America has had enough of him. He is a cancer spreading across the nation and destroying America. How can we stop him

America has had enough of him. He is a cancer spreading across the nation and destroying America. How can we stop him.

Other urls found in this thread:

archives.gov/federal-register/electoral-college/electors.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dg6rd5LhztI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Difficult, he'd just get replaced by Pence

Don't worry my brothers. We have a lot of ground to make up but it's going to be alright. We will make America a free nation once again. Republicucks are too stupid to run this country.

Remember the last republican president?

>Bush imploding Twin Towers
>war in Afghanistan and Iraq
>4000+ American soldiers lost

Way to go republicans.

Inb4 trump is against war. Yeah right. Cheeto demands more nukes.

Or just dont, why should we care?

By making a thread about it on Sup Forums that'll teach em

Just remember your country is split almost 50/50 for and against. its not like your the overwhelming majority your just a very loud half.

Also why does it matter, why not just see where this goes?

Coming from your friendly thread Canadian...

>america has enough of him
>less than 1 percent of the population are marching against him

No Muslim ban, just naming Muslim countries he doesn't do business with.

No Hillary in jail. This is what I wanted the most.

No repeal and replace, just repeal so far. Its only his second week so let's see.

No enhanced interigation.

No wall at Mexico's expense. Tarrifs will cause prices to raise in Mexico so the US will be paying for the wall and more for Mexican goods.

No draining the swamp. He put almost all lobbyists and carrier politicans like Tom price or Betsy devos. none of which even close to the best person for the job. That's also something he promised. Most of them want to destroy the department they work for.

No deporting all illegals, just the bad hombres now.

He has killed the TPP so there's at least that.

Anyone notice how he made money by signing an executive order for the pipelines he invested in those same comanies so he's using Executive Orders to benefit himself finantually

While I agree with you completely.
Take your ass back to Canadia.
I need a place to run if a civil war breaks out.
I can't risk your country being infected with the stupid.

No. Big cities had enough of him.
Big cities = degeneration.

Gay movement? Big cities. BLM and niggers? Big cities. Uneducated, spoiled und mental damaged kids? Big cities.

Fuck off nigger, Trump already won

It's too late now. Putin is in charge.

2 late tbh

Calm down Cletus. Relax. Go back to fucking your sister while we try run this country.

You forgot politicians lie?
Or did you forget every president come sin with good intentions but quickly get overwhelmed when they take office, as they find out shit is a lot harder than it looks.

there were decently sized protests in middle of buttfuck nowhere too

This

and Yet Another Delusional AntiTrump Thread.

Nukes are a deterrent of war, not cause for it.

>we

>we
>we

Trump won Michigan and Penn

You can stop him by leaving the U.S.

You not liking his policies don't matter.

Sane people had to eat shit for the last 16 years while Bush and Obama did idiotic and moronic things.

Tl;dr You can't do anything but leave.

So you voted on the guy based on knowing everything he said was a lie? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard

you go to civil war or shutup

What's wrong with pence? I'm sure he would do a better job than the cheeto

Small cities love him
small cities = autismo

Incest? Racism? Klu Klux Klan and skinheads? Small cities Uneducated, uncultured, no real world experience, and mentally Handicap adults? Small cities.

Thats what you sounds like.

that photo made me smile

anyway people need to grow up and stop complaining about trump. things are completely ridiculous

all I take from this is that there are so many people in USA that have nothing better to do with their free time than go out and make absolutely no difference at all.

I didn't vote for the cheeto or the lunatic. I voted Bernie sanders hoping he'd win 3% of the vote and gain 10m donated towards his next campaign run.

Trump has been in office for 10 days, you sound like hes been in office for thirty years, you keep this shit up trump will bring about martial law, then you niggers will have something to complain about

Obvious troll is obvious.

Hillary is going to jail...just wait. Trump is just going to let others do it, so he looks like he didn't do it.

It's been a fucking week. Calm your shit.

>4 cities
>America

Trump all ready said he wasn't going to prosecute

hiss

>doubting the god-emperor's reign

spoken like a butthurt muslim.

