youtube pedo hunt, daisy foot challange

previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5VDuBdqIHGM
youtube.com/watch?v=nSXvoODX0r4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Double bump

Sup Forums made a thread about this! To bad OP fucked it up.

Well its a start

Bumping tbh

Need to be in screencap.

GET IN HERE

Link

Waluigi reporting in
time to stop these sick fucks

That's where this shit needs to be not /b good night fags and death to the infidels!

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THE UNDERGROUND YOUTUBE PEDO RING WAS EXPOSED?!

pic unrelated by the way

Sup Forums thread:

PUT ME IN THE CAP
HI BROOKLYN

YouTube is a fucked up site man, there is so much shit not index properly on there. And yet we get banned for using 10 seconds of a song on the radio. It could just be in the background for fuck sakes. Hey guys at walmart ---- banned drake infringement

We need all of you expert haxors to spam this to shit like h3h3 and scarce and shit so we can save the children so they dont end up autistic and molested like us

Come to Sup Forums and spread it everywhere

Honestly this is messed up as shit, there's also a for sophie, a for sammy and for hannah.

>come to Sup Forums

I said it on the previous threat and Ima say it again. If do it myself but I'm not at a computer. Screen cap the sick comments with video titles, collage and tweet to scarce, Byrd news and h3h3. I'm sure Byrd will do a piece and scarce will too. Then h3jew will jump in

pol thread

Im not from Sup Forums, only spreading this

this is me and before you fucker doxx me, let me explain my reddit tier reply:

i tried to get this guy two years back when he was going by the name minecraftxxmicheal or something like that. i couldnt do anything about it though, i reported him several times but i guess the police didnt care. he then started threathening me and basically won that round. now i suddenly see this thread and it is just a dream come true too see this faggot get what he deserves.

hes already been called out by multiple people so scaring him even more now wont hurt. if hes stressed out he wont be thinking straight making it harder for him to get out off this sitation.

>Sup Forums and Sup Forums joining forces
Feels good man

you could have built a case and sent it to the relevant organizations but instead you've chosen to let them know we're onto them and given them a chance to protect themselves

Sup Forums was a mistake

Fuck off polfags

hunt this person down

So i'v messaged scarce to do a video about this i gave him all the details of whats happening right now..but might need more people to message him about whats going on to in order for him to look into it

ok can someone doxx

no no don't do that, don't give him any warnings until we have his full online profile, then we go for him. Don't give him time to prepare

So many pedo lovers on the thread too.

Make me, kike.

Make me kyke for da thrid reich brother

Yup, that was very stupid, saying shit in the comments of the videos

>my cuckoldry is more important to me than catching pedos

DOX THE PEDOS NOW.

Holy fuck you're autistic

whats an doxx

my dude his been getting spammed for hours already it doesnt matter. but yes i got ahead of myself because i waned revenge and ive delted all of my comments. however after youve made a comment the notification will still be there on email.

Is anyone working on doxxing him? I thought someone had?

will we witness the destruction of this person

DID OP BAIL?

EV1LMURKERZ/DAISY WILL BE STOPPED
Cant find shit out about him though

BUMP

DEATH TO PEDOS

has anybody thought about local news starions?
WAH
if we spread this enough, Sup Forums will be praised instead of chastised, and it might reach international news...

Why is youtube so archaic?

Bump. Does anyone have a rundown of the gathered information? I may be able to rustle some jimmies.

Hey nigger

Stop that right now

The last time we made the news all kinds of newfags flooded and destroyed this place.

Someone """"challenge"""" them to post a screencap of their subscriber list and details. That'd be a lot more helpful than taunting pedodaisy.

Lol everything would be reported and /b would become reddit v2.0

man fuck Sup Forums. whenever they do something good its noly becuase it follows theire political agenda. Sup Forums used to hunt down people jsut for the luls.

> (OP)
>this is me and before you fucker doxx me, let me explain my reddit tier reply:
>i tried to get this guy two years back when he was going by the name minecraftxxmicheal or something like that. i couldnt do anything about it though, i reported him several times but i guess the police didnt care. he then started threathening me and basically won that round. now i suddenly see this thread and it is just a dream come true too see this faggot get what he deserves.
>hes already been called out by multiple people so scaring him even more now wont hurt. if hes stressed out he wont be thinking straight making it harder for him to get out off this sitation.
And now u feel sorry for him bg warning him upfront? Retard.

Also, whatcha guys trying to accomplish? Youtube doesn't care, the kids get attention they crave.. And the guy talking about giving kids a webcam.. All tablets and cellphones have those nowadays. The only thing u can do as a parent to prevent thid is invest time on your kids and actually try to care about what they do all day. But it's easier to not care and bitch after the fact. Give em a tablet and have em surf unsupervised. Never talk with your kids about strangers online and this is what u get.

