What is the worst thing you've ever fapped to?

What is the worst thing you've ever fapped to?

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/144057/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You, asleep in your bedroom

you fapping to him

nhentai.net/g/144057/

fapping to you while you fapped watched him fap to OP

Myself, while looking in the mirror.

EcchiGraffiti

I feel guilty about it but I fap to having a 3some with my gf and her 20yr old little sister involving them eating each other out for me. They look really similar and I had a dream about it. It was a good dream.

The scene in Hostel 2 where the nerdy girl gets sliced up. It really does it for me and I can't explain why.

i once fapped to a picture of a bucket of paint, just to see if i were able too.

the challenge was to think about nothing else but the bucket of paint, so no fantasies about scarlett johanssen or even fucking no, just me and that bucket of paint.

i succeeded.

Vanilla ass bitch.

battleshits scene harold and kumar

what color was it?

You're a fucking hero.

plot twist: he is color blind

Imagining my Aunty (who isn't really even that good looking) giving me a blowjob without her false teeth.

your mom over the phone

gray can be a sexy color

it was a bucket of blue paint. it was open, and dripping at the sides.

thank you, i appreciate it. i highly suggest anyone try this because afterwards you sorta get this feel like you're invincible. its hard to explain.

it doesn't even have to be a bucket of blue paint just anything that doesn't even remotely resembles sex. like a light bulb, a bottle of coke, a cigarette, you name it.

my friends fat GF, found a pic of her cunt on his PC.

it was a low point

but FWIW I came so hard.

that I've cum to?

video of a dude that sticks his wiener in the mouth and down the throat of a doggo...
not forcing it to do it though, it sort of knew how it was done for some fucked up reason.

post fap is all shame

Children