Ghostbusters is Certified Fresh you guys!

Ghostbusters is Certified Fresh you guys!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8
rottentomatoes.com/browse/cf-in-theaters/?minTomato=70&certified=true#
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Certified Fresh has always been based on all critics, not just the top critics. Yes, the movie is shit but this isn't the hill to die on.

Can I become a critic?

By their rules it must have a consistent score of 75% or higher to earn the label certified fresh.

Of course the rules also say editorial can apply it if they fucking want regardless.

It's at 73% now, it hasn't been 75% since RT put out a score. It's hardly been steady, and in no way above 75%.

The audience doesn't seem to think so.

I liked the part where they promoted a bunch of the all critics to top critics to get the score above 50%

youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8

I can see the artifacts from the thumbnail, you tit.

A respectable 57.

YOU CHECK YOUR PRIVILAGE ITS 2016

it's not listed under "certified fresh"
rottentomatoes.com/browse/cf-in-theaters/?minTomato=70&certified=true#
because it has

Sup Forums BTFO

BUT FEIG IS ALREADY DEAD ON THIS HILL

SJW FEMINISM HAS BEEN SET BACK DECADES THANKS TO HIS ALL-FEMALE GHOSTBUSTERS GAMBIT

BASED PAUL IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT

How the fuck did this get a fresh rating, but batman v Superman didn't? What a time to be alive.

>Rotten tomatoes : Ghostbusters 2016
>Top Critics - 72% - 26 fresh 10 rotten
>click on top critics tab
>20 rotten, 16 fresh
makes no sense

They moved positive regulars to top so the average is what they sought.

>it hasn't been 75% since RT put out a score.
it was at exactly 75 for at least one whole day, i remember that.

Not a whole day, but they kept it there (the bare minimum for certified fresh) for quite a bit, but it was 74% by the end of the day and stayed there quite a while.

any numbers for saturday yet?

>SJW feminism has been set back
How? They put out this turd of a film, they made it the most talked-about thing of the month(s?) (overshadowing Comey interrogation and Saudi revelations), they showed to fence-sitters how vocal their opposition is, and caused these fence-sitters to hop off to their side.
I don't see what they lost.

I heard ~$16.0-16.5 million, but they'll release the definitive numbers in around 3-4 hours.

remember when you could comment on reviews on rottentomatoes? all those fanboy tears etc, it was glorious.

THEY LOST THE ABILITY TO SHOW PROFIT IN SJW AGENDA

MONEY RUNS EVERYTHING

TWITTER SJWS CIRLEJERKING IN UNISON ABOUT PISSBABIES ONLY PROVES HOW IMPOTENT THEY ARE

TRYING TO CONTROL THE NARRATIVE FROM THE TOP BY MEDIA MOUTHPIECE IS FAILING

ITS BREXIT ALL OVER AGAIN, THE LIBERALS AGAIN PROVE THEY CAN'T CREATE THE REALITY THEY WANT BY MEDIA MANIPULATION

SJWS LOOOOOOOSE

>The fence sitters hoped on the side of those grandstanded against traditional perception and failed.

this is like saying BLM being arrested after proving they were violent and not a peaceful protest brought more people to their side.

losing is not winning

Yeah, they tweeted about it.

are the two emojis before the flexing arm supposed to be vaginas rocketing out period blood?

yet they proved that internet websites can only make a buck through clickbait model completely killing it as a meaningful media form. click first, read later.

A solid 57

By the same people responsible for the movie obviously.

That belongs in a Sup Forums cringe thread.

Isnt this a bit early to put on the certified fresh label?
Doesnt it usualy take a couple off week?

>how you do fellow children

There is no quality approval. Most the of the critics are from blogs with 10 readers.

are you the same spaz that kept posting about mad max fury road?

Ha.

They put it on the first day and by the end of it it has fallen below the required score and they still kept it on one more day after the drop.

I don't really care about the feminism angle, but I'm always happy when rich Jews lose money.

rotten tomatoes might have a prominently female staff, who knows.

either way they're too afraid to lose any money because of controversy - these things are based on economic reasons, not agenda.

Batman v Superman is fucking trash you manchild capeshitter

Fuck off my board

It's droping. It was 67% last time I've checked.

Is that why they slight the majority of their users opinion?

See this is like the now BTFO excuse that the industry makes these cuck films because "diversity sells guys its 2016 and profitable now" when they are routinely losing them money but in this case its legitimacy to the user base.

This shit is circular logic

that happened years ago

And stayed that way

Apart from several youtube creators like lindybeige and every frame a painting there's nothing on internet save endless punditry.