Ey Sup Forums I found that my gf sends pictures to this guy. What should I do?

Ey Sup Forums I found that my gf sends pictures to this guy. What should I do?

pic related

Well for starters post your gf pics

You have to be better looking than this guy. Gross spic with a baby penis.

Definitely my dick is better haha.I do not mind being a swinger. But I hate talking or sending pic hidden and lie to me.

Yeah I'd call her out on it and also goad her for hooking up with such a slob. Tell her you have higher standards and expect the same from her.

my gf

Gross, nice teeth faggot.

Sort of cute in a mousy kind of way I suppose.

Break up

More tits less teeth

They're both doing you a favor, you just got the green light to leave her

Beat the ever living shit out of him. Twice. Then dump her and find someone of a higher moral quality.

Idk, snaggleteeth get me hot.

maybe

Collect his skull for the skull throne.

Why on earth do you need to ask us? You dump her and move on.

eh

Although my morale is not very high. I'm not a hypocrite either. I also proposed fuck with another, but do not hide or lie to me.

That's a skeleton, OP.

Is that legit. Post another nude

....yes
Continue, she's an interesting kind of hot
Show me her pussy

only it's a bad pic

like shes fuckable but have some decency OP, shes probably looking to get D in the A by that chump

Make her shave those fuckin roach legs

OP
What you should really do is tell her you know while you're fucking the everloving shit out of her
Keep fucking her harder and harder all the while telling her off

She looks like she'll be in to that shit, and if you catch her interest again her slut impulses may abide for a while.

Also nice trips.

Just make sure the dicking and the telling off are both firm, almost scary.

Also keep going, show me all you got on your slut.

Full frontal with face op?

yeah... i hate her legs

I'll try

Show us that asshole though, lets see what you're working with OP

Do or do not
There is no try
If you can't rail the shit out of her like the slut she is she'll get it somewhere else fam

You can do it Sup Forumsro, your dick game strong.

lol what are you talking about? her legs look fine, and she's got nicely trimmed pubes

And it's legit. Now what do you want to do Op?

Has she sent this to baby dick?

if she's meaning something to you talk to her
hear her out

but at the end of that talk i still would dump her

if you don't give a shit about her oppinion - dump her right away

I'm going to fuck him hard until I forget him. She told me to send photo because it amuses her but she does not want to fuck

1. go to that damn ugly looking thing with the short dick and beat him up.srsly.
2. watch your gf reaction. if she's crying cause u hit him, just dump her and tellher togo ride that baby dick.
2.alterntive if she is proud of you beating him up, leave her too man. first she sends pics of her pussy and then she's happy seeing him beaten up?
so, in conclusion: there is no real choice. just go and beat him up, or don't, but break up withher. jesus, there are more girls out thereto fuck... this bitch ain't the only one. take that advice, don't let the realationship consume you

Not. i copy from her cell.

spread nudes on her social medias

She wants to turn you into a cuck

I was talking about the pubes they look sharp as fuck

I'm not going to hit him, I'm not interested in him. I did not even bother to fuck her at my gf. It bothers me that he has hidden it from me. I will use anger with my girlfriend in bed. I will make you fulfill my fetishes

Wow. Nice

What's her Snapchat. Let's have some fun

oh, alright. sure. so, you still fuck her?

Give us her snapchat lets see if we can get wins out of her

The more i read this the more confused i get

yes.

Is that I think how to take advantage of the situation

okay, and you want to revenge by making sick things in bed? toclear the story

Sc

Nigga what?

>
kick his ass he looks like a bitch so unless you're a bigger bitch he shouldn't be a problem. afterwards break up with your girl

do you want tips how to "spice up" the fetisches in bed? so you can get your revenge? And do you take requests?

Yes. Ask him to disguise himself or put on a diaper (abdl) or make a trio

Where is he from? He looks part Arab

Throw us a bone. Share her snap

oh, so you tell him how to fuck her? you know, there are some... interesting things you could do.
I mean, if you dont mind to deal pain.

oh, so you tell him how to fuck her? you know, there are some... interesting things you could do.
I mean, if you dont mind to deal pain

Do you use condoms on her?

Send him a dick pic and tell him he's been sucking it by proxy, Ask him how he likes the taste

Was she sending him nudes, op?

yes, she send.example

not, i cum into her

Give her details

next time you fuck her, fuck doggy. hide a small bag of sand or something like that near the bed. when you are fucking her, take the sand and pull out. push the sand into her pussy. trust me she will have a hard time cleaning up. Or if you want to be a little worse that this, take chilli powder

Dude she was going to fuck him

Yeah, my gf wouldn't send nudes to another guy

He fuck it about 1 year ago. In July 2016, 1 time only

haaahha israeli right?

Argentina

....what? He fucked her 1 year ago?

not to be rude, but its very hard to understand the whole story...

Tldr op is a spic and is a cuck

You dump her unless you want to be cucked some more. Don't forget to call her a fucking whore and be alpha for once in your life.

ok

Op gf is sending nudes to a guy she fucked over a year ago.

Post Snap Details OP

she dont have snap

me

that pic explains A LOT

OP where are you from

But at least OP had balls posting this

There is no way that's you...kek. Lol no wonder your gf is looking for another potential mate. Step it up Op

He said Argentina I believe

argentina

looks retar...erm...challenged

that's her brother OP

Gf is kinda cute op. But if she chucking you. Dump her

After you cum in her tell her you have aids and that your sorry you didn't tell her earlier

dude learn fuckkiing english what fuck are you saying, are you the bf of the gf or are you little dicks boy friend what?

send pics to that guy
Or pretend to be a chick then post his nude pics around town and what have you. eat a dick tho.