What u guys think abot streach marks?

what u guys think abot streach marks?

REEEEE

You just have to worry when they have stretch marks around their mouths, because you know what that means.

idk post more

Tits?

trap

my gf has a lot of stretch marks and i dont like them, she has a nice body but her stretch marks ruins it

>this
And also, stretch marks are a fact of life. Want a girl with big tits? There will be stretchmarks, big ass? Stretchmarks. They happen. Hell, when i started lifting in highschool i got them.

that's a dude.

Do squats, leg adduction machine to remove those. Adding muscls to the area will make the marks go away.
-Exercise Science B.S. personal opinion isnt a turn off for me

its not a dude

she likes short hair

more?

I see nothing wrong with her. she prob got them gaining weight in puberty. my gf has them as well. at least this girl is small. if you don't like it, break up. I'm sure some guy would fuck her senseless. gotta understand that most girls have them.

pussy and tits? moar?

Her body looks pretty great. My wife got stretch marks from having our kids. It happens. Tons and tons of women (and men) have stretch marks. They are perfectly natural. You get used to them

>

Stretch marks ain't shit

I have stretch marks on knees and behind them, its pain in the ass because i cant wear too short pants

Fuck me

Im not fat or anything and i never was (i'm a guy)

She looks pretty. Also, stretchmarks are very normal. If you cant look past that then youre an ungrateful nigger.

totally normal, can even become sexy if you get used to them :) she is pretty hot, too, so I totally approve.

Pussy?

Am I the only one who fucking loves stretchmarks?