ITT: Prove your an oldfag

ITT: Prove your an oldfag

OP here, I'll start: I was banned for requesting nudes of the girls in pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mR92pCPcenE
youtube.com/watch?v=bpet67TTVag
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know the words to Yatta

When I got here, Moot was still an owner.

..god, age and women don't go hand in hand.

Well theres most certainly a shit ton of coke and heroin involved in that equation also.

Lurk at least two years before posting.

God damn zoom in on those eyes. Thats child Hollywood for ya. Ones crippled with depression. The other one heavily medicated to the gills.

>meanwhile in 2013
WTF happened?

They changed their dealer.

hands free fapping

>oldfag
>newfag
Why is this so important to you people?

Shut up, somewhere in the middle bracket fag.

I say, steady on old chap!

Knew her when she was famous in /b

Consequences will most likely never be similar to this in the near future.

>leg so hot
>hot hot leg
>leg so hot u fry an eg

youtube.com/watch?v=mR92pCPcenE

This was like the most obnoxious month of my life.

Damn.

This is Not 2013. They were 25 in 2013.

their 30 now and 2013 was 16 years ago

do the math faggot

FML that made me laugh more than it should've.

I know who they are. But never seen anything that they've starred it, or know anything about them really.

Have they made drastically different life choices? One of them looks like the other one's mom.

I was here back when it was a well understood and well accepted fact that everyone on Sup Forums was either a shrimpy little geek or a fat autistic neckbeard, and from this understanding came a kind of compassion and acceptance you just don't see around here anymore, because once you can accept that you're trash, you can acknowledge when other people are trash without any ill will or contempt

You got it dude.

tbf they both look like the other one's mom

elizabeth is best olsen

Its actually kinda crazy, when I was a kid I was sure we were never going to get rid of them, and then one day they just kinda faded and I guess I never considered there would be a generation that had no idea who they were.

Does anybody remember this shit?

What about Puddi Puddi? Maybe that one wasn't quite as dated. I guess rrftp would have been like, what, 2007? 08 maybe? I think I was a sophomore in high school so im pretty sure that was 07=08 school year.

THEY ARE FUCKING UGLY AND ARE HOBBITS

I think the faded away into the upper class fashion scene where everyones blasted on coke and all snobby n shit. They are crazy stupid rich so they didnt need to keep relevant.

Pretty much, which, like fuck, theres no universe where I'd pay any sort of attention to that culture so it was no wonder I stopped hearing about them. It really was a shame they never had nudes.

At least we still have Elizabeth as that sort of fleeting bitter dream that could not be.

Duckroll

Puddi puddi puddi, giga puddi!

I remember when people told Kyanka to gently caress off and came here instead.

I've been here off and on since the days of roody poo, newt, and candy asses.

These threads are a joke, go kill yourself faggot.

Kek

Holy fuck I forgot about Duckroll. I guess it disappeared because now its so easy to see the post without clicking it? And I think every thread specifies if a link is to a different thread now anyways

maybe you could bring it back with a dash of "reply or your mom dies" trash. Or maybe like a one two with an obscure OP post and a post right underneath it. Idk.

Kinda sad I forgot about those

I also felt like Moot firing Snacks was a tremendously good move. That faggot would have a heyday here today.

You think the writers of this intentionally gave the black girl these lyrics? LMAO 2:05 mark. youtube.com/watch?v=bpet67TTVag

I remember when Oprah said we had over9000 penis to rape children.

God damnit why the fuck am I still here? This site is a fucking shell what is my life.

Did they look like this at the time?

Everytime I see Snacks isn't back, I turn 360 degrees and walk away.

Insert 5 minutes from the end of the episode soft piano music, so we can all hear Uncle Jesse tell us the lesson we learned from DJ starving herself to get skinny.

al gore hadn't even invented the internet when they looked like that retard

You got it dude!

You do know the Internet predates the Web, right? And that people were online long before the Internet was a thing? My first modem was a 110 baud teletype machine which I used to connect to the mainframe at the university. If I wanted to use a different program I'd have to call up the computer science department and ask them to change the reel. The Internet didn't exist then, but I was still playing Maze of the Minotaur online.

Jesus Christ! What the fuck happened to them?!

Rhetorical question, of course: obviously Hollywood and coke.

could you still send dick pics?

Some of the first material to end up online was pr0n. Four-colour CGA .gifs of Samantha Fox were all the rage on the first BBSes. But before even that, I remember brisk business in erotic stories.

I remember i just got into the internet in like 96 or 97. Not long after someone put that picture of Tiffani Amber Theissen in a see through top, under a waterfall, in my mailbox. Moms found it. Im pretty sure it was Allison and Brandi..... Kelly Kapowski never looked better.

Why does the one on the left look 60, and the one on the right look the same as when one was anorexic in their teens?

Does anorexia delay aging?

The one on the left had severe drug issues for a while. The one on the right always seemed more "healthy" for a lack of a better term.

Tumblr fag

Facebook comments pls go

Smear in peace alec