What is the meaning of life?

What is the meaning of life?

Install Gentoo.

Look up Viktor frankl that may help

Live, seeking happiness, never really find, settle for monotonous drining sadness, wait for death. Find happiness in death. Your welcome.

Resurrecting hitler so he can finish what he started.

We're either lonely, absorbed, or soldiers.

What if we're lonely absorbed soldiers?

>implying Hitler isn't alive and living in Venezuela

You mean Argentina.

I did in fact mean Argentina.

Genes.

We define our meaning. It's a stupid question. A vicious circle. You search for meaning that's already predetermined, and in so doing you prevent yourself from ever finding it.

Well, if we all were lonely and we got absorbed to soldier, then we're here as long as we keep fighting for it. I'm trying to go back, because I don't know if I was all three.

>Your welcome.

My welcome?

Oh come one man, he obviously wanted to say "Your welcome carpet"

It was probably all the drining

None. There is no meaning of life, or greater purpose to our existence. We invent gods and pretend there is, but you're better of knowing the truth: there is no absolute meaning or purpose, you make your own.

technically, one might be able to fade out without killing themselves I don't know what it takes, but probably to just sleep, until my behaviour matches my lack of interest in planet earth. You'll keep everything beautiful, might even make your own world. I wouldn't advise trying to make people though, this shit was bad enough.

you mean the white house? :3

Reproduction to keep the human race alive.
The subraces are doing this good enough so you can sit back and do whatever you want.

Dog is meaning of life. Here, have this nice dog.

Post memes

"The meaning of life is that it stops." -- Franz Kafka

Store Fronts, apparently.

I don't get it

Fucking, Sup Forums keeps asking me to visualise store fronts.

ztr

The meaning of life is chaos. "Nobody belongs anywhere, nobody exists on purpose, everybody is going to die."

That doesn't sound like chaos. That sounds like order.

winning arguments in league of legends

This man knows

To sit on Sup Forums until you die
Seriously, please don't leave.

the meaning of life is to find a meaning to your life

This is the best i can do

Killing niggers

Why the fuck people thinks life needs to have a meaning?
Just be fucking happy, life doesn't have any meaning per se, just like eating a coconut or taking a shit, just enjoy the ride.

Nevermind, this guy makes a solid point actually.

42 is the meaning of everything.

How about saying the words I would like to sleep with you to girls you don't know, who are alone (presumably).

Is this what being cucked is like? Being so angry at blacks that you turn into a nigger yourself?

"I wanna fuck you in the ass

Yes

peepee poopoo

topkek

Better keep it as vague as you can, otherwise she'll say no to that, but you won't bother to ask, how about the vagina?

Oh really ?..

YOU GODAM LOCNESS MONSTA
I AIN'T GIVIN YU NO GODAM TREE FIDDY

This bait accusation is bait in itself

Praising kek my child

Probably the smartest answer in this thread. Not joking.