairly for a month, if no change, no sugar for a month, ect ect.. good luck

Go to Amazon and buy Manuka oil for that acne bro

AYO

I already linked that

dry lips is a common side effect, I was on it every day for about 2 years, don't skip days.

That shit wrecks your liver. Don't take it you cucks just cleanse yoru liver and keep it optamized.

see here

If you're supposed to take it every day, then you do it you fucking idiot, which is worse, acne or chapped lips? learn to buy lip plam you fucking retard.

mah nigga

why shouldn't I skip days?

a zit here and there occasionally > bleeding lips

>No Man's Sky

play minecraft

not bad advice, I stopped playing minecraft around the time my acne got real bad

I dated a guy with the same acne problem. Solved it using Noxema I think? Either way, I have my own issues to. So basically lower your standards to girls with issues of their own. You know like the skit "Lowered expectations"

Also I want to lick your acne.

good advice
what the fuck

Also don't let people or don't pop your pimples or you'll end up with a scarred forehead and face like my brother.

Also I think I shouldn't lick because I just read it makes it worse.

jesus

climb on top of the train and touch the wire, cures acne instantly.

Dermatologist, secondly play an instrument/be in a band. I have a friend that has the same problem, doesn't stop him from getting poosay.

Just stop playing no mans sky, even better stop playing any games

What a stupid way to say a thing