Peidiepie is now muslim

peidiepie is now muslim

why aren't you??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZKznXX50XZ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>only Muslims can have beards

I know you lack the testosterone to grow facial hair but that doesn't make people with it Muslims

Sage

Photoshop a muslim hat on him.

Because Islam is a cancer, their body odor is repulsive, and there is no such thing as Allah. Your koran is full of inconsistencies like the bible, and you want nothing more than to kill or tax those who disagree with you.

tl;dr Because fuck you and your faggot "prophet" that's why.

He's already a jew, why not become a muslim also

How is he a jew you extra chromosome fucktard

Pew is really losing it.

youtu.be/ZKznXX50XZ8

How can he recover

but usa did all this and more in every war they are in

vietnam is one

also the morman church does most of this lol

again usa also did most of this

>2017
>not being jew

What are you doing with your life m8

yea nigga wite man da devil we wuz kangz n shit until dem witeys dun whipped up a slavery

Ya know. My whole 20+ years in Utah I've never seen a Mormon kill their sister for premarital sex. Nor have I seen one behead someone. Nor I have I seen one with slaves. Nor have I seen one burning someone alive.

I could go on.

>1008*2+1
>still caring about Pewdiepie

PleaseDiePie you mean.

USA is just the punchline of worldwide jokes now instead

I've never been interested in Islam, but that picture peaks my curiosity, I like.

And? As if your third world country's jokes mean anything on the grander scale. ;)

Growing a beard doesn't make you a man. Pussies grow hair too

I know youre a pussy but you didn't have to come out and say it like that.

Ive never seen even the most gay hating christian throw faggots off roofs first chance they get.

Praise Allah you guys!

Alrighty maybe Islam is for me after all. I'm not really into kids but a license to kill and rape sounds nice.
inb4 edgy
I know that's the point

all religion is fake it was invented for morons that don't have faith in their own so all the weak people have something to believe in so if you can't stand on your own 2 feet find a religion it can be your 3rd leg

You should start with killing yourself then.

or then enjoy your prison sentence and rot there.