YLYL Thread

YLYL Thread

You've Been Trumped

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/
youtu.be/qcvkbQORF78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Context? Who is the "father" in that pic?

Steve Bannon ...

Thanks for the quick response.

>size 10 & 12
I can see the sjw hamplanet that put this together

>I can't argue the relevant point at all, so i'll resort to personal attacks and identity politics.

That'll show them.

Should these be funny? Am I missing the joke?

Why is this even relevant?

Is this some shitty attempt at shitposting against Trump?

10-12 isn't that big.

There are no silk manufacturer's on the USA dork.

This is ylyl. Were you really expecting a relevant point?

Sources?

operation desert storm?
war in iraq?
zero casualties in the war in iraq?

Sources for the fact that the executive order didn't include those four places where he happens to have golf courses in? or for the number of American's killed?

lmgtfy.com/

>comparing wars with domestic terrorism

You realise we are talking in the context of the muslim ban right?

Sorry, for the numbers killed. I should have specified.

NEVER FORGETTI

Iraq- zero Americans killed
Libya - zero Amercians killed

lost hard

>tfw you actually want the bananas

bannana this garbage

>compares a foreign war with domestic terrorism

Lost even harder

Fags
youtu.be/qcvkbQORF78

>Iraq hasnt killed americans
Read the news retarded liberal

blaming the election on russia and acting as if trump is owned by putin should be considered a mental illness

>not blaming the election on russia and acting as if trump is not owned by putin should be considered a mental illness
fixd

>I was only 9 years old
>I loved the cancer banana so much, I had all the .jpgs and .webms
>I eat so many bananas every night before bed, thanking them for the life I've been given
>"Cancer is love." I say; "Cancer is life."
>My dad hears me and calls me a faggot
>I know he was just jealous of my devotion for the banana
>I called him a cunt
>He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep
>I'm crying now, and my face hurts
>I lay in bed and it's really cold
>Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me
>It's the cancer banana
>I am so happy
>He whispers into my ear "I really, really, really like this image."
>He grabs me with his powerful banana hands and puts me down onto my hands and knees
>I'm ready
>I spread my ass-cheeks for the cancer banana
>He penetrates my butt-hole
>It hurts so much but I do it for the dank memes
>I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against his force
>I want to please the banana
>He roars in a mighty roar as he fills my butt with his potassium
>The radiation gives me anus cancer
>My dad walks in
>The banana looks him straight in the eyes and says "It's all yours my friend."
>The banana leaves through my window
>Cancer is love. Cancer is life.

>misses the point and then uses ad hominem identity insults

You're right, no americans have been killed in the USA by Iraqis. So why ban them?

SNOPES. Into the trash it goes.

Meh
Everything's made in China now

They simultaneously have the best and worst manufacturing in the world

But he said he's going to make America great again! This would mean he was lying to get what he wanted, but that simply can't be because he said he cares about the average American. I find it very difficult to believe he would say those things simply to get one of the most powerful jobs on the planet. That would mean everyone who voted for him was a sucker who deep throated his bullshit. That would mean that democracy doesn't work because most people are too stupid to employ foresight and critical thinking to make an educated decision.

> Conservative continues the trend of "everything I don't like is a mental illness"

Never change.

lmao you're a clown try again

why are we even discussing this

different problems require different solutions

the ban addresses only a part of the general problem, and other measures will have to be taken to address the other aspects of it

10/10 argument, you have proven you are not mentally challenged.

>the ban addresses only a part of the general problem

except citizens of those nations which have conducted acts of terrorism on US soil – such as Saudi Arabia and Egypt – are unaffected

Sup Forums 2017

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

this isn't /pol faggot

>>godihopenooneremembersthatsimpsonepisode.jpg

Stop posting these. You're making Americans look like myopic, propaganda fueled morons, incapable of having a unique thought.

$1,000 says the asshole that posted this has posted 9/11 conspiracy videos and has once said it was our own American people

I can smell it you faggot

>poised

MFW THAT MOTHERFUCKER IS SIGNED!

Is that real?

Are you saying that Trump's executive order DIDN'T affect those 4 Muslim countries? Countries which just so happens to have his golf courses?
I can actually smell the retard in you.

Nigger perhaps you're never heard of Gulf War. Or have never read Blackhawk Down. GB2 Facebook with this shit-tier posting, you miserable gigantic faggot.

>Lybia

Good work professor. Adds credibility.

Scummiest cocksucker around. Sick fuck.

>ad hominem attacks
>talks about foreign wars even though we're talking about a muslim immigrant ban

0/10 for missing the point and then reaching for those all too familiar insults.

Read the news sometime faggot. Of course it's real. The Real Donald J. Trump posted it.

Projecting your dreams, into ugly little charts will
not make your misguided liberal fantasies true.

But you are delusional lil fucker aren't you?

kek

How do you define "terrorist"? Are enemy combatants like ISIS considered terrorists? Are only civilian deaths counted, or do military personnel factor in? Is this only on American soil? Do Americans abroad killed by terrorists count?

>giph
rage

How ironic.

OP, I see your therapy seems to be going well.

Are you still raging like a two year old that lost his binky when your President signs executive orders, or have you been able to control your outbursts?

Fuck off faggot

>ad hominem attacks
>interprets statistics as 'fantasy'
>uses identity politics instead of debating a particular point
>not one single coherent criticism in entire post
>more ad hominem attacks

seriously you guys should get a vocabulary. don't you feel embarrassed that you can't form a sentence without insults? i'm glad people with your social skills don't leave the basement, you're cringeworthy.

Whatever helps you sleep at night faggot.