Who here is having an existentional crisis? I've grown older and video games do nothing for me now...

Who here is having an existentional crisis? I've grown older and video games do nothing for me now. I have no purpose in life. Nothing interests me. Girls are all whores in their hearts. Anyway even if I get a cutie gf, I would be unhappy, having to relate on sex alone to fullfil my empty life. All I do is work then fuck around on computer when I get home then sleep. I wish i could give a shit about anything in life but I don't. It's not hate or sadness, it's TOTAL lack of interest. I feel like we value life because we have to ressort to the worst. The movies Saw explain this very well. People value their life when it's threaten, but once they go back to real life they lose interest quickly.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLFfM65xLnO-GGdbO5yYuQvaKOhG6j1Ih7&v=Bsyplaii9p4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have you tried being a little less of a whiney bitch?

>people value their life when it's threatened
So, like, if you've found out what you're missing, why are you having an existential crisis? Go get yourself recruited and shoot some fuckbois my dude.

Sure but Im not whining usualy, I wanted to explain my point thats all

Start shooting guns

you didnt read the other part...

I understand you on a spiritual level

Go skydiving or something

Then don't come back until every last one is dead you faggot, Jesus Christ
fpbp as always

you didnt read it or understand it, anyway i don't care

my advice would be to get involved with something. anything. I had one of these a couple years ago and I found once I was more busy and was around people more often and not being a loner my mood slowly started to increase. I can't say I'm happy, but I certainly get enjoyment from the recent hobbies I've picked up

Battlecat 2.0 nice

I can tell you you lost interest in games because they are all shit now not because you got older.

How old are you, 19 or something?

Kids gave my life meaning. Also the world is the biggest fucking game there is. You can go any direction and explore unlimited levels. Enjoy it and make your life. Force yourself into situations where you can be challenged.

Also quit being a faggot

>People value their life when it's threaten, but once they go back to real life they lose interest quickly.
nigga people don't 'lose interest' you just stop thinking about it because it isn't necessary to think of the fucking obvious all the time.
>normal brain: ''i'm on a train going to work. don't need to waste energy constantly knowing what i'm doing. i'll just put that in the back somewhere. everything is cool''
>Brain in survival mode: ''holy shit i'm about to be in absolute pain or actually fucking die. Probably best to pull out those millions of years of natural selection and evolutionary tricks/skills to try and save my life right now. Time to throw ALL my attention on that because that's happening right now and time is very short''

Is suckin cawk one? I could use a blow

have you considered travelling to any place exotic, something relaxing that doesnt involve travelling, like beach wise. Just someplace to go just to relax and refresh your mind.

So, how old are you, then? Like 20?

You are fat and gay. Thats what happened.

hit the gym faggot

If you don't give a shit about anything, then you don't have any problems, fag. Parse that logic out for a second and think about that shit. Sounds like you're just looking for trouble.

My advice is to first recognize there really is no fucking meaning to life. Period. The only meaning in your life is what you make out of it. Pursue your passion. Don't live your life for the sole purpose of survival, that
is one of the most pointless existences to experience. Live your life doing what you truly have the most passion for (assuming it doesn't interfere with the well being of others). Love for the moment, not with the expectation that you should be enjoying the things most convenient for you to achieve.

OP
Answer the damn question.

be honest op
you are near 30 years old. drink too much and now suck at games you were gud at. so you are like 'fuck'.

quit drinking or cut back. if anything start doing weed/adderall, has same affect but doesn't fuck up your hand eye, in fact improves it.

dump your bitch, you don't have a gaming problem you have a bitch interfering with gaming problem.

anything else well guess i can't help you i just guessed since you are a vague fag.

I have regularly existential crisis. I must be link with my lack of activity and too much free time.

Jerk off more, never fails

^^this.... also think that the only other alternative is dying or living like you might as well be dead, i find that once you have nothing to lose and you hit rock bottom it can only get better from there. so go crazy, do the things you haven't done before and whenever someone invites you to something, anything, say fuck it, and do it

You should put all of your negative energy into something. I'm picking up programming. Maybe you should try that if you aren't very familiar with it already.

Kill yourself aspie fuck

although, i've spent a few years with some family members in alaska usa, they strictly live for survival, not focused much on MSM/internet/phones etc - best experience of my life, in fact always working my ass off to get paid, to get dinner and to pay my dues all with working the land like that...agh...i kind of assumed what OP meant but when you are in an unfamiliar place, have to adapt and make ends meet that is living for me at least.

OP maybe move somewhere that isn't boring, start a new life, even if just temporary. for me i picked up random jobs, like learned to do food prep, moved up to line cook, got hired on to help maintain an oldschool linux server for some small company, learned about everything from binary to IP and writing firewall chains on linux - all just random things i picked up when trying to push myself into situations that were out of my comfort zone

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLFfM65xLnO-GGdbO5yYuQvaKOhG6j1Ih7&v=Bsyplaii9p4

cant you just link it so it plays here instead of being a shit tier cunt?

is embedded fam, no need to cuss :)

Don't you feel like a slave to the kids though? Always have to do what they want to do, can't travel anywhere you want anymore, have to watch kid friendly shows and movies... then there's the crying and the future worry that they turn out to be whores or douchebags or worse drug using gutter trash. Then bam you end up taking care of their half black kids at the zoo all day. Your golden years spent chasing nignogs around the zoo because your daughter is a whore...

No... No thanks

try new things, even if you dont want to