Dear god please almighty Sup Forums

Dear god please almighty Sup Forums
Let's make this a real thing.
Cutforbeiber was successful, microwave your iPhone was successful, and while funny, they meant nothing. This is an opportunity to make a huge devastating impact amongst idiots that are probably even more gullible and impressionable.

Sup Forums isn't like this anymore

This guy has a point... future genes would be better anyway if u run ppl trhough shit filter

It should be. This is genius, absolutely genius. Tweeting now.

You're appreciated, trust me.

Let's spread this shit everywhere. It'll be like cleaning the gene pool. Does Shia LeBeefsteak have Twatter?

Dont let the thread die guys.

Bumperino

noone is that stupid

>mfw this was around since September and no one fell for it.

I bet all edgy faggots who tried to post this on social media was btfo by everyone on their contact list and now they are still crying in their basements.

Trumptards are so fragile...

Now that all their bullshit is crumbling and their supporters are jumping the fence they are becoming more and more desperate.

Topkek.

Worst bait ever. The times of #cutforbieber are long gone. Sad.

hopefully drumpf tweets about this or some shit after a few people kill themselves

This. You are all retarded if you belive that you can pull this off.

Leftists are. Pic related of a retard

Not as retarded as the type of people who think repeating "he will not divide us" to a wall will have any kind of impact on the president.

Truth. My Twitter account just got locked out because I kept posting that image and "#jumpagainsttrump Your lives are the only way."

Someone continue the work.

Aw shit man, consider yourself the first martyr in this cause. You did well soldier

Old ass image. It's not going to work. You underage newfags are more retarded than I thought if you seriously think this would ever work.

the reason you want this to work is the reason it won't

Just like you thought trump would never get elected or fulfil the policies he's doing every day right? Libtards are far more irrational than believers, and FYI I'm 27.

What? You trumpfags literally find any way to squeeze him in don't you. I don't care about your country's stupid politics. You're a fucking joke where I come from.

27? Grow the fuck up.

Did you just assume my nationality? Lmao. You sound incredibly bitter.

i hope this becomes a thing.

godspeed, OP, godspeed.

Thanks brother, all I can say is keep spreading

You're underestimating the average sjw