Friendly reminder that Starbucks wants to start employing 10000 shitskinned...

Friendly reminder that Starbucks wants to start employing 10000 shitskinned, non-english-speaking retards over USA citizens

May be time to rethink giving them your business.

finance.yahoo.com/news/people-boycotting-starbucks-ceo-announces-153452243.html

man, sure wish I wasted 10 dollars a day on sugar piss water so I could start refusing to waste 10 dollars a day on sugar piss water.

i never go there anyway, but i seem to recall a bunch of balaclava-wearing leftist anarchists destroying a starbucks storefront the other day.

bet those spoiled manbabies are happy now. they got their wish.

Get FUCKED Starbucks

Good thing I never give them a dime anyway. We have Caribou here which is far superior.

>being this much of an sjw

keep whining, snowflake.

>Getting triggered over a shitty coffee company

kek just go there and tell em your name is "america first" that'll show em

They deserve it more than you stupid fucking yanks do

Friendly?
Not really.

I never go to Starbucks anyway, they never get my name right anyway for some reason

Damn, all these salty tears sure have rendered me parched, I think I'll go get some Starbucks.

I have literally only been there once. Im Norwegian though, but from what Ive read its sugar poison

>Be so sure Hillary is going to win election that you resign your CEO post a month in advance

>Get BTFO

CAN'T MAKE THIS UP

smash the multinationals

I never went to starbucks anyway.

>caribou

Smart man. I like you.

as a starbucks manager, i can confirm that the drink in that picture cost us maybe 90 cents at most.

Hi yes can i get a large coffee with a extra large cup of conservative tears please?

as a non-starbucks customer, I can confirm I would not pay more than 90 cents for the drink in that picture.

I work at starbucks. Its garbage. I cant tell you how many fatties come in and order 800 calorie drinks and then have the balls to ask for it to be made with non fat milk. Then they order a 600 calorie sandwich made entirely of processed food.

They can hire who ever they want get over it. I thought conservatives were all about free business and what not. Pick position and stick to it

Real conservatives don't waste their money on fast food coffee, they conserve their money.