Breddy good thread so far I'll give you a couple bumps

you are the most pathetic group of people on the internet or off

no u

I hate you Keith

Great thread Op

more like this. ooh that gets me going

w-what

Any goblins or kobolds for this scaly?

You people disgust me, spending your time fantasizing about disgusting scaled creatures when you could be fantasizing about sexy furred ones smh

this

>implying i don't do both
shiggydiggy 2017

mor fox

After first visit of Sup Forums I am tolerant to all fetishes, but hate nigers.

Soooooo
eh
i dunno if i even want to

niggers aren't a fetish, so it's fine. i'm more intolerant to sand niggers. keep crying wolf and all politicians folding

yup

I'll definitely be here tonight
but now, at this hour?
with all the dragons?

s'up crittaz

Just lurkin'. hoping for some good blowjob pics

have to leave in 30
this thread is not my cup of fetish
but bored enough to lurk
not safe enough to do anything lewd

23, my darling, how are you on this fine day?

Sorry, don't have any.

Same here. Dragons are cool, but not really my thing. Maybe team shark will be here when I get back from the gym.

I recently realized I would love to be a stinky little critter and live my life in woods and constant survival. Like a marten or ferret.
Not a furry or anything like that, but like a real fucking thing with teeth fur and fangs.

>on all levels except physical I am a ferret
>roars (what sound ferrets make?) internally

Can I relate to you furfags?
The reality is of course to be a human and work further and have relationships yadda yadda. But it is incredibly romantic idea to just shed the chains of humanity for a second.

I relate to you. you too idealize something unattainable.

>OP is not a NEET or have face/social disorders

It is a thing to wish to leave the complexities of being a human. Humans have to deal with so much bullshit that nearly all other animals don't have to deal with.

Most of the bullshit is imposed upon us by others/society

It's true, right?
I have rarely those moments when I stop giving attention to lots of details, focus and try to streamline my life and it feels so much better.
I stop helping others and just do things for me. And it feels good.

Are you fucking retarded, living in the wild has tons more lethal issues than being a human.I give you a fucking week till you would die with no technology, no medicine..

I would have my wild senses. My instincts. My natural resistance.

>found the doctor

you know which animals are the most resistant to natural hardships?
French wild hogs.
Viva la resistance.

You know what else you would have? A life span of fucking 6-10 years, honestly we'd be better off with you dying in the first 5.

Of course. Animals live faster and die young.
I was not saying - an animal with human intelligence.

and why the hell would you be better off you fucking bastard. If I'm a rat one day, I'm pooping in your nostrils while you sleep. Guaranteed!

i think someone missed the general idea, or something. i dunno
top of the hour, gotta go

First off you fucking degenerate, Animals don't live faster just because their life span is shorter.
Second you fucking inbred piece of shit, I'd be better off because I live ten times the life of you autistic retard. I also live in a world where we develop technology and evolve to actually become something, unlike a fucking useless rodent.

You seem incredibly tense.
We are talking about ferrets. You would be a shitty ferret. They are fun.

ah, another human exceptionalist, I see

I AM NOT FUCKING TENSE YOU RETARDED FUCKING RODENT. I WOULD BE THE BEST FUCKING FERRET, EIGHT HUNDRED TIMES BETTER THAN YOUR FUCKING USELESS FERRET SELF

You have caps lock on, user.

Gotta agree with him. I'd rather live as myself, than as some stinky animal.

Those little guys love being pets because life is fucking horrific for them, and they probably don't live more than a year or two in the wild.

you would probably be the shittiest ferret ever!
you would be one of those fat semi-retarded ones who always get stuck everywhere and eventually you'd be eaten by some random owl, because you forgot to fucking hide!

It's example picture. Ferrets don't live in nature. Polecats do.

Have fun living for 2 years and dying in the wild like the useless fucking autistic retard you are

Alright enough chit chat

And you, arguing over nothing, autistic anti-social behavior, lacking intellect to reply to further the conversation ...

may you live forever.