Im guessing either the gays or zoroastrians

these sweet dubs

uh, i mean these dubs

these singles

Shreck.

I hope he bans faggit ass threads like this

stupid people like you, hopefully

hopefully you, faggot

He should ban himself. With a shotgun, on live TV.

Settle down ChrisChan

anyone speaking out against him in public, in private, or on the internet

I honestly hope he bans all MSM, I've had enough of those liberal rag "media" outlets that spew Soros propaganda.

Pfftt. Like he knows.

Ask Bannon.

Libtards

Nah, if he bans that we won't have any fun criticizing them.

haha liberal tears xD DAE cuck tears? Lmao same

Anime (because jobless degenerates & dem colored folks like it), and then the Democrats.

Those are going to lose their citizenship, and get tossed in the FEMA camps

Golden showers

(Why has no one posted this yet?)

I honestly knew he would do something like that lol

I think he's going to crack down on net neutrality next saying how dangerous it is and recruiting tool. Help companies make more profit etc.

I'm waiting for him to die.

what kind of fallout would we expect if he made Sup Forums illegal? assume for the moment that he finds a completely legal way of doing so (DMCA bullshit for example)

Because the whole world now knows that Trump likes those, so he won't ban them.

Doesn't matter.

You Trumpfags are going to get beat up on a daily basis because you got that shitstain elected. And courts and judges are going to look the other way if you press charges. Ya dun goofed faggots.

I work for the DA's office in a major US city and I can confirm, this is unironically true. We won't press charges if a Trump supporter gets his ass kicked here.

Pussies. Sorry bud. You're gone.

I'll go even further. I even tossed this one at a few Trump supporters I knew last summer.

I want the fatass fake Trump supporters dead too. You could have cleaned up your life at any point in the past 8 years, and you didn't. Hell, some of them are still whining about Clinton and that something back then is why they aren't working.

Bullshit. If you're unemployed, there are only a few valid excuses
-looking for a new job, an d you'll have one in 3-4 months if you have skills
-homemaker/caretaker
-legit disabled, as in the ADA can't make up for what you need ( that actually eliminates near every excuse)
-full time student in a non-retarded degree

>fake
this is an extremely large percentage of trump supporters based on your criteria

>looking for a new job, and you'll have one in 3-4 months if you have skills

yeah a shitty paying fucking job nobody wants to work

I did quite well. However I suck at social situations. Reading people's facial expressions and body language isn't that hard though

Bingo. Some dusde in WV with black lung has a fucking real excuse. Donnie Dipshit that didn't want to start over, fuck 'em. I started over after the Recession and I'm not more deserving than anyone else. I worked for what I have.

Thus you have no skills.
Here's a hint: if you can be classed as a skilled worker, there's always a job opening somewhere; there's always a shortage for you. If you're in a non-retarded degree field, same. If you're a HS ed level worker, be prepared to eat it. You made your choice.

>Thus you have no skills.
Yes I do you fucking self-righteous fucking dipshit.

Fuck off.

Also, protip: It takes ON AVERAGE a year to find a good job.

>Yes I do you fucking self-righteous fucking dipshit.
fucking your sister isnt a skill

I said shut up Trumpfag
nobody wants to live in your Nazi Dogfucking Feudalist world

Hopefully welfare and food stamps. I'm ready as fuck for that fight.

>yfw whitey gets most of the food stamps

Less than 6 weeks.
And that was when I was living in a "economically depressed" area, and in a different field than my previous job. 3 months at reduced pay, and almost every minute of 70hr weeks spent learning a new job from the ground up. I got a job because I had the balls to put myself on the line and work hard.

Bonus: I've done it twice in the past 10 year, and recently again but withing my field to a new city. My net salary puts me in the top 20%, so this isn't a McJob

You can't even get welfare unless you have kids. And corporations benefit from food stamp subsidies, so cuts, yes.
Eliminating it, no.

Nobody cares about your self-flagellating bootstrappy world, faggot.
Everyone isn't one-size fits all like you trumpfags want.