>weirdo asks random kids to smell each other
>they do it
>weird asks for more
>they keep doing it
>retard finds out and flips out
>believes it's the most incredible thing uncovered in the history of humankind

The amount of samefaggotry in this thread, over absolutely nothing, is going through the roof, holy shit you people are pathetic.

newfags>destroying an entire pedo ring

>man fuck people who have believes and convictions
>just be an edgy nihilist like me

fuck off daisy. You degenerate.

Found the pedo.

Youre not going to destroy shit. These things have been happening for over a decade now since youtube was conceived. You think youre the first bunch of faggots to try and "take em down?"

Yeah like the kind that say "WAH" like some autistic fucking speedrunners

Hey newfag. The point isn't to make fucking headlines its to destroy a pedo's life you dumb fucking idiot. 6piece chicken nigerr BTFO

You two are the only ones giving a fuck about this trash.

pedo samefag

The vampire challenge

>Get a knife
>Cut your sisters finger
>Have her mark your forehead
>Such on finger till it stops bleeding
>Repeat with brother

Challenge now complete you're now vampsiblings.

>search "webcam video from" on youtube
>sort by latest

Where the fuck is OP?

lol not even close. But have fun harassing a bunch of pedos into closing and opening new youtube accounts.

He thinks this is "literally the best thing everâ„¢".

He probably believes he's calling upon his reinforcements to help him take down the "pedo" treat. It's embarrassing.

Go do social justice somewhere else faggot, also buy a Guy Faux mask while you're at it.

Put two and two together, retard. Some of these idiots at least will have a bunch more unsavory crap on their computer, and if that gets out, I will have a laugh. And that's the only reason I need

It just goes to show that newfags dont actually know shit about youtube. This shit is leagues more mild than how it used to be.

you mean him? nowhere to be found.

Not playing social justice. Destroying life for the lulz.

>
>Found the pedo.
Nah, he's just being realistic. Youtube doesnt care, these kids parents don't care. Have you ever been on younow or any other live streaming websites? Its 99% filled with guys (usually sandniggers) showing theirs cocks to underage kids or trying to get em on skype for some one on one. Not to mention trying to bully em into showing tits (which most don't even have yet) or pussy. Doing these dares to get em do splits in shorts and shit. It's noting new. U made no new discovery here. The kids crave attention, the older sandniggers a quick fix. Used to be on playgrounds, now it's online.

This is the part where you say you will bring justice to him and save the poor kids from the evil guy, right?

Grow the fuck up.

atlest i'm giving a fuck, kids don't know any better so they need to know whats right from the wrong.

Ironically not actually doing either of those things.

Its more like youre playing fireman

shhh... let them dream user, they think they're making history on le Sup Forums, don't ruin it.

GO ON YOUTUBE AND LOOK UP "webcam video from" AND YOU GET VIDEOS FROM AN EVEN MORE FUCKED UP PEDO RING

Nevaaaaaaaah the midnight man is coming and you can't stop him BITCHHHHHHHHH

It is kinda cute how they're pretending to be like us back in the day. Kinda heart warming, but in an "Oh thats so sweet bless their retarded little hearts" kinda way.

less arguing, more doxing

The men don't know what the little girls understand

youtube.com/watch?v=5VDuBdqIHGM

U must be autistic

>poster number doesn't raise
either a samefaggot or one of the pedos

>Used to be on playgrounds, now it's online.
So much this. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

They sure need your help to be rescued from the evil guy asking them to sniff each other's toes.

You are definitely doing god's work here, user. Such importance.

Kill this thread fags

You dont fucking get it. One of these kinds of threads pops up every year or so and nothing happens. Some newfag or another winds up giving it all away, the people wisen up, delete accounts and make new ones. Neither of you know how to track somebody down based off of a youtube account and neither of you has taken the time to try and figure out how. That is why these threads go nowhere. All the potential momentum the last thread had is gone because the thread gives no sort of summary on what the previous one was about, and none of you saved but like one screen shot.

he's on Sup Forums of course he's autistic.

youtube.com/watch?v=nSXvoODX0r4
FUCKED UP PEDO SHIT

> ITT: Retards aggressively stroking themselves for posting one off-topic comment in an old pedo thread

I wonder what they are going to do once they find out about ML. lol

If kids licking each other's feets makes them go ape shit like this, imagine what they are going to do once they find something actually real.

Hi, from Sup Forums let's crush some pedo degenerates. Also what kind of parent leaves their children unattended to make videos and receive requests from strangers?

I'm certainly a faggot, but I cannot help to feel bad for the kids. They just want the views and subscribers and generally don't realize the fucked up creepy nature of it. I guess I am just a sucker for the naive innocence that comes from not having life shit on you yet.

You really believe you just discovered fire, don't you?

its not unusual Everyone on the internet now
digital natives