Madonna is the only artist I ever fancied, as a rule don't get involved

Kate Bush and Carly Rae Jepsen

Of course

carly is a qt

>tfw started listening to her in prep schopl
>tfw my high school crush is literally a non-bitchy version of her

Hmmmm

I still hope to fuck the JUST 40 years old version of her

Hot. Can see her making life hell for some man out there though.

and this person's backing band because I do prefer brunettes which are quite rare in music

These people drove me mental with the horn

ritsu is not for lewd faggot, she's for questioning your sexuality

Ironically, Palmer apparently hated that look

80s madonna was cute as hell for being such a little slut

brandon told me on facebook that he got over her
good for him

I fucking know that!

>tfw I have more chances of having a relationship with Taylor Momsen than with my crush

I honestly don't know how I should feel about that

The he'll he did he was always sexy

honeybee's forgotten is babydoll
:(

>>I have more chances of having a relationship with Taylor Momsen than with my crush
How do you figure?

Wait a second: This is the little girl from that Grinch movie that Jim Carey did?

It is very unlikely that I'll ever have something with my crush, despite me still chasing after her like an autistic faggot

Whereas Miss Momsen looks that will JUST herself in the near future. If I am eventually successful in life, I may have a shot with her

>despite me still chasing after her like an autistic faggot
Despite? If anything that's hurting your chances.

It ain't really chasing. We just talk sometimes, with me basically bullying her in a cute way

It's fucking complicated: sometimes I think that we will eventually be together, sometimes I wish I never met her, sometimes I wish I could firget her, most times I think she is the greatest thing that has ever happened to the world

All I know is that I will probably never mean to her what she means to me

>It's fucking complicated
I bet you don't think that ten years from now.

:3

I honestly hope so

oh hey it's Blixa-user, great to see you, Blume is such a good song tbqh.

Zebulon is my favourite from Tabula Rasa.
Do you prefer Japanese, English, German or French version? Did you know that Blixa wanted it in different languages sung by a woman because he thought it was sexy?

French is the best to me. Yeah I always thought as much. Are you gay or a girl btw? Just interested because I find your dedication admirable.

A girl, bonus is that I have autism
>Just interested because I find your dedication admirable
Well thank you, I was once dedicated on Brock Samson. I took over 800 handmade screenshots from the show

no homo
>but actually kinda homo

Damn good to hear that girls can have this kind of obsessive crush too. I literally collected countless pictures of Morrissey for some time and I'm pretty straight for the most part. If you're in Germany we're probably the last real romantics left in this country.

>tfw Finnish
>tfw haven't learned German
>tfw I seek English translated stuff from Neubauten

I also made this 90's Blixa feel, do you like it?

I like it. The Neubauten are more about raw atmosphere than lyrical intricacies anyway. You're cool as heck in my book.

My bluegrass waifu. Pity her solo stuff is so mediocre.

>more about raw atmosphere
If you talk about 80's Neubauten yes but haven't you really noticed how deep some lyrics are? For instance
youtube.com/watch?v=xiDo_NnHYTE
youtube.com/watch?v=Zl_Ezqy-dvE (if you haven't noticed, this is a dialog between old druguser Blixa and present Blixa)
youtube.com/watch?v=IaX7VfyI8yU (my theory on this song is that it's about the rehab time. Probably not true but feels like it)
And non-Neubauten
youtube.com/watch?v=EmgAIL85qZA
youtube.com/watch?v=0t6Bu7uuPAw
youtube.com/watch?v=7F3-oD92Mck

>You're cool as heck in my book.
Thanks, and you have good taste

she's cute user

I swear I'm not a fedora tipper, nor am I gay (not really at least) but there's something about this man that is just so aesthetically pleasing that I just can't explain.

Taylor Swift.
It helps that people say that I am a bishie who kinda looks like her.

Though Carly Rae Jepsen is second place, in my opinion.

it's sad that Brandon fell so hard for her it was overdue that he let go

Yeah, I was pretty caught up on her. What helped was facing reality and seeing that she's so far out of my reach.

What on earth gives you the right to be such a creep to her? Sincerely curious.

she's an autist

I just had a big crush on her for a while, I had to face the truth and get that I'm nothing she'd ever want. After memeing for 3 years you really can't blame her for thinking I'm a creep. I got over her in a couple of days, and having someone to talk to about it made it a lot easier.

Foolish hater, keep quiet.

Looking back was it worth it? To have her hate you and cut off the ties you had with her?

No, it wasn't worth it. I'm not sure if those ties are real. It's possible, but unlikely.

all the homo for gerard (10 years ago tho)

this except ridiculously homo

goddess

lol

rozz = god

lmao
he's so hot

Her and: There's something about Sufjan.

Don't even know why but this video, Sunshine After The Rain, makes her, Berri, Rebecca Sleight, look so amazing

great music and so many fucking genres mixed together - beautiful

nice meme

youtube.com/watch?v=kRs7gLcn8ng

wait nvm, rozz is left-wing, i hate him now.

rozz seems fucking disgusting he's got that hipster piercings, and generally nothing interesting/original(unlike ghoste "master of alchemy" mane)

don't agree, he's pretty hot and his music cool, plus he's an autist and a bi dude like me which would make him perfect, if... he wasn't a lefty
who dat?

would go gay for Olli

b4 the burping

>To have her hate you and cut off the ties you had with her?
wat

>crushing on christmas cake Mark
ew

something about brandon having ties to lauren that he didn't know about

how tf can you call ghoste original? dude's a bones/suicideboys rip off lmao. rozz is way more original

you can still like him in a platonic way

Pre-2016 Marina

inb4 someone posts that half-Pajeet

why??

that's good you got over her we were worried about you for a while since we knew you thought about her a lot more then you should have been. now take that willpower you used to forget her and use it to get your shit together.