>tfw the Electoral College saves you from this retarded leftist populism that's spread only through apathy and propaganda

Bait thread is bait thread

it's an ignorant image but it unintentionally proves an important point: that trump doesn't rule alone.

he really cant just throw nukes around him; regardless of what people think he is not a king.

why does the lady in your image make that face?

archives.gov/federal-register/electoral-college/electors.html
There is no Constitutional provision or Federal law that requires Electors to vote according to the results of the popular vote in their states.

Mate im Sorry to tell you but next election, we're are more than likely going to make Canada the 50s again... god willing... oh but with plentiful legal pot.

>1,7 Million / 320 Million
>America

Sexual excitement from heterosexual relations.

Saved

>splitting the US will fix everything
ukraine is what would happen

Isn't it possible that I'm not leftist, and I just don't pick a side at all? Its not like I said trump was a bad guy. You're just as bad as the libs. anyone that isn't with you is the enemy. Thats some retarded shit man.

He's already destroying America.

>The land of the free and the home of the brave

You can forget about that quote and throw it in the trash.

>Isn't it possible that I'm not leftist, and I just don't pick a side at all? Its not like I said trump was a bad guy. You're just as bad as the libs. anyone that isn't with you is the enemy. Thats some retarded shit man.

Read:
>retarded leftist populism that's spread only through apathy

Rawlin' fer duplicates

This literally shows how spoiled the US population has become

>Muh facebook
>Muh twitter
>Muh instagram
>he will not divide us

>Oh no, a freeze on immigration from nations that have decidedly turbulent environments and for which we have sufficient evidence, from events in other nations that have openly accepted refugees from those areas, have elements which will attempt to disseminate their violence to western nations, is tantamount to a FOREVUR BAN ON IMMERGINTS ERMAHURG
If I was retarded, I'd be protesting too.

"Land of the free and home of the wise" doesn't sound so bad either.

>dont take muslims in
worse then hitler
>take all muslims in
sweden yes!

Idk user. Everyone in MI is white and old, they all love Trump.

Except for niggertroit

>How can we stop him
then leave. if he destroys america, then he destroys the supporters. same for you for remaining, should your fantasy become reality.

It's almost like there's a middle ground or something

How can anyone leave if he walls everyone in?

how can we stop him? by voting on november 8

>Iran
>turbulent environment

Iran is not our fucking enemy. The Iranian people are literally the most western people in the middle east.

Yawn

>implying trump is destroying America
YOU GUYS ARE RIPPING THE US APART ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?
You fuck-cucks are protesting in DC, setting limousines on fire, BREAKING PROPERTY, stealing from stores in mass groups, killing and injuring peaceful trump supporters. Are you fucking serious? Trump has done jack fucking shit except deport some sandniggers and ban muzzies from getting in, you lib-cucks are causing a civil war you dumb cunt, and if you guys keep it up, trump will definitely bring about martial law. You dont even know what your fighting for anymore, you guys just see someone doing the same shit and are afraid that if you dont join you'll become a nazi or be some sort of sexist pig, well guess what, the shit you guys are doing isnt very DEMOCRATIC.
When martial law come dont say we republicans didnt warn you, Fuck-head-cuck.

actually thankfully we're not really taking many immigrants any more, our government wised up

>Iran is not our fucking enemy.
>most western people in the middle east
Sure, back when the Shah protected institutional freedoms.

Except for the Turks.

Before the election I used to be a really hardcore leftist. I voted for Hillary. I voted Obama for his second time around. Now that we have Trump I have realized that realistically I'm gonna be alright. At the end of the day I'm a white man. Maybe that's wrong to not be so worried about gays or blacks. But hey. At least I'll make it. Plus losing all the anxiety has given me time to get some hobbies. Might make me an autist but I collect Pokémon cards again. I'm 25. I'm so good at this and I beat the shit out of 10 year olds at tournaments.

Moral of the story is, you shouldn't let yourself get so worked up if you're white. Nothing you can do anyway. Lay back. Let it happen. Vote in 2018. Till then just get some hobbies.

I'm 24 not 25. That was a typo my dudes.

depends. you like stairs and a somewhat decent drop?

>America has had enough of him.
No, we elected him you fucking idiot. All those liberals can suck a taint. But please do try to assassinate him so the Secret Service has an excuse to gun you down.

