During a protest in Seattle this weekend...

During a protest in Seattle this weekend, a Black Lives Matter activist AND TEACHER calls for whites to hand over their wealth to black people and to walk away as it's owed to them before urging the crowd to start killing white people. The teacher says:

>“White people, give your fucking money, your fucking house, your fucking property, we need it fucking all”

>“Fuck the U.S. empire, fuck your imperialist ass lives. That shit gotta go.”

>“We need to start killing people. First off, we need to start killing the White House. The White House must die. The White House, your fucking White House, your fucking Presidents, they must go! Fuck the White House.”

>“Pay the fuck up, pay the fuck up. It ain’t just your fucking time, its your fucking money, and now your fucking life”

The taxpayers are paying this woman to teach children what to think.

>youtube.com/watch?v=XIlsMKu67q0

i'm glad i don't bother with ignorance as much as you op

they are a nuisance.

until you live near them
unlike mr nuisance here

Not very eloquent for a teacher is she?

You must be the lady in the video

I think she really speaks to the root of the SJW cause, knuckle dragging useless subhumans want free money.

That's the true core of the Trump hate too, they know those checks are going to stop. That $200ish dollars a week I give up to feed them can stay in my pocket tyvm.

Something happened your grand-grand-grand-grandfather 150-200 years ago....... that gives you the right for personal revenge now? Fucken niggers.

Sorry white people but you still owe the blacks reparations so deal with it. Its not like they are going to get it anyway

The only way any person with her level of intelligence could possibly graduate college to become a teacher, let alone get accepted, was affirmative action. I highly doubt she legitimately passed.

>mfw the national guard gets called in, fires one mortar on to their soapbox while they're trying to publicly mug white people, then a zamboni drives in to sweep up the remains

niggers will nigg

The word slave comes from the world "Slav" meaning pale skinned person .

Before black people were inslaved (which is still going on today in Africa at alarming numbers ) many other races were enslaved . Skin Color has always been a factor but it more so had to do with class.

The main stream media aims to radicalize black youth , no matter how many times you may deny it .

They are trying to insight racial tension all over America , the only reason trump was allowed to be elected was because he is so easy to hate .

The people pulling the strings can now pull off all the worst shit they could do , because now they have trump to blame it on . Think about it .

Dare I say even if Hillary had won the same things would be happening because they would get the public to think "see what happens when a women becomes president" .

We are all being fucked with on a massive scale .

I am white but all this racial tension isn't good . So many different types of people in my city , I don't want to get jumped or my girlfriend get raped all because of the bullshit they are feeding us .

>inslaved

stupid republicucks trying to sound intelligent

In spite of your trolling, I'd love to know how white people do, besides considering it would be owed by Britain, France, Netherlands, Spain and Portugal as they were the slave trade merchants.

If anything, American whites have already paid more than their share in reparations. Since Lyndon Johnson's Great Society welfare programs in the mid-1960s, US taxpayers have given away $20 trillion in programs that provide cash, food, housing, medical care and targeted social services to poor and low-income Americans.

Lyndon Johnson said he "had a plan to keep niggers voting for us for 200 years." He did. It worked.

>because of the bullshit they are feeding us .
When the left doesn't get what they want, they let loose the media to create a narrative and with the backing of Soros & Co. they have the money to get and do whatever they want.

The “Oxfam 8”—eight men who Oxfam reports have as much money as half of the world’s combined population—Bill Gates, Amancio Ortega, Warren Buffett, Carlos Slim Helu, Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, Larry Ellison, and Michael Bloomberg. With the exception of Ortega from Spain, the remaining seven are all Democrats and contributed to Hillary's campaign. Even Bloomberg who denounced his "Republican" past.

What about the Irish? Many still don't accept them as Whites.
Before anyone contains I have Irish blood.

Totally agree with you.

Read the book "They Were White and They Were Slaves." Much of the research is verifiable, what people may think of the author.

you wot m8?

Every civilization in recorded history has enslaved people. Western democracy has been the first to ever outright ban it.
I am fed up of looking at store fronts and street signs tonight mate

hey y'all

black lives matter aight?