This.

kek
This proves you don't really have skills. It doesn't take that long unless your field is oversaturated (which the only way to combat is to fuckin get better), you're an autist, or you're just looking for too much from something that doesn't offer it. You can't blame other people for the way the market shifts, you have to adapt to it. My dad used to work as an engineer doing tool and dye work and took some private classes to learn some business/software management after many years and now he consults making over 5x what he did before.

still probably shitwork nobody really wants to do, though

Liberals

lol

you know it's coming

Trump will try to take guns from niggers, and Trumpfags will go along with it

Free and open Internet

>This proves you don't really have skills.
Jesus Christ shut the fuck up and shove your self-righteous bullshit up your fucking ass.

>Everyone isn't one size fits all

Says the person saying all trumpfags have the exact same ideologies lol

how can our threads be real if our OPs are banne

Blacks = 13% of US population
Blacks = 45% of welfare

Have one of your white or asian friends explain statistics to you.

You do. You're scared of people who are smarter than you, basically.

its actually more blacks are on welfare

>Blacks = 45% of welfare
stop lying stormfag

Being this simple. Oh honey...

you can figure it out easy enough, just look at who republicans hate, and it's only a matter of time til they slide that bill in front of him and he signs it.

intellectuals
gays
jews
muslims
atheists
women
disabled
medically afflicted
not rich
children once they've been born

all those people
BANNED

Problem solving skills and critical thinking in public schools. For some reason he has a hard on for killing public education and demolishing child labor laws. And bringing back more coal. Forget the 1950s. Old Donny wants to go back to the 1850s.

"American Renaissance (AR or AmRen) is a monthly online magazine described as a white supremacist publication by several sources, including The Washington Post, Fortune, and the Anti-Defamation League.[1][2][3][4] It is published by the New Century Foundation, which describes itself as a "race-realist, white advocacy organization".[5][6]"

faggot

gay threads
run op, run
sorry you are still butthurt, but hey, hillary still has a chance, amirite?
or you could just go to hairdresser school and maybe get a job now, k?

Because of over a century of racist policies preventing them from leaving poverty. Funny how much of a difference context makes.

39.6%

Why, cuz he's tired of how big putins dick looks in his hands?

Topkek, another entitled fuck who thinks they shouldn't have to work for anything and can just step out without the world ever changing

Actually, Trump has pretty much admitted he frequents Sup Forums.
He's one of us, you know.

excuses, excuses, excuses

ban fake news

>Trump has pretty much admitted he frequents Sup Forums.

I saw that too. I was kinda surprised tbh. Guess it makes sense though when you grab em by the pussy.

i hate niggers
we should cancel that shit

If you think working a shit job is a good thing, quit yours and get one.

Admit it--you can't stand it when someone questions your self-loathing bullshit and lives life as they see fit.

CNN?

Hes gonna impose term limits on congress, its next on his first 100 days in office todo list.

Lobbyists are gonna have a hell of a time brown nosing congress when they get swapped in and out every decade or so.

It's logic and history, but whatever keep your head buried. I can't force you to think critically.

He has?

When and where.

fucking lost

The Liberal Terrorist party would be nice.

If only we could just get rid of the niggers, spics, and fags, this country would be GLORIOUS again!!!

You know it's true.

Anything that distracts people from the American oligarchy. THAT'S the real problem.

It simply amazes me most people haven't figured this out. I know people are stupid, but this is next level shit. Thinking Mexicans are the reason you can't find jobs; not the housing market or automation. American's actually believe this. It's almost fucking amazing.

I used to be proud to call myself an American. Not so much lately.

And Fox, and MSNBC.

He's also going to ban the open Internet. Good bye neutrality.

sure, until the hangover the next day

niggers

Dont you guys have a population of like 318 million. None of those nimbers are big enough to matter.

Good job, user. You'd kill most of Sup Forums.

Abortion. Completely cutting off any federal funds of any kind to any state who continues to perform them until they step in line and obey him.

We might actually get some real leftists in this country.
>but all i see are leftists whenever i close my eyes

No, I mean real leftists. The guys with the grenade belts who overthrow your government in a militia-backed coup.

Trump won't ban Fox. They'll comply with kicking out all their rogue journalists and play nice.

lrn2google, newfag
pretty well known btw that trump is an active 4chaner and contributer to b

That's dated. Real leftists change society from within.

I would support prison time for "leftists" who chose violence like this.

Is this why he won't give up his unsecured android? He doesn't want to give away his level of meme skills? Or his cheese pizza recipes?

this is b8