ITT: Actors who seem to have disappeard

What happened to him? He was a really big guy in the 90s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ybw2W2pXm6Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mr. brooks

he was never a big guy, he was just like Nicolas Cage but with less movies.

Well, Robin hood, waterworld, dances with wolves...those were some pretty huge films. I'm just wondering what made his career "end" on this level

slight. dances with wolves was big...

Nothing happened to him dude. He's still making and producing movies. I think many would still consider him well respected. He took some chances on some really big films which fucked him over for a couple years. But the dude is still good. He'll, probably never get those Dances with Wolves Days back though.

Waterworld happened, he still does stuff, he was in that "Criminal" movie and he was also in the history chanel mini-series Hatfield McCoy's which was pretty good

he aged poorly and that exposed his lack of charisma. I heard a few women discussing this while watching my brother play baseball. they said verbatim
>"I think he's one of those guys I only used to like because he was good looking, like Kevin Costner. Now when I see a new Kevin Costner movie he's just not as good because he's old."

Yeah, i looked through his filmography and didn't recognize any of his newer Films...either i'm just Bad informed or they weren't advertized that well

he didnt disappear, he became a meme

He was always kind of an asshole. And he died in a tornado.

What about JUST?

or they were shit
>Draft Day
>Three Days to Kill
>Black or White
>McFarland USA
All lowest common RedBox direct to TBS denominator dreck.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ybw2W2pXm6Y

He just made another movie about baseball.

Madonna ruined his career when she made fun of him in her documentary

He's out playing his farming fantasy because everyone knows he's a shitty hack fraud.

Fuck you Kevin Costner.

What happened?

>He was a really big guy
For you

That adaptation of John Connolly's The New Daughter he starred in was good. Criminal and Mr Brooks were alright too.

He's still pretty busy.

He won Primetime Emmy, Golden Globe and Screen Actors Guild awards in 2013 for the lead role in TV series Hatfields & McCoys

And he's had big parts since then in Jack Ryan Shadow Recruit and Man of Steel , amongst others.

>Draft Day
>McFarland
my dad fucking loves these movies for some reason. I saw McFarland. It's not offensive, just painfully generic for a sports movie and and seemed to be pushing some weird pro-mexican agenda with lots of goofy stereotypes and spanish guitars playing the national anthem over shots of American flags.

>spanish guitars playing the national anthem over shots of American flags.
that sounds terrible. why is Costner so obsessed with the coloreds nowadays?