Anyone down for a scar thread? Post pictures of your scars, give the back stories?

Anyone down for a scar thread? Post pictures of your scars, give the back stories?

fugg, my leg is so hairy i can barely see my scar,

>> Chainsaw

My wife has three small scars received when she had her gallbladder removed in an emergency operation.

They are little reminders that her life was saved.

All my scars are due to drunken stupidity.

Broke my ankle when me and some friends went to my old primary school and I jumped of the roof

Elbow scar I got from suplexing the side of a quarry after pussying out half way through a cliff jump

Those aren't scars, those are Darwin trophies. Congrats.

I didn't jump just because I could. I jumped because it started to rain and I didn't want to climb don't and slip, the roof wasn't even high I just landed on an uneven surface and it broke

Had a pretty bad accident playing football. Both bones snapped leaving me with a plate in my leg and having to piss in a bottle for 4 weeks

on my forearm from a dog
and yes im fat

Another angle

My whole body is filled with assorted bruises, cuts and scuffmarks.

Mainly childhood and teenage mishaps involving tools or wheels.

Worst scar is on my crown, hit a rock while swimming. Can only see it when shaved.

Ive got a giant "zipper" like scar from when my appendix was infected and exploded, starts under my bellybutton and goes all the way down to where my pubes begin.
Can't post pic because camera is broken :/

also have a small one on my hand from getting a cyst removed
fucking sucked because the numbing didn't work so i felt the whole thing
plus he fucked up some of my nerves and now i don't have full function of my hand

Wtf why did he keep going

that is pretty cool

you just sat there in pain?

he gave me like 4-5 shots of the numbing stuff and it didn't work
so i just said fuck it and let him do it

open heart surgery, (died on the table).

pretty much, but it didn't take too long so i just pushed through it.

sounds like he fucked a wrist block... can be difficult to get right. in the end a lot of patients just say fuck it and get it over with

That's pretty fucking stupid

My right arm after a bit too much to drink.. Yes, it's from cigarettes.

well what else are they gonna do, they're not gonna put me under for a simple surgery

mum used to get me on the upper arm, easier to hide with a t-shirt... hope it heels up soon user

Well if you said you can feel it and it hurts they would most likely stop

U fuckin wot

yes but i wanted it done so i didn't care
it wasn't as bad as it sounds like it would be, just a 1 inch cut and then pulled out the cyst

nice, god job, well done, friend.

what.

Thanks

I've got scars on my forehead and above my eyebrow from having a bottle smashed on it though I'm not putting my pic on Sup Forums !

Have scar on face, won't post because I actually like staying anonymous. scar from lip to chin, got whacked in the face with a golf club

I spose. I guess you didn't know you were gonna lose partial movement of your hand from it

It´s quite some time ago now actually. Pretty healed up by now.

nope, thought about doing something about it like suing but it doesn't effect my life enough to bother.

R8

May as well try