At what age getting bathed by mom starts to get weird?

At what age getting bathed by mom starts to get weird?

anything over 5-7 years of age is creepy as shit..

( >_

I had to stop her at age 14

Really? /ss/-baiting aside, I'd have guessed rather something around 11-12

around 10

I'd say 4-5 as by that age you're already meeting other kids at school. Anyway there's "Shower with your dad simulator" on Steam if you can't get over it

And meeting other kids at school is relevant how, exactly?

who the fuck goes to school with 5 years?

I'd say once you move out of the house.

( > o < )

Anyone in a first world country? Dunno where you live man, but in many countries First Year is by that age

Kids should stop bathing together once they are in the second grade. I think thats around 8 yo

what country? most countries start with 6 or 7

Why?

i agree with this guy^

i disagree.

Because thats when some girls start puberty.

What the fuck? Is that Shroud from Cloud9?

yeh, first grade at 6 or 7

also bathing alone at 7

yea i guess your right, when puberty starts to set in. cause thats when they start to notice

I'm 41 and mommy still washes me. I don't think it's a big deal tbh.

Is that some pedo fantasy? Because if not, I'd quite like to know the source of your information.

Quick Google search showed UK, Spain, NZ, US and some others. Probs I overgeneralised, but it's not anything unusual

16 to 17 generally. It was with my father though.
It wasn't weird until my 20th or so. By then, the shower couldn't comfortably fit both of us at the same time.

wtf? I started kindergarten when I was 4

But how will I get my good boy points then?

I'd say around 10-11

easy with growth hormones and shit in food girls and boys are hitting puberty younger and younger, hell my sister who is 3 years older then me started having periods when she was 9 years old, freaked the fuck out of our parents. it does happen its just super common until the last decade or so

idk about mom but I bathed my daughter from age 4 till age 13. Got to make sure that her little anus was good and clean.

imo that's a bit too early. when I was a kid school started with 7, was changed to 6 later.

kindergarden is not school

idk my dad always bathes me

and my dyslexia strikes again and i fuck up my explanation and quote the wrong post, fuck im hopeless

I began school at age 4.

when shes 50

My schooling started at 3, but then I had to repeat the first year because my new school demanded it because I was tad younger than the other kids. The first one was kind of a playschool/kindergarten?

what country?

Puerto Rico

India

age 5
but I have regressed and now get a monthly body scrub from korean hookers at the spa

>top tier reason
this will be overlooked