I am a white man who is about to go to the airport to cheer for our immigrants coming off the planes...

I am a white man who is about to go to the airport to cheer for our immigrants coming off the planes. Anybody here going?
C'mon Sup Forumsros you know its a fucked up situation that we are in. America was built on the backs of immigrants and suddenly they are not welcome. Our forefathers are rolling in their graves now.
WE were all immigrants at some point and it is time to stand up and be counted.
my digits will prove so.

#WEAREALLAMERICANS
#RESIST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dg6rd5LhztI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're going to be called the following things

>Cuck
>Faggot
>Transfag

Even though this is obviously bait.

>immigrants
After 20 generations you are no longer an immigrant.I am not an immigrant, my family line has been here for over 600 years.

Immigrants are brown skin goat fucking terrorists.

I dont care if someone born german comes here, nor do i care if someone from austria born comes here

I dont need people who believe in islam coming to my country refusing to integrate and demanding we change our customs and conditions to meet their agenda

Good for you user.

America will survive the trump era by showing the public thinks hes a douche...

...or does that just enable him to continue being a douche?

>Those people holding up pictures of potential terrorist targets (landmark tourist attractions)
How helpful.

>cheer
>immigrants
Why? I packed my shit up and moved 3 times in my life and never even got a round of applause. Its not like they cured cancer or anything. People move every day.

Fuck off you leftist shill

I don't know a single American who is against legal immigration. All these border jumpers and shit skins who come here via free pass because their religion is tearing their homeland apart are what people don't like. Muslims hate us. End of fucking story. Only reason their views aren't enforced is because they are a huge minority but deep down they despise the west. They hate gays and are against womens rights yet sjws rush to their defense. I'm dumbfounded by this.

This. See American history X grocery store speech

immigrants != refugees

This similarity is hopelessly flawed. Pls stop

Fucking this
Same here, I even travel quite a lot, ppl everywhere are the same. Almost same amount of bullshit and dushbags.

I guess fashy cuckservatives want Sup Forums to be their....SAFE SPACE. :^)

Allowing all these immigrants from the middle east with such poor vetting is just begging for a Trojan horse situation. Isis has already confirmed that they will do this. We've already seen proof of this shit in germany/france, and now maybe in canada? Why take that risk?

>my family line has been here for over 600 years
So actually your family immigrated before Columbus ? I'm blown away.

You're an idiot.

I'm really pissed my taxes pay for your welfare.

Dickless wonder.

You are the douche Trump will be using on his wife.

Nah, she's too good to use you up there.

Good goy

youtube.com/watch?v=dg6rd5LhztI

there are a lot of these pictures.

This one looks actually legit

Where you aware that the US blocked all immigration from shortly after WWII until the mid 60s? This resulted in massive economic growth and a higher standard of living for all Americans

in a village full of village idiots, you would be the king

Cant use that its facts over opinions your facts are racist

And oh yeah....he's a 14 yr old boy who just wants to play football and go to school *eye rolll

>yfw the seven counties barred from travel were from Obama's list of "troubled regions" based off data received in May of 2015.

My ancestors didn't survive the Jamestown Massacre and kill the prairie niggers so you cucks could fuck up the country. All you bastards get out.

Can you imagine being a barely literate rapist fleeing a shithole in the Middle East and arriving in a country that is better in most ways, except for all the freedom women take for granted, and seeing everyone shout and hold up shitty, homemade signs in a language you don't understand?