Prank this bitch she pretended she was me and flirted to a girl i liked and now she thinks im a fuckn idiot prank this...

Prank this bitch she pretended she was me and flirted to a girl i liked and now she thinks im a fuckn idiot prank this bitch till she fukn an heros nypa? Fuk off all it takes is one private call to her brain 0481517644

Nah.

She said who dis i said hitler bitch
No more faggot diy faggot

Did you have a stroke op? ahahahahaha lmfao

i has her tits

so this person is moving to newfoundland

Yea she coming back thi but thats the girl i like the one sending the messages in first person is someone pretending to be me and i hate that person so much that its giving me a stroke k3k

NYPA
but some incentive would help

She gave u rude finger and u desered it and that was from somebody in a designated area

So this is what 12 year olds do for fun?

The poo in loo is 12 not me faggot

OP I found your crush on Facebook, should I send her a link to this thread?

Well this escalated quickly

Im op and im 13 look all i wanted was a prank and u keks r being afk fags

Smart

>filthy mixed nigger
send it

The bitch hates me anyways all i want is a prank on target poo loo

both OP and dickhead in message have autist English abilities, kys lying fuck

also, not your personal army, cunt

what's say you b we've had a good youtube pedophile raid today but how's about ruining someones else's life

Ahhhh u got me fuck 5chins too good

fuck OP up, user

Actuallg made this thread interesting

She's actually got some hot pics on Facebook, you should post them in a girls you know irl thread

She blocked me

Please share. Let's see whats got this little faggot so frazzled.

She doesnt hate you at all. Judging by that reply she's tempted.

>inb4 mods nuke this chat

Kek that sucks for you man, some good stuff in there. But lucky for you it all public so you can just make a new account

The aftermath made me want to an hero badly lol but meh u win some u lose some aye. Gg b army looks like getting a person squads harder than ot looks but anyways im a faggot for tryna get other fags to prank someone i hated wheres the manliness in that.

New account ? Yea and then get fucked on again with hate. Might as well pretend im trump to her and show up a skinhead irl

Whats the name Mike Overton?

Called but didn't
Pick up OP u fag

You just till us to fuck off for saying NYPA?You little bitch, no one fucking disrespects me like that. You know what I'm going to message her and get your phone and leak your phone number you fucking PUSSYYYYY bitch.

Thats not ops num dickhead

Yes he told you to fuck off, you going take that?

Cash me outside howbowdah

I'm going to send the girl who pretended to be OP screenshots and ask her if she knows OPS # you fucking retard

Shes my mate now kek