Glory to arztotzka.

Claim

Normal elitist -_-

Maybe, but there's not much else to say about it

>claim

Still here.

It's Arstotzka.

The s stands for semen

Nah, this one aint nothing like your cup.

That's what the commies want you to think.

Arstotzka better than Kolechia.
They are stupid and foolish and silly little rats.
Filthy rats.
youtu.be/5fdKiHWDsmw

Evening.

This is such a cute pic of kyouko

>hello yoyo
Sure there is it's still going now simply because we can change the topic.
Hello shiro

What's the point of making another thread if there are still few posters?

What's the point of being alive?

>ain't nothing

So in some capacity it is like her cup?

To spend time with your waifu of course
>tfw no waifu
>tfw no point to life

>when spending time with your waifu isn't enough to keep the crippling depression and urges to end your life away

Having fun, if you're not enjoying it you're probably doing it wrong, working on projects helps keeping you entertained though.

Do you have one too?

What to?

I do not...

Evening lads

Nothing keeps me entertained, I write small things from time to time, but that's just to get things out of my head.

What are you waiting for? Go find her! I'm sure you don't want something real to steal your waifu's place.

What kind of things out of your head? Like, are you writing about your issues or just about whatever that comes into your mind?

Welcome back~ ^.^

カラミチーマス

I write and create different Original characters mostly, Sometimes they're super complex, sometimes they're super simple. It helps keep my brain from shitting itself.

Thank you, thank you~
How are you?

Anything really im at work atm
There you are

I don't know what to talk about though

Sup, there I am. Sup Tali?
I'm only here every second day now.
Is there something you wanted to talk about?

You have Louise on discord, don't you?

Sup?

This particular type of double negative is intended to be additive not multiplicative.

Hey.

Yeah, it's pretty cute.

O shit.

That's more or less what a friend of mine used to do to deal every day with what life gives you, a good way i found is to always give yourself something to do in the spare time, and setting objectives, there is always room for self improvement, like you could start exercising in the free time, start a diet, and these kind of things would open whole new paths inside your life that could lead to good or bad things, but that's just a minor thing, i see life like if it was a big clock, you have to wait, a lot, in order for it to finish, it's like being at school, thinking about getting home will make time pass slower, having fun makes everything easier and quicker, unless you don't find fulfillment into doing every day activities anymore.

I slept the whole day...literally just woke up, i feel like i wasted sooo much time i could've used instead to get a better body.

that ain't no problem sugar, how about we start with those perky little titties huhuhuhu

I've just lost interest in the day-to-day tasks.

I want to leave this place.

No

Did you oversleep school? That's not good.
And don't worry about a single day. All in all it sums up when you start doing it.

Hello folks~

Hit me with the doodle of the day.

I've already had friends in your same condition, of course i don't want you leaving, but...uhhh, mo sure if you saw the Neverending Story, the part where Atreyu tries to save his horse friend from killing himself, it's that feeling of not being able to help no matter what, you just feel disempowered and can only watch as your friends get worse, until eventually...not trying to sound like Alice, you know, the psychologist, but you probably need a higher grade of helping, and the people who care the most about you to support you at all times and show they care.

Well i went to school, but since we shate the same timezone you can imagine i didn't sleep at all yesterday, so just went past school like a zombie and fell asleep as soon as i touched my bed back at home, what has your day been like instead? Actually i never asked you that much about your days, should've been a little more careful about your life.

I'm already as worse as it gets. I am the point of no return, really the only two things that I keep moving through life for are my Daughter and my desire to prove everyone wrong about me.

My days are rather uninteresting and uneventful. Else I wouldn't be here really.

I met with friends today and went to the cinema and watched a movie called "Sing".
It was lovely.

Also bought a Mini-NES for a friend

You sound like someone who wont send me $8000.

Sei
>muscular
>mildly awkward
>genuinely good natured
>good work ethic
>open about feelings
>can slap a nigga should the need arise
>cool friends
>not a Rei clone

the best

I have 20$ and a pack of gum to my name, how would I be able to send you 8k$?

Alright! I kinda missed doing that!

Guess I was right about you all along...

Make it fast and motivating!

Of course they are wrong about you, you are fighting back, usually the ones in your same condition just give in, but not you, you are the strong warrior-like person that keeps going no matter what, so keep fighting back and prove them how wrong they are, your friends and daughter believe in you, i do as well, even if it probably matters a bit less since i'm just a random person on the Internet ^.^

Was one of these friends your loved one perhaps? I guess at least you have some friends u.u i could learn something from you since it's so hard for me to get any unfortunately :/

Not Jill/10

No, they were normal friends back from highschool.

I met them the first time this year... or rather the first time in months

Muslim's are complaining about terrorism, the irony of it all

That's probably just because you are a shitty person.

