BANDCAMP THREAD

You know the deal. Post your shit, but don't forget to check out new artists too.

Other urls found in this thread:

varsas.bandcamp.com/album/modern-kommunik-ci
varsas.bandcamp.com/album/holdhegy
slavebeaverevolt.bandcamp.com/album/double-the-body-ii-rushed-two
peractorum.bandcamp.com/
scrugley.bandcamp.com/
streamerror.bandcamp.com/
soundcloud.com/homemediaband
bucc.bandcamp.com/album/whats-wrong
jakeorluca.bandcamp.com/
malformedchild.bandcamp.com/album/nazareth
retrieval.bandcamp.com/
monthusbirwa.bandcamp.com/releases
erictaxxon.bandcamp.com/album/blush
soundcloud.com/deenintey/uncertain-life
andoptions.bandcamp.com/
eoinlyness.bandcamp.com/album/d
reptilebrain.bandcamp.com/album/primordial-soup-volume-one
nishikiprestige.bandcamp.com/releases
chiaro.bandcamp.com/
epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/removal
epiglottis.bandcamp.com/
rateyourmusic.com/artist/epiglottis
morpheuslunae.bandcamp.com/music
junkyarddogz.bandcamp.com/album/suboxone-belt-unmastered
1u2d.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=So2f-6lX7xo
speakewithpeacemthr1.bandcamp.com/
mounthoreb.bandcamp.com/
elemantraband.bandcamp.com/
discogs.com/artist/2188671-Morpheus-Lunae
heatdeathdrone.bandcamp.com/album/heat-death-drone
rateyourmusic.com/release/ep/heat-death-drone/heat-death-drone/
abracadanny.bandcamp.com
soundcloud.com/abracadanny
outercloud.bandcamp.com/album/scratched-cd
mobile.datpiff.com/mixtape/837474
thevexproject.bandcamp.com/album/february-fever-ep
apaleskinmexican.bandcamp.com/album/its-hard-to-stop-when-its-pops
edburger.bandcamp.com/
tommyberuit.bandcamp.com/album/happy-birthday-mom
clyp.it/wmoryuvn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hi everyone

FRESH: Modern communication
varsas.bandcamp.com/album/modern-kommunik-ci
>harsh noise, cacophony
>really dynamic and overwhelming, so it might be unpleasant even for those who like their ears raped
>eerie futurist music, contains drone, free jazz samples and hip-hop beat
>ffo Kazumoto Endo

varsas.bandcamp.com/album/holdhegy
>for those who think Modern kommunikáció is too harsh
>ambient noise wall
>minimal drone
>drone metal and HNW at the end
>ffo Time Machines, Eleh

slavebeaverevolt.bandcamp.com/album/double-the-body-ii-rushed-two

>electronic
>eclectic shit
>experimental

peractorum.bandcamp.com/

Hi

>Electronic
>dark Ambient fgkjhdlòhj

scrugley.bandcamp.com/

>each release its different
>melancholic music
>now you can get all 11 releases for just 0.50usd

reccing

streamerror.bandcamp.com/

>lofi
>electronic
>beats

soundcloud.com/homemediaband

>lofi
>surf
>indie
>dream pop
>beach

Rec

>Check it out give it a listen tell me what you think or your mum will go missin
Recommend
You seem to have a cohesive style which i like but you need to do some rippety rap rap raps, theres too many beatmakers out there

jakeorluca.bandcamp.com/

>lo fi, mountain goats + orchid tapes, kinda sadboi

will return with recc's soon

malformedchild.bandcamp.com/album/nazareth

>dark experimental noise
>harrowing

oh

retrieval.bandcamp.com/

New song out !

>shoegaze
>dream pop
>fuzz

Recs

monthusbirwa.bandcamp.com/releases

>lo fi weird/dark americana
>first ever project
>Self produced self mangled

recs

erictaxxon.bandcamp.com/album/blush

>the streets but american and more boring
>lo-fi but not retro

I LOVE YOU JESUS CARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIST

soundcloud.com/deenintey/uncertain-life

>he posts audiocondensation links in an ensemblebase thread

andoptions.bandcamp.com/

>Post-internet web label

>Accepting demos

me
recc

eoinlyness.bandcamp.com/album/d

>electronic
>glitch
>ambient
>idm

my dudes:

Wrong thread m8

reptilebrain.bandcamp.com/album/primordial-soup-volume-one

New album out today!! I'd love a few listens and comments. Also on SoundCloud. Thanks :)

nishikiprestige.bandcamp.com/releases

> antagonistic remix shit
> punk vibe
> vapor-ish

chiaro.bandcamp.com/

>Electronic stuff

Hay, surprise!

