dank memer

Expert Cunnilinguist

I do bit parts on shitty cable shows that nobody watches

kicking fish

Dumb frogposter

Underwear moistening wordsmith.

i suck dick.

King Leonidas, I'm CIA.

I deliver overpriced sandwiches to fairly rich people.

Central Intelligent Agency

STOP STEALING MY POST

I sexually Identify as a spicy memer. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of filling every web page in the known universe with my spicy memes. People say to me that posting memes is a disgusting habit and I'm a pleb but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install pepe's on my face and 100 dongers on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "spicy memer" and respect my right to fill your browser history with cancer. If you can't accept me, you're a filthy tumblr newb and need to refresh your browser. Thank you for being so understanding

>>>/twitch/

I'M A MEMESTER SIR!

uh are you pointing at me?

A freelance Marvell shill.

Starting the fire

EL JUSTO XDD

>Arabia, sir.

UNA VELA
N
A

V
E
L
A

I am a jedi, like my father before me.

>Indianapolis.. delivered the bomb

I'm gay. I'm homosexual. I'm a poof, I'm a poofter, I'm a ponce. I'm a bumboy, baddieboy, backside artist, bugger. I'm bent. I am that arsebandit. I lift those shirts. I'm a faggot-ass, fudge-packing, shit-stabbing uphill gardener. I dine at the downstairs restaurant, I dance at the other end of the ballroom. I'm Moses and the parting of the red cheeks. I fuck and I am fucked. I suck and I am sucked. I rim them and wank them, and every single man's had the fucking time of his life. And I am not a pervert. If there's one twisted bastard in this family, it's this little blackmailer here. So congratulations, Thomas. I've just officially outed you.

I'm a teacher in high school, I teach Spanish honestly.

Sup Forumstard on nightshift

MY PROFESSION!? well you know, now that I think about it I've always wanted to be a baker..

Il mio nome รจ Ezio Auditore da Firenze, e come mio padre e nonno prima di me, io sono un Assassino