Who would've thought that the cuck Canadians would be among the first to start fighting back?

Who would've thought that the cuck Canadians would be among the first to start fighting back?

RIP 6 Pakis

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38793071

>fighting back

Some immigrants shot up a room full of people just chilling.

The shooters were sandniggers.

Why does everyone assume that because we're polite we're pussys, does no one remember ww2? Or that we fucked up the USA in like 2 wars?

Yea but the shooters where morrocan so....

fyi they were canadian
all immigrants are considered canadian and loved

#diversityisourstrength

This is what you want OP?

Alright then.

I'll just wait for the day a sandnigger enters the primary schools where kids in your family go and put bullets in each of them and their friends.

You are a tricky cunt I will give you that

Looks like pay back to me. Now Canadian have to deal with the muzziez... hows does it feel Canadians?

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau offered his condolences to the shooting victims and their families, saying he reacted with "tremendous shock, sadness and anger".

He added: "We condemn this terrorist attack on Muslims"

>We condemn this terrorist attack on Muslims
>not "by" Muslims
>even though they were shouting Allah Akbah while shooting

cucked to the max

meh crazy people are crazy what you gonna do i have hockey to watch.

muzziez think Canadians are pussies with zero balls.. i guess they thought wrong ;)

"If you kill your enemies, they win." - Fidel Castros son

Old Trudeau cucked himself with Castro and now his son is running Canada.

>MFW Americans assume Canadians are all gentle pacifists when we are the 12th highest country related to gun ownership per capita in the world, as per Wikipedia

Jihad. Muslims are not accountable because their religion allows them to go fucking nuts. Canada cucks will not do anything because diversity is their strength.

You sound like the weak kid at school saying ''no-huh, I'm totally badass and mean!"

be a fat fuck from the united states and use the situation as a way to insult canada

I do taekwondo twice a week at the community centre bro, I'm dead hard. Sensei Jeff says I am a natural.

Well yeaaaa
Just as there are "casual christians" who kind of just stay in the church without being a true believer, I'm absolutely certain that a part of those people were "normal" or good people. It's just that its very hard to leave that religion behind. In the countries where islam is in political control, you can get killed for abandoning your faith.