>"Desolation" is a short EP of disposable compositions created using loops meant to be played as an addition to the background noise rather than a foreground experience. The loops are stylized in order to provide an elegant vignette and a proper soundscape to the overall ambiance. An addition rather than a whole. Experience intensifies at the evenings.
epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/removal

>Other stuff you might like
epiglottis.bandcamp.com/

Would appriciate if you review/score my stuff on RYM:
rateyourmusic.com/artist/epiglottis

Also, join us on the House of Sup Forumssicians FB group now!
groups slash 2195623053996766

In love with:
Didn't liked:
Liked:

morpheuslunae.bandcamp.com/music

>a balance of harsh noises and gritty rhythmic music
>still in need of a "Where do I start with Morpheus Lunae" album chart

This was alright.

This was great.

Why'd you change the name of your album?

>tfw people rec you but you dont get new listens even though you've got new albums

dope, real groovy shit like i was saying yesterday. unusually unique for noise music

really sick. just downloaded this one. very basinski. would like to hear a lot more of this honestly

this is fuckin savage my man
junkyarddogz.bandcamp.com/album/suboxone-belt-unmastered
link is new short album i just dropped
fbi-core, dead white woman core, ku klux klan mythology core

when people just say
>recs
they're just shilling

Nah, that means they liked something from the backlog of an certain artist

Thanks for listening by the by. Had a short look at your newest. Still having the same problem with the cover as on the White Horse. The lack of unmastering shows. May I know why did you released this unmastered? "doe" is way too quiet. "a Trucker's Prayer" has a nice voice sample but not enough to engage me in any way possible. Shame since I really pulled my way though White Horse that one time and I don't think I'll listen to this all way though. Like I've said - unmastered music kicks you a lot and it shouldn't be released so early in development.

Oh, you cool.

Oh, hey!
I listened to Suboxone Beat. It has interesting parts but most of it seems more filler. You are definitely on to something but it needs more time until you got it boiled down to what you want to do and hat sounds coherent and interesting. The same goes for White Horse. I like the mood there better but the production is not up there yet. Some of the instruments sound very basic to my ears as well.
Take your time and work on something and make it great. I want to listen to that.

I can dig pure ambient stuff, I think you could make some fantastic melodic stuff as well based on hearing some different elements on your last two releases. I haven't checked your entire backlog so maybe you have but as far as ambient listening stuff goes this is cool.

There is some interesting stuff here. I feel like the you could combine a lot of the ideas from these tracks together and create some really incredible soundscape tracks. As it is now, each song has some interesting elements but they start to get repetitive. I'll definitely keep track of you though.

Some neat plunderphonic type stuff here, world tumbling down is cool.

I like to put basinskis disintegration loops on in the background. Removal reminds me of that and has some really nice atmosphere, perfect for playing in the back.

Kind of reminds me of tim hecker in a way. I think you could go more into that style and really make some interesting stuff.

This is my first kind of real release I guess, just wanted to have something out there.

>instrumental
>lo-fi
>various genres

1u2d.bandcamp.com/

If you want melodic stuff you can check out the Wolkenforst release. That was an old neoclassical thing I made years ago. Todessektion: Terra is also full of dark ambient and also some melodies in between the noise.

Ah okay cool, I'll check that out.

actually getting this mastered this weekend-- just put it up early cause i was bored. actually really took to heart your comment in that last thread-- i think sound engineerings got to be locked down and neat before i can expect an audience to give it a shot. appreciate the feedback man.

p.s. i stand firmly by my album covers

>I like to put basinskis disintegration loops on in the background. Removal reminds me of that and has some really nice atmosphere, perfect for playing in the back.
Fuck. Yes. Thanks for listening!
As for your stuff - I'm not a target audience for this music - it's way too bright for me and it doesn't make me like beat-related music more. But I can see a good production in there which is already makes you 90% better than other SC beatsters and there are some interesting melodies for sure. Others will probably like this more than me but I enjoyed these couple of tracks nonetheless.

yeah production has been insanely tinny on everything i put out so far. id been using a 1/4 to 3.5mm cable and then sticking it into my laptop's mic port
got my hands on a proper line in interface though so hopefully next release will have a little more warmth now that the synth sounds arent getting crushed to shit
completely clueless about production honestly i never made music in any capacity before january of this year but im learnin slow

Oh, you have a new release. I will get right to that.

This is actually really good for a first release. I don't know much of the genre itself and how the music was made but the production is good, it sounds coherent and it certainly evokes a mood.

thanks babe. u on twitter?

>, world tumbling down is cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=So2f-6lX7xo

>1u2d.bandcamp.com/

I like it btw (im nishiki above) twitter?

Anybody here know anyone doing Transhumanist/Accelerationist themed music? Vape or otherwise

Talking to a guy on twitter about putting my nishiki album on a label and going all-out on transhuman/accelero themes

Thanks for listening dude, eventually I may put something out that you'll really enjoy. For now though I'll keep track of your stuff.

>This is actually really good for a first release.

Thanks, while dedicating these songs to the "lo-fi" theme could potentially hurt the production I'm glad how they came out for the most part.

>I like it btw (im nishiki above) twitter?
I don't use twitter at all, I'm on soundcloud though, msg me about anything whenever.

speakewithpeacemthr1.bandcamp.com/

everything is purposeless, everything is perfect

no twitter sorry g

mounthoreb.bandcamp.com/

a new collection of songs i´ve done in the last weeks.

indie rock, alternative pop, loud drums

thanks for listening and check out the youtube

Will try our your new EP now. I'll make an entry on RYM and rate.

