Alright Sup Forums I would like some guidance. Or even just someone to talk to about this

Alright Sup Forums I would like some guidance. Or even just someone to talk to about this.

Recently met this girl. She's beautiful, sweet, perfect person for me. We just click and it feels incredibly natural.

The other night she told me that she has acute liver failure and will only live a couple of more years. I'm pretty devastated by this even though I've only known her for about two months.

What do I do Sup Forums? I want to stay with her and help her until the end. I feel as if this will haunt me for the rest of my life. My mother also has liver failure and I'm not sure how much death of those closest around me I can be exposed to before I lose it.

Not sure what I'm asking here, I just want someone to talk to or that maybe has some experience with something like this. I'm developing heavy feelings for her and it's just a soul crushing catch 22 that I don't know how to handle.

fuck her before she dies

are you sure it isnt some kind of trick to see if you are really ready to stay with her no matter what?
I met a few psychotic but great girls like this before...

It's possible but I looked at her calendar and it's filled with immuno doctors appointments

Okay but...could the calender be manipulated? :^)

If not I'd tell you to enjoy the time left. You like each other so there's no reason why you should leave her now or feel sad. You can enjoy the time left as much as possible together. If she actually dies there will be plenty of time to mourn soon.
But don't forget to get over it one day. The life will go on and even if she is an unbelievable fine girl you have the possibility to find a equal great or greater girl. And to tell girls the story of how you lost your last love will make them like you more, too. At least if you seem over it.

That would be one elaborate hoax and to be honest, I would prefer if it was. Thank you for the wisdom though, i appreciate it very much.

you magnificent bastard I've been trying to find this picture for months. do you by any chance have the more washed out version

best solution by far in my experience is to rape them... just force fuck her until she can't walk and break her legs for keks. it'll be hard at first but then you'll remember that she's worthless now, so you'll forget about her in a very short time

I do not sorry m8 this is all I got

Ah you lucky fuck, that's one of my main fantasies. How do I meet girls like that?

this sums it up

better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all

If this isn't pasta.
You have the unique opportunity to affect the end of her life like no one could.
(it might just be her being mentally weak and wanting a connection desperately and voila you're the one in the way so fuck it)
But if it's not that. And it's a genuine connection.

Why not spend the last few hours/days/weeks/months with her?

You could make her last few moments on this universe the best she could wish for.

Or you could move on and let someone else handle it. But you might not ever have the opportunity to do this. So if it's not going to devastate you that much, just go for it.

Life is all about situations that lead to other situations. So make the best out of this situation to have much more interesting situations in the future.

growing to care so much for someone and then losing them might be devastating, granted. but if you actually have the chance to put the happiness of someone you care about over your own, this shouldn't even be a question. it'll be horrible at first, but then you'll realize you did what was necessary and move on, and maybe actually feel better knowing that you made someone who knew they were gonna die think life wasn't so bad after all

OP you sound like a "fixer". Be aware right now that this won't end happily. Here are possibilities and things to be aware of:

1. You can never plan a future with her. You can never have children with her.
2. You will never fully get over her loss.
3. After a while you'll start thinking " is today the day?". A while after that you'll have mixed feelings. You'll want her to pass soon to end her pain, but you won't want to let her go.
4. She may appreciate you staying with her until the end, OR:
5. She may want to save you from the pain and start pushing you away near the end.

It's going to be a rough experience and you'll always wonder what your life would be like together if she was still alive.

and if love happens he'll be a better man for it
and yes he won't ever recover from her loss

but it will make him a better man too, it will strengthen his bonds. It will make his loyalty unfaltering. It will make his life have more meaning

Thank you for such introspective words. It's something that I never thought would happen to me, I've only heard of it in songs and movies. These feelings are very real and i do want to make this person as happy as possible for her remainder on earth. Thank you again for making me feel as if I'm making the correct decision. This won't be easy and may be one of the hardest challenges of my life, but also the most humbling and mature experiences I can think of. What a crazy life this is.

Have a kid with her. It'll be your chance to be remind of her every time you look in that child's eyes.

>These feelings are very real and i do want to make this person as happy as possible for her remainder on earth.
Isn't that the goal for every good relationship? You just happen to know more or less for sure she'll die relatively soon.
But everybody dies. Live & love as if every day is your last, because it very well could be.
Godspeed, user. Tell her user wishes her the very best.

I'm 21 years old man. A little too young and financially unstable to raise my own human in this world. I can hardly take care of myself properly let alone anyone else.

Not saying he shouldn't do it, he should just know what to expect.