Finding Dory

I don't understand. Why isn't Sup Forums discussing Pixar's latest masterpiece?

?

no waifus, it's the only qualifier for kid shit to be discussed here.

Plebs don't understand this absolute kinography

It's a really bad movie.

First of all,
Second, there's nothing special about it. Pixar has lost a lot of the charm that they once had, and Finding Dory is bland and has nothing to it. Sure, it looks pretty, but that's about all it has going for it.

>Sup Forums
>film discussion
Pick one, unfortunately

It was released one month ago on USA so discussion has died in favor of other things.
Are you Mexican by any chance? The movie just got released here this weekend but idk if any other places have the same situation

Yes, I am.

Presumably because people here are over the age of ten, the intended demographic for that? I know sometimes you watch the kids movies that have adult humor in it, but this isn't one of them. And even if it was, isn't it still in theatres?

What would there be to discuss anyway? Lot of confusing themeses in the movie about lost goldfish?

Isnt it about dementia?

Hi

But it's a lesbian fish. There should be layers and layers of subtle memes and symbolism.

Don't ask me, I haven't seen it. But if I had to guess, probably not, since fish don't generally suffer from dementia.

dang nab it

That's a lie. Next you're going to tell me that fish can't get depressed, or transmit HIV.

The whale was qt

I actually wondered this too. aside from the ending, withe the over the top action scenea and the cheesy family scene it was a fucking great little movie. I don't tear up at literally anything but disney pixar movies anymore. and I don't remember when I think it was the "dory, in her whole hearted goodness, always knows what to do" scene, but I had to chpke back tears so my wife's son didn't think I was a 'trick bitch'.

Hank was great, best thing about the movie imho

>liking a fat whale
Best girl was Dory's mom. What a milf.

She's not fat by whale standarts!

I find a lot of Pixar movies quite bland, or at least I did at the time of seeing them. It's really only Monsters Inc. that I particularly enjoy.

It was fine.
Nothing made me hate or love this movie.
Only one fart joke, couple vomit jokes, better than BFG.
Octupus and Whale could have more screen time.
Little Dori is cute.
Hope, they won't make another sequel to this.

>Tfw finally think Pixar is coming back to their roots and making 10/10 films again after Inside Out
>They release this turd and Good Dinosaur
>Realize they just got lucky and they're never going to make good movies again

It itches every day anyway

>grown, single, childless "men"
>watching baby movies

nothing more embarrassing on Sup Forums desu

even the pedospammer is more emotionally mature than you fucking weirdos

Nah, it's not bad as shitty dinosaur.

There's nothing wrong with liking these types of movies

Asked a guy out at work to see it and we both enjoyed ourselves

Nah, they definitely had quality and talent back then. I think that these days they are under more pressure to churn out movies and the ideas suffer because of it.

hi

Ugh

Masterpiece? No.
But it was surprisingly good. I laughed a lot and the emotional payoff was unexpected.

the Beluga whale sonar was an overdone gag but it still made me laugh each desu

I feel like I'm one of the only people in the world who didn't like Finding Nemo. Even as a kid Kory got annoying after about 20 minutes of doing her shit.. Any redeeming qualities was masked by how dumb she was.

Hell I work with disabled kids all the time so I thought looking back I could learn to love the character, but I still can't. I don't see myself paying to watch a whole movie about her.

That and the "roo roo, roo roo!" felt overused, but I laughed every time so I'm not complaining.

Sandy Plankton?

Please don't believe that this is as shit as Good Dinosaur.

Is there any hope for Incredibles 2? I want to believe but I can't.

How?

Sheeeit

Christ, for a board called Sup Forums people know fuck all; Disney bought Pixar and moved half the talent around, hence why Pixar got worse and Disney's stuff got better.

you got me

God damn it I've never replied to one of these but I worry more about itching than my mother dying in her sleep.

Dude...

memes

a sequel that no one but that dyke wanted