Holy balls it's gonna be another "meh".
I CAN FEEL IT!

>tfw none of your releases have made it to RYM

elemantraband.bandcamp.com/

>shoegaze/dream pop
>alt rock/indie rock
>90s and 80s bullshit
>FFO: Smashing Pumpkins, Built To Spill, Prince, Dinosaur Jr, The Cure

Lots of new music on the way, I know people have been actually waiting and asking us on here when the new shit is coming and I promise we're working on it, We tracked some drums recently for a short EP. It's cool some people are showing some interest

come watch us live, we've got some shows coming up

>speakewithpeacemthr1.bandcamp.com/

Holy shit, first impression was shit, by the end I was sold. If this came out on Jade Tree in 1999 with some emocore dude in a sweater on guitar you'd be big time

Make your own account then and pile them in!

Nah, I'm too lazy for that. It's already a hassle just adding the new ones to Discogs.
discogs.com/artist/2188671-Morpheus-Lunae

>tfw all of your releases have made it to RYM, Sputnik, and strange download and torrent sites

You're famous my dude!

nice when do i get paid

Over there and over here and over everywhere

haha, what song did you listen to? white elephant i assume?

When you start asking for money, maybe.
But then again, music should be free. I only ask for money for physical releases and also accept pledges on Patreon. I don't think I could live with myself if I started to ask for money on digital releases.

>haha, what song did you listen to? white elephant i assume?

Yeah the build up to the end was great.

Made me with of Mineral (it was better than them though) + screaming part at the end was real goode emocore vibe

>>tfw all of your releases have made it to RYM, Sputnik, and strange download and torrent sites

W H O
R
U

same. everything is free for us everywhere. rarely get paid for shows we play too. which is fine. our shirts and tapes and cds are all for sale though. get some sales from time to time. But they're all handmade so were losing money there too. But i dont want money, i was just being an ass. i like people to hear our rock n roll anyway they can

yeah, id definitely call that my worst song to date, it was recorded and written in a single day for you guessed it, a white elephant party with my friends. the friend who received it wanted me to put it up officially so i was like "lol l"
my other music is much different, so I would recommend my first album over anything.
but hey thanks for actually listing all the way through, means the world to me.

Nah man I really dig this.The tracks are short enough to not be dragged out, it's well textured and enough is happening to keep me interested. It sets a really eerie feel and is by far the best I've heard from you. I really dig the percussion, and well, everything. It's mastered veeery low though, I'm pretty sure you can make it louder without loosing any noticeable dynamics. In my opinion it's a big step up, but then again maybe it's just more my piece of cake than the rest. This feels better produced and like it has more depth and atmosphere to it compared to the other releases I've heard from you.

Btw, what program(s) did you use to make this?

Might as well post my music here a well
>Ambient
>With guitar
heatdeathdrone.bandcamp.com/album/heat-death-drone
rateyourmusic.com/release/ep/heat-death-drone/heat-death-drone/

im this man

Yay! Thanks for listening.
>It's mastered veeery low though, I'm pretty sure you can make it louder without loosing any noticeable dynamics.
In a way it is very low by design but I get what you're saying. Will bump them a notch now for sure.
>Btw, what program(s) did you use to make this?
AudioMulch-made loop apparatus that I've been carving ever since The Raven release. Basically another variation of that mechanism.

abracadanny.bandcamp.com
soundcloud.com/abracadanny
>>lofi dream hop

outercloud.bandcamp.com/album/scratched-cd
>deep internet
>noise
>field recordings
>sound collage

Upcoming rapper from the 401 (Rhode Island) looking for shares/comment/feedback/reviews/fans

J*King

mobile.datpiff.com/mixtape/837474

Deep internet revival when?

Who knows. I just wanted to take a stab at it, really. I thought the concept behind it was interesting enough.

It was a silly but fun concept. Making DI is enjoyable and soothing, too. It made my mind feel at ease. I should make some more DI albums in the future.

thevexproject.bandcamp.com/album/february-fever-ep
> Post rock
> ambient
> math rock
> emo

new song apaleskinmexican.bandcamp.com/album/its-hard-to-stop-when-its-pops
mallsoft, vaporwave, memegenre, etc.

been listening to you for a while bro great stuff

my stuff:
edburger.bandcamp.com/

>la based
>sample-based
>not lo-fi boom bap

this is a new sound for me so feedback is much encouraged!

tommy beruit - happy birthday mom
>noise
>plunderphonics
>musique concrete
tommyberuit.bandcamp.com/album/happy-birthday-mom

new ep that i just finished up like 2 min ago; i'm v proud of this, still nowhere near listenable but its def my best yet

Harmonic Forest here
IF anyone would be kind enough, could you give me some feedback on these lyrics? a friend said they're nice but I think they're wank.
>clyp.it/wmoryuvn

The production is far from final but I would welcome suggestions on that front aswell if you're feeling like it.