This dude killed 4 or 5 muslisms in Quebec. What do you think Sup Forums?

This dude killed 4 or 5 muslisms in Quebec. What do you think Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/world/multiple-deaths-injuries-mosque-shooting-quebec-city-canada-n713976
youtube.com/watch?v=f_gsBszkH28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think you're a smelly little liar because that isn't the guy who did it

did he avadakedavrad them?

What when?
He looks kina cute honestly?

7/10 qt6.28

Hero

He looks like the ultimate cringe retard

yup go source
nbcnews.com/news/world/multiple-deaths-injuries-mosque-shooting-quebec-city-canada-n713976

Pretty handsome, would give beej

Looks like a pretty normal dude with his head on straight to me

Underachiever

LYING SJW KILL YOURSELF

colloge student..last info

>harry potter

1/3

2/3

3/3

But why?

well nope, that's really the dude. he is some kind of political student who's into killing

I cringed on that one

not sure. The national info and Fb is full of bs so it is really hard to get any background info

looks like an amerifag behind the door

doing the lord's work

Alexandre Bissonnette from Quebec.
Motive unclear
Student at Laval University
Not known to police
Studies antropology and political science
Royal Canadian Army Cadet

Bisonnette liked facebook pages of Marine le Pen, IDF, United With Israel, de Parti Québécois of Université Laval, senator John McCain, president George W. Bush, Canadian New Democratic Party (NDP) and Jack Layton.

yup with a ak-47

Quebec city, last night

Yeah. People tend to jump on shit without facts. It's annoying as shit. I'm mean fffs, I've heard a ton of people already yelling about how its trumps fault, and people are passing it as fact.

Like come the fuck on.

that's a weird combination. NPD and PQ.

Im really wondering what this guy motivated and if he left a message

anglo community in montreal is going batshit insane on the news and somehow blaming Trump. Trudeau looks like a huge sissy that is taking no action besides crying. It's discusting.

He confessed to the police 20 minutes after killing them. What was even the point

that's the whole point. There is no info. At all. I quit fb to get the pulse on other freesjw zone. THey are everywhere blaming anything that is white

Fucking people man I swear. And of course Our prime minister looks like a sissy, dude has no backbone.

I would fucking die if this shooter turned out to be a separatist who hates Canada and Muslims. Love to see how he would handle that.

maybe he wanted to make a statement? He is a political student, kind of

Then what is Trudeau supposed to do?

Sid from Toy Story

Statement is a bit euphemistic

He will be made a poster child for all right wing people. Sharia Law will be instilled by 2030. We should either plan a revolution or a mass suicide.

well, it's an act of war. Is father sent the army for a bunch of dudes with some shitty guns and a couple of knives

Looks like classic white nationalist. Maybe we should ban white people.

How is it an act of war? Of course when you say there's a war on terror it is, but then what?

well, some people die. True. Still need a motivation to explain. Just saying is bad won't get us anywhere

too bad so few died hope someone does more

Of course, but i don;t get why Trudeau is a sissy in this case. What should he shout to the world without knowing whats really going on.

>blames Trudeau
I would have expected him to behave the way he did. It's the same way Cretien and even Harper who's far right would have reacted. Should he have done something different? Tell everybody to be afraid? Ban white people from all major cities and send Muslims to a fucking camp until further notice?
One dipshit shoots up a mosque and everybody is supposed to go fucking crazy? Really? Who cares? It was unfortunate. Maybe if we spread less hate and fear these things will happen less instead of more.

Youre an aweful person

If we all just killed four or five muslims imagine how much better the world would be

when a muslim kills a bunch of white people, their buddies all say "yea good job m8, fuckin hope all u other niggas rek some more, lets all fuck their shit up, allahu akbar, all of you my brothers lets kill them.

when a white person decides to do it back to them, you get this douche bag "your an aweful person"

gets a job you smelly fuckin worthless hippy

he probably know. The guy turned himself just after the shooting. It's just the info that is not going through. Have you seen listen to his speech. So week. He's not reassurging at all. I know that Canada is insanely week on military level, but it is not a reason to be so fragile. He's suppose to be in charge, do something or a least no take a position if for some crazy reason he was not aware of what was going on.

Youre a total retard for identifying with him

>far right.
So canadian. You forgot to say that you were sorry.

he should have killed more what a waste

Havent seen it. link?

is that daniel radcliffe

No he looks like that other guy, actor, damn whats his name

oh crap!!!!

your a fucking retard for not trying to fix the problem, rather just blame white people like ever other dumb "gib me dats" in the world.

why dont you go do it the right way and condem the niggers that caused this.

oh maby its because your dumb as fuck and cant think far past jumping on the first thing open for some moral posturing.

if you really had morals, youd be doing something for the world of the community, not sitting like a faggot blamin the white man.

Little /pol children want to be like Dylann Roof when they grow up.

sweet troll. can't triforce newfag

how do you conclude that i dont want to fix anything or that i blame white people

obv troll

This happened in Canada, that's why nobody cares or knows. May as well have happened in Outer Mongolia.

Wow max triggered

You have no room to talk about morals when you are partly responsible for turning people away such as this girl.

youtube.com/watch?v=f_gsBszkH28

Because you are afraid of a statistic below .05%.

it's a good start.

it is a pretty satisfying post. I most indulge. Way more interting that other bords and zuckenberg's creepy page

I think he is a terrible shot and an underachiever.

so true

i'd terrorize his Quebec if you catch my drift :^)

okay, a bit too kinky for me

that's a good one

So theres a webm/gif of a nerdie guy from a movie, with the feds at his door, he goes and fries his data and microwaves it and then he faces the feds while he erased his data. thats his lookalike, fuck whats his name

why a revolution or even a mass suicide? Just create a new country or invade Canada.

hackers with Angelina Jolie?

>3
so who did it

Where is my penis?

It's the movie with the ppl trapped in a submarine.

I did not see it cumming

Nope

You're a terrorist Harry.

Simon Cruller
Thank you

getting a bit bored. Have fun and don't play safe. Don't forget mexicans are not muslism and not all arabs are muslism.

KING OF B

Yeah dude qualls

what is B newfag?

I live in Quebec, it's kinda fucked up

Top kek

Dj

He looks like harry potter.

he didn't do it, it was some other mudslime. he'd be a hero if he did tho

"Mr. Bissonnette was well known to people who monitor far-right groups in Quebec, where he was a frequent commenter on sites speaking about immigration and Islam."
that's scary as fuck

spread the word of this mans good deeds, he has sparked the torch that will set ablaze the holy crusade

Have some alternative facts for us?

Not sure if /pol has a soul, but this guy DID do it, but he turned himself in. WTF?

Sauce?

okay give us more info?

Giving white people a good name, just like the alt-right wants¿