Feminist SJW hate tread

feminist \ SJW hate tread

Other urls found in this thread:

hewillnotdivide.us/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just hate they way they look...

NAZIS WATCH OUT

What's in the picture of this? should be "man" and "woman"?

hewillnotdivide.us/

Bump —

I'm gonna tell a joke guys

Women's rights

Bump this question —

man, for her to stay up after that punch... fuckin' tough.

Shit, now im horny. Time to fap

lol this is not the point of this tread...
you are not suposed to be some woman beater just have the smarter understanding ...

i dont get it

Hey now, what's a femenism hate thread for some is a fap thread for others

Literally blaming the environment and weather for being racist

> You guys are so hilariously salty about all this

> Your only degrading yourselves you ignorant fucks

> Yeah maybe you should focus on your own issues instead of shifting the blame to others

And then the puncher goes to jail for assault... what's your point?

> YPG would kick all your neek-asses

>you're

see

Not sure what's funnier. The fact that this so blatantly autistic or that all the autistic fucks ITT were too autistic to notice.

i want to play fallout 4 as an apache attack helicipter

What manner of creature is this? How can one be so fat and so skinny at the same time? It's like all that avocado went straight to his head.

https:// www facebook com/Libtard1/videos/402810560054437/?__mref=message_bubble

Feminist gets triggered and proves mans point at same time :)

I don't think you know what salty means. Laughing at someone or a group of people isn't salt you autist.

Nope. It means that leading countries like china or america are destroying the environment and poor african or hispanic countries have to pay for it. Like global warming is destroying the fields in africa, because it rains less down there and stuff like that.

Yes, I'm sure that dude is going to kick your ass because you don't think pronouns are important.

your just salty

My just salty what?

being offended by something doesn't give you a greater right to suppress someone elses rights. thats being salty.

Your mask won't protect you from being charged with a felony or being shot by the police. This isn't Europe and I'm extremely glad that Trump is going to remind everyone of that. Maximum penalty for everyone caught, site/incident based mass arrest with recognition of real press credentials only.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

>In February 1976, Director George Bush announced an even more restrictive policy: "effective immediately, CIA will not enter into any paid or contractual relationship with any full-time or part-time news correspondent accredited by any U.S. news service, newspaper, periodical, radio or television network or station.

>By the time the Church Committee Report was completed, all CIA contacts with accredited journalists had been dropped. The Committee noted, however, that "accredited correspondent” meant the ban was limited to individuals "formally authorized by contract or issuance of press credentials to represent themselves as correspondents" and that non-contract workers who did not receive press credentials, such as stringers or freelancers, were not included.

CTR = CIA

also:
>Don't have a choice whether or not to keep their genitals intact when they're born

that finish!

That dude was completely shit-faced and trying to drive, his girlfriend was trying to stop him.

But keep up the legit hitting gifs like

Pathetic.

Lol user please just learn what salty means it embarrassing. I'm not mad I'm just disappointed

Getrekt son

Wat?
Razors? I can get free razors? Since when?

Much the the gravy flowing through her veins.

I would like to know this too. I'd save a fortune.

SJW bitch vs Sup Forumsdude

>women of ALL genders
>Wants to be taken seriously

Women of all genders

>Women
>All genders

Are u assuming my gender?
I identify myself as Reinhardt Heydrich

But that's all SJW fucking do. They're a pro-censorship, pro-fascist, anti-freedom hate group. They might as well call themselves the "Youth Anti-Sex League" and get it over with since their bark is worse than their bite and all they really do is rat on white people people to Big Brother. They're a hate group, they should be considered terrorists.

Glad they're so busy faking hate crimes against themselves right now that they aren't bugging me with some bullshit.