Hey guys I found this in the shit that I just took? What the fuck is it?

Hey guys I found this in the shit that I just took? What the fuck is it?
>inb4 cum
It's not.

that would be a tapeworm
not joking or trolling
you should go to the doctor asap

Lol damn. For sure?

Not the same guy, but yeah, seems like it. Go man.

Anal mucus. Helps your shit flow. You're good.

You know that's just cum that was leftover in your cock right? Just got forced out by the shit you dropped.

Doctor here, can definitely confirm it.
Though you could leave it if you want to lose some pounds.

Where the fuck would I have gotten a tapeworm from? I did eat some sushi that gave me the runs a few days ago...

You will die in 12 hours if you will not post sharpie in pooper

Definitely a tapeworm. Better get that checked on user.

Well there's your answer dipshit

Honest to god it's just mucus bro. If you had a constant loss of weight and possibly some lower intestine pains or irritation, then probs a tape worm

Pretty sure I have a tapeworm myself. But then again my body likes to act on its own.

looks like a tapeworm user, not fucking around. it's unlikely you got it recently from sushi, they can exist in your system and living off your food for awhile before you end up pooping them out. you should be fine. if you see any more of it, go to doctor.

Looks like you just rubbed one out in the toilet bro.

I've had none of that, no changes in appetite either. I've heard anal mucus can come from having a hemmaroid and I had one not long ago

Could be ringworm, not serious or life threatening and over the counter meds can cure it. If you are cohabiting then tell everyone else cos the eggs live for 2 weeks on any surface you touch
No tapeworms in sushi m8, and it takes months for them to get big
If you ate any undercooked pork or wild game in the last 5 months could be a tapeworm

Not OP, have had moments wondering about the floaters myself. But if it is a tapeworm yall need to start posting some quality sources.

I got tape worm in Bogota. Looked a lot like that. Took me weeks to realize it.

Dude did it burn when you pee'd it out. That happens to me sometimes.

gum

An increase in appetite would as well. But anal mucus will secrete regardless of Hemeroid or not. Now if one of these faggots have a reliable source, me and you will have to reconsider a hospital trip.

Took me a solid 5 minutes to realize you're talking about a shit you took, and not some shit you took.

i have those fuckers in my nose/head. range from 0,5cm to 30cm long.

i dont mind it to much, it tickles and I sneeze alot.

Probably not a tapeworm they're really rare in developed countries. Unless you ate badly cooked or cheap pork, or more likely hunted venison or other game. Ringworm is much more common

Kek

I'm definitely going to keep an eye on it

the fuck were you eating, posion?

how in the living fuck did you kill a tapeworm while it was inside you?

Isn't ringworm just a fungal infection you get on your flesh?

I dunno I'm taking painkillers for a leg injury. Maybe it od'd lol.

Shot nigger you're right I meant round worm