Socialy retarded

>Socialy retarded
>Barely make myself go to this cafe to meet a girl
>She's late 30mins already

AMA

well fugg my doot

what did you order?

A choko muffin while waiting, coke and a peach juice for her...
We chated before, she loves peach

Did she come ?

30 minutes? She's not coming.

I'd left at 10 mins late. Though, I've never been on a date so idk.

Order coffee for her
cum on it
giver the coffee
say "extra cream"
???
Profit

topfugg

bring a book next time

just drop a message and say you're there and ask if she's coming. if no response, you can eat whatever you ordered her.

What do you look like?

This makes me really sad.

Pro tips

Always confirm the day off by sending a text that reads something along the lines of "Can't wait to see you today!"
When planning a date always offer to pick her up at her place.
Coffee dates never end with sex.

Why the fuck would you pour coke from glass bottle into glass cup?

It's your fault. You probably kind of forced / demanded her to come. But she isn't your mother that will stop anything she does and run to you at the slightest whining of yours.

Welcome to the real world, millenial.

Virgin douchebag detected : knows all the tricks of the info threads about "how to be successful with women", probably also paid for an ebook on that subject.

wow that's edgy

I'd just text her straight up and ask if she's on her way or not. Pretty douchey move. Maybe your social retardness is what pushed her to not come, but with each little learning experience, you become less socially retarded.

What is it that makes you think you're a social retard?

This.

You can text her or wait for her to contact you, if she does and doesn't give you another date just give up.

Also keep having a good time, OP, you dont need no bitch to have a good time.

Same user.

Also she better have a good excuse.

Don't say this, it will probably make her uncomfortable.

If she hasn't said sorry for being late or let you know she on her way she isn't coming. Call her on her bullshit op.

Don't be passive agressive though just be straightforward. Nothing douchie like, "would have been nice to know you weren't coming..."

Straightforward.
It sucks you didn't show, we would have had a great time.

You're right.
Women can't stand it when people want to see them.

It's not that. It's forward and creepy. I would feel uncomfortable if a girl whom I haven't dated yet said that. My immediate assumption would be she's clingy and ready to have kids ASAP.

This

OP here, it's ok she had a family emergency and rescheduled to tomorrow

Good man.

Saved

>cafe
>soft drink
well theres your problem

>Half hour
20 minutes is my maximum wait time if she doesnt at the very least text me with a good excuse.

At this point, follow the advice of some of the anons in the thread. I would say just leave, but if youre desperate and dont want to come off like youre desperate send her a text asking
>Are you on the way?
If she hasnt responded in 15 mins, then leave. Have some respect for yourself and your time. Even if your time isnt worth that much, at least pretend that it is. Not leaving is essentially giving her tacit approval to disrespect you like this in the future, if you get with her or not.

If you end up leaving without her saying anything, dont text her at all until a day or two after she texts you.