30 yo virgin cause of small dick whato do. also just ate 2 pizzas and 1lbs of ben and jerrys (10 dollar)

30 yo virgin cause of small dick whato do. also just ate 2 pizzas and 1lbs of ben and jerrys (10 dollar)

Get full Sissy

Wtf did someone break their dick a few days ago

How long is your dick?

FUCK OFF AND DIE FAGGOT

What is that on your dick?

you're not a virgin because of your small dick, you're a virgin because of your lack of confidence. your dick doesn't even look small

Your penis size has nothing to do with you beeing a virgin

Special snowflake

wat

This. You don't have confidence, you piece of shit. I'm in a fucking wheelchair 29years old, my actual girlfriend is 22 and a fucking Virgin, can wait to pop that pusdy. If I can get even a virgin you shouldn't have any problems to get any girl. My last girl was a fucking model. Literally a model did miss contest and cat walks. I have a 6inch dick and I'm fucking Tetraplegic.

why is your dick forrest gumped?

Then how the fuck do you browse the internet, and why especially this shithole of all places?

Has that thing worked for you?

get

i gained an inch but cant get hard anymore

a new pasta is born

Wheelchair doesn't mean his arms don't work, Sup Forumsrotha

>virgin because of small dick
>just ate 2 pizzas and 1 lbs of ice cream
I don't think it's because of your dick, user.

None of that shit works. The only thing that works is surgery, and even then you have a risk of your dick never working again.

If he's a tetrapelgic, the definition is that his 4 limbs don't work.

>doesn't know what tetraplegic means

Fine, OP lacks confidence and is a faggot, a moron, small dicks don't matter, bla bla. Yeah. Fine.

But to be honest, it is a struggle for men compared to women. We have to do all the work, and I don't just mean in bed (women just have to lie there, really). We're the ones who have to perform. A woman just has to watch what she eats while we have to spend years in the gym to stand out.

If either of the sexes just wants to get laid it's 100x easier for women. They just go for someone, anyone, and it's highly likely the male will agree. On a date, the man always wonders if he is going to get lucky; the woman already knows. Of course then you will get the typical female retort stating that no guys are interested in them and it's so hard to get laid. That is bullshit. They're just pissed because they can't get Brad Pitt, or the only super hot guy in the room is taken by their best friend.

I agree with everything but the second statement, which is retarded in my opinion. First statement is bang on though.

True shit. Once I saw a tinder bio that said: "straight white guys are easier than prostitution"

It's fucking true

Enjoy your erectile dysfunction retard, most women don't care about size.

I think is true for the most part OP. Guys seem to care way more about it than girls.

hahahahaha you fucking loser

and yet nobody has explained wtf is on his dick?

It's a stretching device, it basically stretches the penis to the point of the tissue tearing and then scar tissue is supposed to form and thus your penis will get longer, however this will often lead to erectile dysfunction.
>TL;DR
>Don't use pills, creams, devices on your peen, they will break it not make it, work with what you have.

its a penis stretcher

Small dick because you're fat. Get rid of that machine hilarious as it is.

>some men actually think this

nice