Post girls you know, tell how you know her, dont forget to tell wwyd to others

post girls you know, tell how you know her, dont forget to tell wwyd to others.
I start with friend of mine from Poland i met in UK

she looks like tomboy... i would fuck her in public to let world know she is obidient girl

wwyd?

DP her on that public beach. Let strangers join amd gangbang her with us.

more of her

Would make this slut suck off all the guys at a party, crawling around and begging for more cum. After she swallowed every last bit, make her keep crawling around and now beg to give rimjobs while she fingers her ass and keeps sucking her dirty fingers clean.

My slut here.

is this library? i would love to fuck her in library while she cover her mouth not to scream while i creampie her holes

mine?

yet another 12 year old gay faggot posting a random fb pic lazily asking for expert advice about how should he masterbate his ridicolously tiny flaccid saggy penis

Man, she is pretty. Looks like the kind of girl who would be hesitant to be too dirty and filthy at first, but after that first slap in the face, she obediently follows whatever instruction you give her. Would love to fuck her throat and cum on her face, then parade her through town looking like a used whore.

Personal library, but she likes being used in public and exposed for the filthy little slut she is.

Bump

More pics

wwyd?

Wwyd

my friend I know from the colledge. She is also from poland.
She likes to model in pro photo sessions - she is pretty high, over 185cm and really pretty.
I have strong fetish on her feet.
wwyd?

I would like her pretty feet and cum all over her
moar

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

Wwyd to my fiancé

Nothing.

i would...
rip out of her nose this ugly shit
and then fuck her

wwyd?

feed her a bowl of eggs
feed her a bowl of eggs
feed her a bowl of eggs
feed her a bowl of eggs
feed her a bowl of eggs
feed her a bowl of eggs
feed her a bowl of eggs
feed her a bowl of eggs
feed her a bowl of eggs
feed her a bowl of eggs

My sisters. Left is older and right is younger. Started getting really attracted to them lately. They started working out and got really sexy. Fap to them and cum really hard to them daily.

feed her a bowl of eggs
feed her a bowl of eggs

show her feet more please