Hey Sup Forums Is there any legit way to view my girlfriend's Snapchats...

Hey Sup Forums Is there any legit way to view my girlfriend's Snapchats, I suspect she's cheating and asking her about it won't do anything, been cheated on before by my last 2 ex's so I know the signs. I would like to catch her without being direct, also,

Ausfag thread who's up still? (Pic not her sorry)

send her snap

What's her snapchat? I can find out if you want.

If you guys can find me a legit way I will post her Snapchat

i add her, i talk with her, and when she send me a snap of her naked i send u that

take her phone and look, any other answer and you're just a pussy

do you have a small dick, or why bitches cheat on you?

Can't view already opened snaps man or the chats so I'm hoping there's a way I can get to them before her, she is only with me on weekends, during the week I don't see her so she's got all the time to be doing some kind of shit

Girls are just sluts, I can confidently say I don't have a small dick, but when chicks get drunk they aren't themselves

If you suspect she is, what does it matter if she isn't? It's how you feel, checking her phone ain't going to make you feel better. The only answer that will allay your fears is to catch her cheating.

You're always going to be suspicious because you've been cucked by your last two exes. Just break up with her and move on.

no but you can see who she's been sending snaps to

My current girlfriend just started to like other guys, had nothing to do with my dick, chicks just do that shit

aus fag too
this bitch is up to something mate

Have you ever considered that there might be something wrong with you? That maybe you are just a beta cuck?

This

nah nah, I'm just too nice I think but keep in mind I'm 20 and alot of the sluts my age are popping pills and fucking anything that has a beating heart and moves,

Ausfah reporting in.

The way you're suggesting is pretty hard. What kind of phone does she have?

I phone7, she had a galaxy s5 but it would probably wouldve been easier with android hey?

much easier. If she ran android I'd just suggest a keylogger that takes screenshots.

Hidden tiny cameras at her place

Or

Ask her if she would ever do an MFM and ask who with. Could make you even more needlessly paranoid though.

Why bother? You KNOW what you're going to find by snooping around her shit.
Why make it any harder than it has to be?