I AM MY FATHER’S SON

>I AM MY FATHER’S SON
>I AM NO ONE
>I CANNOT LOVE
>IT’S IN MY BLOOD

wtf Sup Forums you hate this album and this band or something?

why I never see anyone talking about this album?!

Sup Forums doesn't support plagiarism

what do you mean?

I'm new to this genre, who should I listen to then instead?

black metal

alcest - Écailles de Lune

fuck the kvltists, sunbather is an outstanding record
souvenirs d'un autre monde should be next, read the translated lyrics as you listen. the title track is stunning

>fuck the kvltists, sunbather is an outstanding record
its so fucking formulaic idk how ppl enjoy how predictable it is after repeated listens

yeah I was meaning to listen to Alcest next

thanks for those exact suggestions though

>I AM MY FATHER’S SON

Dude... deep...

OP here, now I don't know how much of plagiarists they are as I've told before, I'm new to this, did they like literally copied lyrics and/or music style from others?

>idk how ppl enjoy

for me the lyrics plus music both felt so very connecting, maybe that's why, especially the lyrics

yeah, I know, not everyone enjoys albums filled with only bunch of deep love songs user, sorry

Primordial has that exact line somewhere on To the Nameless Dead and it sends shivers down my spine every time I hear it

deafhaven, on the other hand....

This is better

This is a very interesting record but that's about all it has going for itself

these are pretty different (while I haven't heard VI i'm presuming it's similar to the rest of botanist's oeuvre)

botanist is more in the weird black metal boat; closer to sigh and solefald than sunbather

>somewhere on To the Nameless Dead

can't name the exact song but it sends shivers down his spine every time he hears it

because everyone keeps the track listing in their sweaty little hands at all times while listening to music

it's almost like an album can be enjoyed as a whole

Sup Forums doesn't hate it. It may only seem so because retarded black metal "purists" are so triggered by this album that every time it is mentioned they get more and more butthurt.

Because they hyperconformist hipster normies. Same people who like Burzum desu.

Fucking love these guys.

Don't even compare this blackened fag metal to Burzum

I love that album, but it's not blackgaze