What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0t7PnrelFdY&index=38&list=PL5p1p63m0oodT3EnSuW_9Z8zhmN2J4-3J
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>two words
>Hey
>Trump
>Fuck
>You
What did they mean by this?

those are three words preceded by an interjection.

Who cares about a whore?

Build wall.

I don't get the Donald Trump hate. It seems completely overblown and retarded to me.

I got 2 words for her.

>Your
>stock
>is
>plummeting
>fast
>bitch

she's a slut

thats because you're biased towards trump

its what she said 4 words or am i too stoned to get her joke?

>image.jpg
>it's a shit thread

>im a hollywood celeb with lots of money now listen to what I have to say about politics

Donald Trump BTFO! xD
This is the moment Jennifer Lawrence haters knew they fucked up.

>I don't get the Donald Trump hate.

Liberals have been getting more and more extreme over the last 7 or 8 years, and nobody's been willing to challenge them on anything for fear of being baselessly labeled "racist".
Then Trump comes along and challenges their ideals.
No shit Liberals have completely lost their fucking minds.

These are the kind of people trying to get Hillary in the White House.
youtube.com/watch?v=0t7PnrelFdY&index=38&list=PL5p1p63m0oodT3EnSuW_9Z8zhmN2J4-3J

4 words
see

The west is turning left.

Auscuck here, why does trump get so much hate? Is he really racist or is it just the media and idiots make him out to be?

I am not an American so I have no idea everything that Trump has said apart from wanting to stop Muslims from entering the country (which I understand people not accepting) and also his idea of a wall around Mexico (one of the most stupidest things anyone could think of).

he's an idiot, but he's less of an idiot compared to Hilliary.

It already went left. It is swinging the other way. Where have you been?

He doesn't want illegal aliens in the USA. Most illegal aliens are brown people, so of course the East Coast, West Coast, all of Europe, Canada, and obviously Mexico call him a racist bigot who hates women and wants to start WWIII.

I'm a Trump donor, but I said fuck you to him for picking Pence instead of based Newt

Best way to learn about Trump

Watch all the "Can't Stump The Trump" series

Some of his speeches are amazing, even with the rampant memeing

Because he's the republican nominee.

This is honestly what it comes down to.

Even milquetoast cucks like John McCain get called evil racist sexists, simply for being the GOP nomineee ANYWAY.

And apparently it's racist to have a border in the current year

>ywn fuck the stupid out of j-law

>shillary is shillary
>trump is anti-privacy and none of his shit will go anywhere

I feel for you. Whatver you vote, America is sort of fucked.

It's simple, they only watch the news clips that cut shit out of context so he's a horrible xenophobe that wants to kill all migrants.

basically all the people that got laughed at and ridiculed in highschool have grown up and are passive aggressively taking over the world. if we try to fight them with force they just cry, and because theres so many of them crying the authority figures will cater to their needs in order to make money.

>My name in Jennifer Lawrence and I want to be relevant again

keeeeeeeeeeek
So fucking smooth.
Yet, I'm pissed, cuz that's another white girl with a black man.

Her and Matt Damon better watch out. Celebs who talk shit about Trump usually have some bad luck coming their way.

these people live in a bubble, a gated community of affluenza and armed guards, surrounded by liberal rich friends, adored by millennial kids who swarm them on social media. They have no idea what the working class man goes through or what worry he has. They dont see the factories, the construction sites, the mines or the shit ass roads. And they think their opinion is worthy or special. It isnt, they are just actors and actresses who get paid millions per film

>that video
did they just prove Trump is right?
what the fuck did he put inside the bag in 0:33?

>burning the red, white, and blue
I'm not american and really really really hope trump wins

>xenophobe

This is such a fucking retarded word that's been really spreading around as of late.

As if there's something inherently incorrect about not wanting an outgroup to come in and cause trouble, whether mexicans or muslims. Imagine there's a group of strangers that shows up at your doorstep and asks if they can crash at your place for a couple of nights. You say no, and they respond by saying "WOW JUST WOW YOU'RE SUCH A XENOPHOBE COME ON ITS TWENTY SIXTEEN".

This
He chose the pro tpp cuckservative over based moon pirate

>I'm not american and really really really hope trump wins

It's especially triggering when you see these same protestors waving around mexican flags.

Because whenever people report on his speeches to deport illegal immigrants, they mysteriously forget to include the "illegal" part