My gf makes $56 per hour

My gf makes $56 per hour
I make $14
she makes 4x my salary

should I just marry her and enjoy a life of stress-free economically speaking?

I do find her a bit bland...but for a virgin she really knows how to ride a cock and suck one.

What's her job?

Should have gone to college, op

probably sucking dick

op is a cuck

engineer
I did, I got a trade degree and a college degree.
I just can't find a job in my field since they ask for 9+ years of experience hurrr durrr right out of school and its impossibru to get into unless you have contacts

i hate cucks

protip: if you know how she rides a cock, she's not a virgin
retard

Fuck yes,

Then go to college while she works.

Get a business degree or some accounting shit.

Become dinks. Enjoy the good life.

>I got a trade degree and a college degree.

Teach and continue the degree while teaching.

Marry her and just be a stay at home Dad.
Don't fuck around and pretend your "Stay at Home Father" job is the hardest thing in the world. Do this for 40+ years. Enjoy the rest of your life while the woman does all the work for you

Pic related?

Shut the fuck up is my advice pussy

>be a stay at home Dad
I like this answer the most

I have a 2nd job that pays $50 an hour but its only during the summer (window cleaner in big buildings, nobody wants to do that job and removing the windows can be dangerous).
not related but heres more

more of this girl

Give us some related?

That's your gf?

I make $80k, my wife makes $150k. Life is fucking awesome

you really think id post her?
no ofc thats not her
this is what I want.
maybe I won't be making as much as you but she will make as much as your wife. I bet you travel a lot and have multiple properties.

Just tits or something and crop it. What does it hurt?

NUDESSSS

She works a bunch of OT, so she makes closer to 200k (150k is roughly her base rate). I basically have all the benefits (health care, retirement, etc) since I have a normal salaried job and she is a contractor. We only have 1 property, we travel fairly often but frugally since we want to retire early. I will probably be moving up to a little over 100k this year (promotion has to go up through chain of command since I work for a university)

if you're not incredibly attractive or if you don't think you can get a better job in any field, then yes, marry her you dumbass.

no idea why you think Sup Forums is fit to offer you relationship or financial advice. do some simple math and come to a conclusion that you're a lucky mother fucker and secure it while you can.

Wow she earns quite a bit Op.

dont have nudes of her...yet

I know who she is coz i dated her. Stop ruining her life OP

so what do you teach?

I don't teach, I'm a research scientist

what are you researching? what region of the country is your university in?

Sorry, I'm not giving more information. Its a hard science, requires a PhD, and is in the US