Hi, b

hi, b
my life feels pointless
what do you do to fill the void

>inb4 kys
>inb4 dank memes

probably you fap too much

I just paint :v (I am not a fucking DaVinci or smthing but... I like it)

Just do stuff that helps you kill time or makes you feel a bit better about yourself. I always do that.

Try murder, the rush you get is fucking great

I V A P O R W A V E

its probably cuz life is pointless. Learn to live with it.
To fill the void, you need to find something really important to your eyes and do it

weed and alcohol, a lot of alcohol

but nothing is important to me

i sleep my life away

I honestly keep and breed reptiles and arachnids

Speak to random people at pubs or anywhere else really.

>inb4 dank memes
I'm not even memeing, this is how I deal with it

what are your interests ? What do you like ? What do you hate ?

shove a bic pen up your urethra.

feels good, man

wow this man is Sup Forums on his own

>ITT tfw too intelligent to live

Then keep looking, bitch. Stop being an edgy teen

nothing i want to hurt people and disappoint myself

then make bombs and fail in activating them

I keep trying to think of how to make the world a better place without doing any work. I really want to change to future in a crazy way that gets my descendants laid for even being part related to me. I want to invent something, or discover something, or legislate something that will save lives, and make the world a more livable place. I also smoke a shit ton of weed.

topkek

get F I T

Pick up a skill, a sense of accomplishment is surprisingly necessary. Break depressive or stagnant cycles - hell just go for a walk for a mental reset. Meditation kinda sounds like bullshit, but you're asking Sup Forums for advice on how to live your life, its worth trying. Exercise and drink enough water.

I basically live this thanks to bipolar and the fact that my attempts to talk to doctors about medication jumped straight into nightmare mode, kinda have to take care of this shit myself.