I know this is sad as fuck but it's my 22nd birthday in 40 minutes...

I know this is sad as fuck but it's my 22nd birthday in 40 minutes. Could you guys help a brother out and wish me a happy birthday so I don't feel so lonely?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GqQR66HA8Rg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Happy Birthday to you :D

Happy birthday Sup Forumsro

happy bday bro

birthdays are just another one of those pointless anniversaries that normies love celebrating so much...
>have a happy everyday,Sup Forumsro...

Happy b-day bro

Happy birthday nigga

Had a good chuckle at this. Thanks, man.
And thank you guys so far.

Happy bday user!

Happy Birthday, OP! Have a glorious day!

Happy bday to u dude

OP here. Thank you guys, even just getting a few replies makes me feel better. I know I'll always reply to a birthday thread after this. You guys are awesome, keep being awesome.

Congestions, you completed your 22nd annual trip around the sun.
You have been rewarded with cake and the occasional gift

Happy Birthday my friend!

Happy birthday

Happy birthday. =D

You got many good years ahead of you yet. Don't be discouraged by failures, learn from them. Focus on your strengths and be the best at what you do.
Happy birthday, Sup Forumsrother.

Happy birthday user. Have some cake on my behalf.

Happy Sup Forumsday user
One year closer to the grave eh, matey?

Happy Birthday OP, make sure to leave us some cake!

haps

happy bday you sad, lonely fuck. Have a beer if you can. Where you from?

happy Sup Forumsirthday Sup Forumsro

happy birthday buddy, i hope it gets better for you

Happy birthday OP

Happy birthday Sup Forumsro, have a good day

Happy birthday to you, you are now 22.
Have a wonderful happy birthday.
Happy birthday to you!

Happy bday mate

Ha! I'm from Australia, where spiders and snakes will kill ya because you looked at them funny.

In 2 years I'll catch up to you! Time goes by fast
Happy bday

Happy bday Sup Forumsro

happy birthday OP

Happy birthday. Try not to be so down.

Have a Will Laren original.

yeah i got my birthday on Sup Forums too
Happy birthday to you

Well shit, i hoped you might hang around mannheim in germany (i know it wasn't that probable) so i would have had a beer with you. Well anyways, i hope you'll can atleast get fucked up really good.

happy birthday dude,

all I can offer is oc

WTF I cannot believe this thread. What happened to the abusive Sup Forums that I knew so well?

pic related, its OP

Ayy I fucking love these. Didn't know the creator's name. Greatest unintentional birthday present.
I wish, man. Germany is the first place I want to visit when I save up enough money. I'm going to start learning your language this year.
One of my favourite pics too, I use it as my brother's contact pic in my phone.

OP, I'm turning 39 this year, so fuck you.

Here op, my gf said you can blow a load on her ass for ur bday

happy birthday

Happy birthday

Kill yourself you cum gargling nigger faggot

Haha happy 39th, bro. I'm actually kind of jealous though. I actually want to be an old man already. Not saying 39 is old, I mean I want to be 65 or something. I want that white beard stubble already.

Happy womb-escaping day user. Have a good one.

fuck I meant Don't know why I quoted you. But tell your gf thanks.

Oops, forgot pic

Really nice of you trying to learn german, keep it up. But be aware that we germans usually love talking englisch and that most major cities like Berlin, Hamburg, Colonge etc. have a huge amount of people there helping you get along even if you only speak english, including people working everywhere like bakeries or regular super markets. So you should get around even if you can't speak a single german word. Have you a place in mind which you would like to visit?

Dude, I wish I was 70 and had live to see the best years of our civilization before it all went to shit. Imagine being born circa 1945 and getting to see the 50's, 60's, 70's and 80's!?! The last 25 years have been fucking awful apart from the internet. I'd be more than happy to be 70 and a few years away from death with the world as it is today.

youtube.com/watch?v=GqQR66HA8Rg
Hook :
If I was 20, I would eat the world,
bag on my shoulders, I would quadrille the globe
to dress my memories with nice things.
Lucid, keep being rebel of a thousand causes.