Good luck, americans are fucking retarded and the people on Sup Forums seem to actually think he's good for the country. But really unless we're going to tare down the whole system and start over and close the banks and wall street might as well not do anything at all

more like
>OH you right wing are being too Right?! well thats BAD!, SOOOoo we go FULL Liberal now!
>OH you left wing are being too left?! well thats BAD!, SOOOoo we go FULL Right now!
rinse and repeat

>>>/pol?
No "we" didn't elect him you fucking retards did. But hey it was no better than shillary if we had any fucking brains at all we wouldn't vote and demand every corrupt politician be left to rot. And we don't need a fucking retard known as trump

>not even 2mil protest out of more than 120 million voters
>united murica
More like united unemployed Soros paid protesters
Kek

Will they ever get over it?

yeah, that's the trend in many countries. people are destroying their homelands just to spite their political opponents, and populists realized that it's a perfect way of raising to power. just take the dumbest of the dumb, tell them they are smart and patriotic, and promise them that you'll destroy the "cucks", whoever those cucks may be.

we're in the same moment od history we were in 1910-1930. Elites are retreating, the pleb is rising to power. it never ends well

No

will you?

Land of the cunts and home of the cunts.

American was lost waaaay before he even thought of being president.

If you weren't retarded you wouldn't be praising him

>sweden yes!
in late 2015 we hit a big spike and yeah we've accepted a lot of em but it's not as easy as some would believe. we have tight border controls now and they kind of stopped bothering to apply as much for sweden in 2016

>other people are stupid
>tare instead of tear
>posts anime
What a loser.

When do you think this radical
anti-trump meme will die down?

Who do you think has time to go out into the street and protest all day every day?

Jobless hippy scum, that's who.

So thank god these inexperienced unemployed morons are no longer in charge of the American destiny. They're merely pissed off because now we have a leader than demands personal responsibility, rather than making these liberal fucks feel good about the fact that they're on welfare.

Well, there's one wall. And it's to keep people out. I don't know how you can't see that. I'm sure he doesn't give a shit if you leave.

I just hope as many Americans die as possible

>2018

Look at the tiny protest in Kansas
youtube.com/watch?v=dg6rd5LhztI

Oh no a typo you surely showed me how will I ever recover from this.
Kill yourself. Trump is a moron and his followers are even dumber.

LET'S IMPEACH TRUMP AND PUT AN EVEN WORSE ULTRACONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN ASSHOLE IN THE DRIVER'S SEAT, FUCKING BRILLIANT!

This is natural selection at its finest.

>Libcuck has generic anime gore for masturbation purposes
Fucking degenerate.

Why do you care?

0.318% of the population has had enough! Change it or else!

Impeach them both. Then hang them.

>DEMOCRAT
President Theodore Roosevelt prohibited immigration to the U.S. of anyone who believed in polygamy, promoted it or lived in a country that practiced it. (Aka muslims)

>DEMOCRAT
President Jimmy Carter banned Iranian immigration during his presidency to deter the possibility of homeland attacks during and following the Iranian hostage situation. (Aka muslims)

>DEMOCRAT
President Obama banned Iraq immigration to the US for nearly a year in 2011 to ensure dangerous potential-terrorists didn't make it to the US (aka muslims)

>REPUBLICAN
President Trump is banning people from militant countries with no central governments to speak of and hotbeds for training terrorists, trafficking narcotics, and other crimes (Aka muslims)

Are you seeing a pattern here?

Democrats put an immigration ban in:
>"Oh what a great and progressive guy"
Republicans do the exact same thing:
>"OMG he's literally Hitler! Racist! Time to protest!"

This is why no one takes liberals seriously. Pathetic. A laughing stock.

He's been president for, what, a week?

Liberals need to calm their fucking tits, holy shit.

"Marriage has historic, religious and moral content that goes back to the beginning of time, and I think a marriage is as a marriage has always been, between a man and a woman."

Oh shit, would you look at that. That's a HILLARY quote. But I'm sure it's okay with you hypocrites that she was militantly anti-gay until it benefited her campaign.

Hillary was pro-war, though.

With freakin' Russia.