"Sup Forums is dead" thread

"Sup Forums is dead" thread

youtube.com/watch?v=rfKVKmqzCIs

Everyone here knows already what I'm going to talk about, don't lie. The first thing a normie learns when they enter this board is how much they are destroying this board and website in general.

But I'm not trying to rant on about how much normies are ruining this board, I'm here to tell you that you're giving up too soon. I don't see the reason for Sup Forums to be "dying" in that we are getting too many noobs that don't respect our culture, because that's bullshit, but rather in our collective laziness.

Sure, the masses of people joinging this board from reddit and other sites because they saw some lol XD le funny screenshots is tremendous, and those people are usually normies that don't want to do raids or other dary shit because they're scared, but that's fine, there's still plenty of people down here who live the spirit and after a while the noobs will follow. I'm also addressing you, lv.12 redditnormie underling, don't get on other people's balls on here with that "not your personal army" shit.

You're already triggered by me attacking NYPA I see, but listen up new- and oldfags: NYPA and other shit are just manifestations for our laziness and hate for eachother, everytime user plans a well thought raid or has any good thread Idea people just collectively hate on him, which is basically our weakness.

cont.
Sup Forums isn't getting to shit because we have too many weaklings that don't want to do scary shit, but because the oldfags and one monthers hate too much on people just creating threads out of their minds, it's kinda hard to describe the problem with my semi-fluent english cause I am german, but I hope you guys got the idea.

Also don't jump at me with "we're out of roll" or "there's no good opportunities to fuck shit up on the internet", even if we're not the 1337 masterblock we were back then there's still alot of easy access shit to blow up.

And adding to the hate system; us just attacking all sage and raid threads in general; I think that mainly stems of anons becoming too personal, again, a problem that might have come up from the ammount of new users from boards that require or promote registration. We all get way too feathered up if the sage is not exactly how we want it. A raid on pewdiepie? But I once subscribed to him! A raid on Hillary Clintons fanbase? But I voted her! A raid on a supermarket survey? But I buy there!
STFU seriously don't let your irl opinions get in the way of our collective goals, even if everyone in the raid has a pinch on why the raid victim doesn't perfectly deserve it. There is no such thing as a justified raid, every plan has flaws and if we just keep nitpicking on anons because they sound too selfish with their anonymous raid suggestion we're literally gonna be stuck with not raiding at all, people down here act like highschool teenagers talking about their friends behind eachothers bags when in reality we should all act as a family.

cont 2.

And that's why I hate hearing "not your personal army" that much, because who the fuck cares? Let's do something exciting just because! Why would we not swarm the account of some random feminazi organisation in sweden? "Who cares" is not an excuse when at the end of the "Who cares let the next person do it" ladder there's a poledancing 4-chan.

I'm not trying to attack anyone, and I'm in tears that I even have to disclaim that shit because back in the old days people didn't care when user insulted them, we were cool, but nowadays we're all just a little bit too high up on our horses and we need to stop and think about what's important, and that is neither or political nor personal views but rather doing what offends other communities the most, even if we are secretly part of them

tl;dr Sup Forums first

Who cares ?

tl;dr gtfo newfag

i'm a newfag and try to integrate best i can because i love what the site offers

feelsbadman.

i remember when i did stuff like pic related, except for cool shit like fluffypuff marshmallows and slayer

>Anonymous 01/30/17(Mon)04:11:27 No.72077829
where is the time stamp on that arm?

I mean if you were an oldfag youd just remember the quality laughs and inside jokes posted constantly back then, the raids were just unique really.. I didn't care for them much, but it was nice too see everyone hop on a train. But then faggots like you ruined it as well as other faggots and me being a faggot and oh shit its candleja

>autistic bitching

No one gives a fuck about your idealized Sup Forums that never existed. You little cumfart

user is a collective user. If user wants to raid it will, if not, fuck it. Defining and idealizing raids won't help your cause, it only drives user further away.

never forget to follow the rules it's part of what made it good here

>how to think you're cool on the internet

Ftfy

A lot of newfags also don't understand how good it is voicing REAL opinions behind an anonymous name tag is, for example on the internet I can say I agree with people who say Obama was a hypocrite and I'm safe from ridicule because honestly I don't have to give a damn about an opinion that's contrary to mine.

it's because no one respects each other anymore, no one wants to play ball, no one can admit some memes are worth keeping around because they were funny even though Reddit took them from us, things like candlejack kept us toge

PLAY BALL ASSHOLE!

>720767989
Stop playing and fucking KYS. The way you feel about a website should not have anywhere near this level of influence in your life. Unless you literally have no dick, job, and live in your parents basement.

>it is a delicious trap. you must hit it.

wtf

It's more like a general outline

I just sincerely believe that the authorities have dealt with the core groups behind this Tibetan tapestry weaving forum in privacy and got them on other charges.
Most people that were influencial were operating as well before most of the retarded as fuck internet laws were in place. Not that the law wasn't watching before then.

Just to say something here..
Most of Sup Forums wasn't that amazing anyways, yes there were some crazy posters (my favorite were the wat do kind) where Sup Forums would bully some teenager with nothing better to do into something great.
Hard drives crash, immaculate collections of lolcats and memes are gone and the old fags get bored.
Plus the immense number of posters who grew the fuck up after seeing how people who don't get somewhere in life end up laying around in the basement all day posting on places like this
>I'm still here after all this time
>mfw I've realized that Sup Forums is still the best board
no one can have real fucking conversations in ANY of the boards about something that might deviate from the fucktarded "generals" that have tried to collect and organize chaos.
Unless your a regular Tripfag who wants to pick up a part time job supplying the lurkers with eyecandy posts.

fuck off normie newfag

read up to "Sup Forums is dead" thread

Go fucking kill yourself homeless faggot. No one cares.

You forgot the cucks traps and banana fags