It's probably just other muslims tbh.
Muslims and other muslims are natural enemies, like muslims and jews or muslims and europeans or muslims and indians.

You forgot Muslim's and human rights

Hi

Also muslims and reason.

Nothing in particular i just enjoy talking with you.
>Tfw we are literally talking about nothing

Guess who just made a 4500$ sale
Also excuse the late responses

Did you like them? People say highschool friends last forever because of all the things you go through, though you said it like you didn't care that much.

Perhaps, let's look at the bright side though, at least i can make some online ^.^ some people fail even at doing that...

Bardie is that you?

And muslims and conventional weapon

:( no sorry
Just the lonely faggot that is yuiposter

>4500 sale
oh, that sounds nice!
Congrats!

I do like them. I just occasionaly break contact with people.
But since they understand it's not my intention... I'm really thankful to them actually

Huh, neato. Found a neat way to convert binary to decimal.

Too bad it doesn't work backwards.

So is it /dedfu/ or /waifu/ atm?

What should we talk about then?

What way?

Its my 5th this month so i get a .25$/hr raise.
Well im talking about work atm but idk if youd be interested.

Don't worry, it's better this was since that person hates me anyways.

I feel like that's what dhows they are real friends, if they weren't they wouldn't have bothered getting in contact with you again.

I guess it's easier when you can hide the ugliest parts.

And muslims and deus vult.

I found one too by googling the issue for 4 seconds.
Good job though.

binary to decimal is pretty easy tho

0110 1100 =(from left to right)
0+64+32+0+8+4+0+0
you just go the binary up from right to left for every 1 there is.

or you do it like this (from left to right again)
0*2^7+1*2^6+1*2^5+0*2^4+1*2^3+1*2^2+0*2^1+0*2^0

Ooooh! That sounds really nice then! Hope it keeps going like this! You sound like you need the money

Exactly. But I have enough "friends" I lost too. So it evens out

What do you work as?

>binary to decimal is pretty easy tho
>
>0110 1100 =(from left to right)
>0+64+32+0+8+4+0+0
>you just go the binary up from right to left for every 1 there is.
>
>or you do it like this (from left to right again)
>0*2^7+1*2^6+1*2^5+0*2^4+1*2^3+1*2^2+0*2^1+0*2^0

Claiming best girl

youtube.com/watch?v=Zj-M9pvQSyo

This.

Just this. I didn't know it but it was interesting to me.

128+64+32+16+8+4+2+1=255
128+0+0+0+0+0+0+1=129

It's just neat.

Door to door sales
>sounds like you could use the money
Never a truer statement

>not knowing your Windows Calculator has a "Programmer" function that converts to bin, hex, oct, and dec

It was just neat, fam.

Checking my trips.
And doubles.

youtu.be/QPntjTPWgKE

My ugliest part is just my personality, and it's hard to hide, i think people here are just more understanding u.u

I didn't realize you were a mathemagician...i didn't think you needed math to study psychology.

This is pretty funny

You can join the club of people with shit personalities who post here then

Why do you think you have a bad personality? I think you're nice.

shh, then tell my why it's wrong? I mean it's basically this Fucking easy. The later part
>0*2^7+1*2^6+1*2^5+0*2^4+1*2^3+1*2^2+0*2^1+0*2^0
Is for when you want to put this in a formula. The result is the same and that way you can get past 8 binary without too much of a headache

True that... Oh well, any plans for today?

>not knowing university doesn't accept cheap bullshit like that during exams and you can use the first binary to say it's a negative number
1001 can equal 9 or -1
Why? Unsigned or signed bit motherfucker.
And windows calculator isn't helping you with that

I also study IT to become a teacher. And Philosophy...
But I'm not that good at the moment at it

>shh, then tell my why it's wron

I'm just messing with you, I know nothing about math.

I know right

Probably

You are quite triggered, please calm down.

All I did was say "I learned something interesting." and you really went off with it.

motherfucker

god, I wish that were you

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Literally every half decent calculator does.
Why did you even search for it?

They ain't, but you read what you write before you send it and can polish it a bit, so you don't hit them with the full might of your 'personality'.

There you go being rude for no reason again

I will note that tho. I just barely started getting into the OSI and TCP/IP models so that might come in handy.

I really fucking wish you were dead.

I didn't search for it. I was interested in the OSI model for my networking class and IP jumped out at me, it's like some kinda talked about taboo on the Internet.

So I rented a book at muh library, and read what it had to say on IP addressing. First thing it does is say "Fuck off, learn binary and come back."

So I went and read their chapter on binary which had the conversions.

I'm always rude and you like it!

That's nice. Binary to decimal is one of the few things I am certain I can do.

I really fucking wish you wish for something useful like smarts or easy learning and not something as mundane as someone elses death

Not from you I don't, do it to people you know -_-