Happy birthday Sup Forumsro have a good one!

Happy birthday mate take care

Amazing ass, user. You're a lucky guy. Put a ring on that ass.
I hadn't really thought about it yet, but I do know I want to go in the winter, and I do know I want to see some old world German architecture. I'm thinking maybe some old German castles and stuff. Plus anywhere I can try as much of your food as I can. I want to be like a weaboo for Germany haha.

Happy Birthday

You're 22, so don't feel bad if this one isn't all that you wanted. You have many more coming

I know what you mean, as fucked as medicine was back then and the life expectancy, I would have loved to been born around the same time as Charles Darwin. If I could have that do over I would totally follow that dude like he was Jesus. This small period in human history is such an embarrassment. It's like humanity is going through puberty and we're doing all our cringy shit now before we actually get on with it.

Thanks, man. I like my birthdays to be especially quiet days, but I was just feeling more lonely as I'm getting older. This is the first time I've really done this.

Okay, well you can basicly travel up and down the whole of western germany and you'll have a treat everywhere you went. In the south we have alot of awesome food/ wine or beer and up in the north we have alot of fish or potato dishes and also alot of crazy craft beer. Bavaria is a must, but also Berlin (i guess). If you are into old architecture, look up where old Churches etc. are and make a route. Alot of nice shit is along the rhine. Also, if you can, don't miss out austria, it has a beatiful landscape and austrians are pretty nice in general.

Happy birthday dude hope its decent

Happy birthday Sup Forumsud

Thanks for the advice, man. I'll copy all this so I can remember it. Fish, potato, and beer sounds like an awesome combination. I'll have to start getting into the lay of the land so I can be there by the time I'm about 25. I still have a lot of stuff holding me here in Australia. I'll visit Mannheim while I'm there and just start shouting stuff about "remember when I was 22..." and maybe I won't get arrested and you'll pop your head out of your window and know who I am hahah. I really can't wait to learn your language anyway, I actually think it has a really nice sound to it. But thank you again, I'm gonna head off and get fucked up, and find something to do with half of my mind working.
One other thing though, if I wanted to travel there alone would that be a good idea?

Happy Birthday Sup Forumsro I wish I was in your place.

Here have this.

Germany is super safe. Sure, you can get into trouble, but only if you like, buy blow at 3am in a dark alley or smth. like that. Except that, you'll should be good all around.

Happy birthday broham. I hope you have a great day. If you are close to minnesota usa let me know ill take you out for free shots and free dinner.

wow, what a nice guy

OP here, about to go smoke my mind into the 8th dimension. Thank you guys so much for all of the birthday wishes. I love you all! Even the two fags that still clung onto the idea that everyone on Sup Forums should screech hate at each other, I still love you two.
I love you the most for teaching me about Germany, I can't wait to see your beautiful country with my own eyes.
Unfortunately I live in Australia, but I'll go hunt some spiders and snakes to cook up in your honour. Thanks for the offer, man. You're a good dude.

LOVE YOU ALL. GOODNIGHT SEATTLE!

Happy birthday OP, live long and tits or GTFO.

happy birthday you degenerate fuck

For you before I go.

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Happy Sup Forums-day from Poland, mate!

happy birthday mate

happy birthday bro

Well nice to hear that. And now my aussie mate, get fucked up and save your money so you'll can enjoy germany somewhere in the future (oh btw, it could be that germany is also really expensive so look if you can get a visa, we have alot of places like kitchens or bars which also employ you if you can atleast fill a beer keg like a human being.)

with whom will you celebrate your birthday? where's your mom? can your girlfriend be with you? my birthday is in a month, and I'll stay home alone with a bottle of vodka. ha. Happy birthday, dude

Happy Birthday!