What kind of shrooms are these?

What kind of shrooms are these?

Not ones to be eating by the looks of it?
They look like normal ground mushrooms that could make ye feel sick if you ate them

THE DRUG KIND

Yeah dont eat any mushroom without proper identification, it could seriously fuck your asshole up
>Sup Forums is not a good source of identification
>not all ways to fuck yourself up are good ways

>this guys knows

Remember reading on the news some dumb chink in Melbourne or some other chink city picked mushrooms from a park and added them to her food which poisoned and killed her i think

The kind that gets you high

The kind that turns you gay if you touch them with your bare hand...iv got new for you OP

not the kind you can eat

Trips get

not a cube, not a liberty cap.

I'm a mushroom scientist and thats mycena rosea

Even tho this user is right about the mushroom dont trust anyone that calls themselves "mushroom scientist", fucking hack, its called mycologist

Trips have spoken, now OP must eat mushroom no matter the consequences.

if in doubt do a spore print

*the colour should be a dark brown/purple to black. i wouldn't say that that mushrrom is safe

Who cares? Just eat them. The absolute worst thing a "poisonous" mushroom will do to you is make you throw up a little bit. It's worth the risk to find out.

This tbh kek...

yeah except it could destroy his kidneys within days without him ever knowing it before he's dead

Good advice from user

You watch too much TV, man.

Eat it!

Enjoy your liver transplant

>THE DRUG KIND

just a reminder, not every drug is fun...

5 seconds after OP sticks mushroom up his ass for maximum bioavailability

>dont trust anyone that calls themselves "mushroom scientist"

This OP. You can't just pick mushrooms in a forest and look em up to see what they are. You need to study mycology, spend a lot of time reading textbooks about it and get to know the areas that you're harvesting first.

At best, take a spore print and put it on Shroomery. Other than that not much you can do without just risking killing yourself.

Reminder, there are mushrooms that will just kill your liver in 3 days that there is no treatment for. Even if you "think" you got the right ones you roll the dice every time.

If they are the right ones save some spores so you can grow your own.

As a bird lawyer, I have to concur

FACT : hurt it, if get blue it has psilocibyn.

those are 1ups