Now that's it's been confirmed the attack in Quebec was a muslim will Canada shut it's doors too?

Now that's it's been confirmed the attack in Quebec was a muslim will Canada shut it's doors too?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2017/01/30/at-least-five-killed-in-shooting-at-quebec-city-mosque.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I would like it, but there's too many liberals virtue signalling for it to happen.

Kek

Fake. Name and picture are a play on Anthony Cumia.

why? he killed muslims

muslims attacking a mosque
mhhh looks like a win-win if muslims now killing each other

It was muslim on muslim violence, as long as they continue to take each other out im fine with it. Just keep that shit out of my neighborhood.

Not letting them kill you means they win.
Or so Turdy would say.
So, we have to let in TWICE as many muslims. Or they win.

Nah, isolated incident. It's not the like a continuous stream of mass murders, like say in America or something.
But they want to have their guns, so that's the price they pay. Keep those scary brown people out, though.

Mass murders hardly happen in America.

Most of our shootings are nigger on nigger(or any other race) handgun violence

Please come to Brazil

Looks like king charles I

lol, hardly ever compared to who? warzones?

Cala boca. Muslims são o cancer desse mundo.

The states didn't even "shut their doors" yet more fearmongering and illogical whining and complaining from people who think with their hearts and not minds. It's just a temporary hold to figure out a better way of screening and accepting immigrants in order to keep the nation secure in this complicated and dangerous political climate of the Middle East that has put a giant target on the American people. As a Canadian I wish we too could have a prime minister who actually cares about Canada and its people instead of cucking and selling off our beautiful country to china and the saudis.

>Mass murders hardly happen in America

Did typing that make you believe it?

Ant kinda looks like Gene Simmons in this pic.

That's an interesting looking sand nigger

He's a Tunisian back alley knife fighter

Does he venerate the entrepreneur?

Not yet

Actual Quebecer here, I live in Sainte-Foy (town where the attack took place).

There were originally two suspects, one white guy Alexandre Bissonnette (common Quebec name) and Mohamed Khadir, a muslim.

The muslim ended up just being a witness and was released. The sole suspect is Alexandre Bissonnette, a Université Laval student. He has participated in multiple attacks in the past agains muslim communities.

He can't keep getting away with it!

the timing for this is impecable. I hate to be that guy but I think the jews did this.

hahahahahahahhaahaha

>alllahu akbars are welcome in Canada
>few days later
>muslim terrorist attack

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

SERVERS YOU GOOD FOR LETTING IN THIS LOCUST

No! Antwan Kumiya was behind the Paris attacks, too!

>pic related
>Anthony Cumia

All my keks

But yeah, Half the suspects were of muslim descent, before the police changed their minds

(The lone suspect was identified as Alexandre Bissonnette, a student at the nearby Laval University, a law enforcement source told Reuters.

Police initially named Mohamed el Khadir as a second suspect, The Associated Press reported, before cops apparently backtracked.)

foxnews.com/world/2017/01/30/at-least-five-killed-in-shooting-at-quebec-city-mosque.html

How does he get away with it?

Canadians are cuckolds, plain and simple. Why when non-Muslims are slaughtered are we told never to assume it was terrorism, yet immediately every politician is screaming terrorism. Look at the comments from Canadian news:

>"The Quebec shooter, who killed 6 in a mosque, is a white male student who made right wing & anti-woman remarks on Facebook"

>"This is Allah's home, and there was blood spilled on the floor"

>In a rare move, the hospital let the entire group [of Muslims] go up to the second floor, in the trauma department

>Premier Philippe Couillard has described the shooting as an act of terrorism,"murderous act directed at a specific community. I think the majority of citizens, not just in Quebec but elsewhere, would describe it that way."

>Couillard also shared a message of solidarity with Quebec's Muslim community. "We are with you. You are at home. And you are welcome at home."

>Prime Minister Justin Trudeau described the shooting as a "terrorist attack on Muslims in a centre of worship and refuge. Muslim-Canadians are an important part of our national fabric, and these senseless acts have no place in our communities, cities and country."

>Quebec City Mayor Régis Labeaume fought back tears, saying the city is in mourning. "To the Muslim community, our neighbours, our co-citizens, who count on our support and solidarity, I want to say, 'We love you,'" said Labeaume.

>Quebec City Mayor Régis Labeaume and Couillard held a news conference and invited several leaders in the Muslim community to speak.

Despite what we are being told now, eye witnesses immediately told media there were two shooters: They started to fire, and as they shot, they yelled, 'Allahu akbar!' The bullets hit people that were praying. People who were praying lost their lives. A bullet passed right over my head."

I heard he was a Corsican pimp.

fake, attacker was white college student you dumbasees

Who tells you that when terrorists attack, you shouldn't assume it to be terrorism?

When the paris attacks occured, do you think that people did not immidiately use the term "terrorism"

When Breivik killed all them kids, do you not think everyone immidiately called it terrorism?

When the st bernardino attack occured, did not everyone call it a terrorist attack?

I have a suspicion that you surround yourself by sources that tell you what liberals say, rather than listen to what liberals say actually say.*

Or are you compounding the reports that in many cases those who commit acts of dometic terrorism suffer from personal difficulties and that like most tragedies in the world, there are a myriad of factors that combine to drive a person to the point that they want to go out and kill their fellow man and to simply say "terrorism" is oversimplying a hugely complex issue?
*This is true as well when it comes to liberals. We live in bubbles and only listen to sources that reaffirm our preexisting beliefs. It's a dangerous time we live in, especially a the increased polarization of society is coinciding a widening gulf between the workers and the elites. We are only a dramatic economic collapse away from forming a perfect climate for widespread civil unrest and/or war

and the government is doing it on purpose.

Conservatives are such fucking rubes.

Articles are saying that guy posted on an "anonymous message board" that he wanted to attack his city's Mosque

>instantly knew they were talking about Sup Forums

He lives in a country where everyone sucks everyone's cock, that's how