What is your power level Sup Forums and why?

what is your power level Sup Forums and why?

What is your dead meme Sup Forums? ;)

My only power is power negation. I'm the superhero/villian wet blanket. My job sucks. It's a 24 hour job and all I do is live in a prison for the super-powered. I cannot even go on vacation. Sure, I get free medical care and lots of benifits but I cannot leave the building.

You am no real super sand faggot

Well if farmer with shotgun has a power level of 5 then probably around that. Granted I'm in better shape than farmer with shotgun, and younger, but he probably has the hardiness in him which only comes from years of intense farm work.

Dunno, it's pretty big though

In a casual talk with normalfags I throw references to anime and vidya that nobody knows thinking it's common knowledge and then people don't understand me. I'd say it's pretty high, because I don't do that intentionally.

I also memetalk afk thinking it's common knowledge and I'm not afraid when someone calls me a 4chanist.

Mine too...

69 because i am the bomb

> Thinks he's the cool kid
> Is actually a gaping faggot

+1 raditz

I don't think I'm cool, I'd rather want to talk like a normalfag, but it's hard. Sup Forums corrupted me beyond repair.

neet life makes you have a high power level

I'm working on becoming the most powerful warrior in the universe... Super raditz !

I'm a high level cuck.
>why
Got bullied in school by the attractive girls, even after I left school and formed new social groups girls I got close to would end up with other guys and tell me about it. Now it's the only thing I can fantasize about.

I was told I stopped Earth from shattering a few times, so there's that. I kind of don't believe it because my power negation gets weaker after 100 yards, non-existent after that. If it's true, I suppose those with planet-shattering ability tried it at the prison I live at. Oh wait... I cannot leave this prison... does that make me technically a prisoner?

I have the power to fuck up my life

NON-FAT

My power level is negative lol, weaker then a baby.

I am god

How the fuck has no one said Over 9000 yet im disappointed in you stupid cucks

I uh.. I drunk some expired chocolate almond milk. And now I can't stop farting every 30 or less seconds and it smells so bad it's keeping me awake.

My god... his power level it's... it's... OVER 8000 !

I found a way to truly boost my power-level through dark means !

i watched all of Dragon ball GT AND LIKED IT !

I liked it so much I bought the 120$ series collection so I can watch it anytime I want !

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

refrence to the manga not the anime noice job +1 inernet points